Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some advice as to how to proceed?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I had 2 dates with this HB 9...easily the hottest woman I have been out with...our first date was dinner at my place...we had a great time and she said it was the best first date she ever had...we cooked dinner together, kissed and snuggled a little on the couch...

Second date was a week later at my place...went for an impromptu hike and them grabbed ice cream and went back to my place where things got very hot and heavy and involved pretty much everything except sex(she gave me a BJ). The next day things were as normal but then things tailed off...no texts from her...I know she has something big this weekend coming up and will be busy, but I am a little confused as to why the pull back on her part...

We seemingly both love being around each other and are very attracted to each other...from what she said she only deals with one guy at a time...not sure if this is some test to see if I am a desperate chump or legit loss of interest on her part...

I never blow up her phone...I am a chill person and am dating and banging other women, but she is both the hottest and seemingly most compatible woman I currently am seeing...have not texted or heard from her in 2 days...any advice as to how to proceed other than NC?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she probably pulled back because you are showing way too much interest. Pull back your interest and focus on other stuff you got going on right now.

oh and she most likely is messing with other guys. Her words mean absolutely nothing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
she probably pulled back because you are showing way too much interest. Pull back your interest and focus on other stuff you got going on right now.

oh and she most likely is messing with other guys. Her words mean absolutely nothing.
Maybe so but I don't think so. She doesn't have time, works and has kids and needs to be home by 9 each night due to restrictions.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I mean in what way? I don't blow up her phone, I don't act desperate, I don't freak out when she doesn't respond, etc. I just chill...I am wondering in what way you are interpreting that I am showing way too much interest?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most of the time when advice is needed regarding one women your not dating confusimg you and not commiting to a date.

She has low interest dating you.

You think she was interested then and think because you told her you liked her things when in flames.
It did not

She just wanted your attention to feel good about herself, more than likely never wanted to date at all.

Its all about validation for them,shes a tease.
I know this happens sometimes but I don't think this is the case. She asked a LOT of questions about me and the things I liked and if I was dating anyone else, etc...someone who isn't interested isn't going to go to those lengths or at least I have never seen this before

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Read my initial response, then read it again. I honestly believe I have nailed it.
Her telling you she only date one guys at a time, could be an indication of high interest depending on what got the discussion there.

I remember a very high IL making sure to let me know that out of nowhere and not even asking me if i was doing the same.

She is acting weird , you did not hear from her.
Did she stop anwsering your txt? Or she havnt reach out?
If stop anwsering id would not contact her.

If she havnt reach out id make ligh contact.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Her telling you she only date one guys at a time, could be an indication of high interest depending on what got the discussion there.

I remember a very high IL making sure to let me know that out of nowhere and not even asking me if i was doing the same.

She is acting weird , you did not hear from her.
Did she stop anwsering your txt? Or she havnt reach out?
If stop anwsering id would not contact her.

If she havnt reach out id make ligh contact.
She told me out of nowhere...she asked me hoe many other women I was talking with and said she wasn't jealous just curious...then said she wasn't talking to anyone else...

So she answered, we exchanged a few messages over a few hours and then she didn't reply to the last message. Lile I said I know she has a lot going on this weekend but still, its not like a text back is hard.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me out of nowhere...she asked me hoe many other women I was talking with and said she wasn't jealous just curious...then said she wasn't talking to anyone else...

So she answered, we exchanged a few messages over a few hours and then she didn't reply to the last message. Lile I said I know she has a lot going on this weekend but still, its not like a text back is hard.
Let her reach back 1st, anyway that how i would play this.
Maybe @Glassguy might have some more input

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so but I don't think so. She doesn't have time, works and has kids and needs to be home by 9 each night due to restrictions.
...and yet somehow she manages to find time for you? If she can make time for you, she can certainly do it for someone else. Let go of this idea that you are somehow special.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come you didn't have sex with her on the first or atleast the second date at your home? Did you push for it? BJ but no sex?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How come you didn't have sex with her on the first or atleast the second date at your home? Did you push for it? BJ but no sex?
Well, the first time things didn't get to that level...the second time they did but we had some time constraints and she had to be home by 9 and we started too late for to get to that point. I didn't really push for the BJ...she was dry humping me and came in her panties and then I put her hand on my c0ck over my shorts and she started rubbing it and then said she wanted to suck it so I told her to go for it and she pulled it out and started going to town...at that point she had to leave in 5 minutes so there wasn't much time for anything else...

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean in what way? I don't blow up her phone, I don't act desperate, I don't freak out when she doesn't respond, etc. I just chill...I am wondering in what way you are interpreting that I am showing way too much interest?
your first post screams emotional investment to me. I mean you have only been on 2 dates and it’s only been 2 days since she last made contact and you are already making a thread here seeking advice on how to proceed?

Listen, she hasn’t responded to your text for a reason; she’s ‘busy’ with other things in her life. Please do not be one of those guys who doesn’t know how to take a hint and keeps on buzzing her phone.

When she’s good and ready she will get back in touch with you. Wait your turn.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should always dodge "the other women" questions. I often say "ofcourse, I'm dating 50 other women" with a goofy grin, then follow up with a topic change "what is up with the water pressure?" Do what works with your personality. For me, it's sarcasm.

And like @Glassguy says, just ask her on a date. Anything other than a yes (or an alternative) is a no