"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Some advice as to how to proceed?

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
So I had 2 dates with this HB 9...easily the hottest woman I have been out with...our first date was dinner at my place...we had a great time and she said it was the best first date she ever had...we cooked dinner together, kissed and snuggled a little on the couch...

Second date was a week later at my place...went for an impromptu hike and them grabbed ice cream and went back to my place where things got very hot and heavy and involved pretty much everything except sex(she gave me a BJ). The next day things were as normal but then things tailed off...no texts from her...I know she has something big this weekend coming up and will be busy, but I am a little confused as to why the pull back on her part...

We seemingly both love being around each other and are very attracted to each other...from what she said she only deals with one guy at a time...not sure if this is some test to see if I am a desperate chump or legit loss of interest on her part...

I never blow up her phone...I am a chill person and am dating and banging other women, but she is both the hottest and seemingly most compatible woman I currently am seeing...have not texted or heard from her in 2 days...any advice as to how to proceed other than NC?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
she probably pulled back because you are showing way too much interest. Pull back your interest and focus on other stuff you got going on right now.

oh and she most likely is messing with other guys. Her words mean absolutely nothing.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
she probably pulled back because you are showing way too much interest. Pull back your interest and focus on other stuff you got going on right now.

oh and she most likely is messing with other guys. Her words mean absolutely nothing.
Maybe so but I don't think so. She doesn't have time, works and has kids and needs to be home by 9 each night due to restrictions.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
she probably pulled back because you are showing way too much interest. Pull back your interest and focus on other stuff you got going on right now.

oh and she most likely is messing with other guys. Her words mean absolutely nothing.
I mean in what way? I don't blow up her phone, I don't act desperate, I don't freak out when she doesn't respond, etc. I just chill...I am wondering in what way you are interpreting that I am showing way too much interest?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
Most of the time when advice is needed regarding one women your not dating confusimg you and not commiting to a date.

She has low interest dating you.

You think she was interested then and think because you told her you liked her things when in flames.
It did not

She just wanted your attention to feel good about herself, more than likely never wanted to date at all.

Its all about validation for them,shes a tease.
I know this happens sometimes but I don't think this is the case. She asked a LOT of questions about me and the things I liked and if I was dating anyone else, etc...someone who isn't interested isn't going to go to those lengths or at least I have never seen this before
 
Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Agreed. Read my initial response, then read it again. I honestly believe I have nailed it.
Her telling you she only date one guys at a time, could be an indication of high interest depending on what got the discussion there.


I remember a very high IL making sure to let me know that out of nowhere and not even asking me if i was doing the same.


She is acting weird , you did not hear from her.
Did she stop anwsering your txt? Or she havnt reach out?
If stop anwsering id would not contact her.

If she havnt reach out id make ligh contact.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
Her telling you she only date one guys at a time, could be an indication of high interest depending on what got the discussion there.


I remember a very high IL making sure to let me know that out of nowhere and not even asking me if i was doing the same.


She is acting weird , you did not hear from her.
Did she stop anwsering your txt? Or she havnt reach out?
If stop anwsering id would not contact her.

If she havnt reach out id make ligh contact.
She told me out of nowhere...she asked me hoe many other women I was talking with and said she wasn't jealous just curious...then said she wasn't talking to anyone else...

So she answered, we exchanged a few messages over a few hours and then she didn't reply to the last message. Lile I said I know she has a lot going on this weekend but still, its not like a text back is hard.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
She told me out of nowhere...she asked me hoe many other women I was talking with and said she wasn't jealous just curious...then said she wasn't talking to anyone else...

So she answered, we exchanged a few messages over a few hours and then she didn't reply to the last message. Lile I said I know she has a lot going on this weekend but still, its not like a text back is hard.
Let her reach back 1st, anyway that how i would play this.
Maybe @Glassguy might have some more input
 

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
Maybe so but I don't think so. She doesn't have time, works and has kids and needs to be home by 9 each night due to restrictions.
...and yet somehow she manages to find time for you? If she can make time for you, she can certainly do it for someone else. Let go of this idea that you are somehow special.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
How come you didn't have sex with her on the first or atleast the second date at your home? Did you push for it? BJ but no sex?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
How come you didn't have sex with her on the first or atleast the second date at your home? Did you push for it? BJ but no sex?
Well, the first time things didn't get to that level...the second time they did but we had some time constraints and she had to be home by 9 and we started too late for to get to that point. I didn't really push for the BJ...she was dry humping me and came in her panties and then I put her hand on my c0ck over my shorts and she started rubbing it and then said she wanted to suck it so I told her to go for it and she pulled it out and started going to town...at that point she had to leave in 5 minutes so there wasn't much time for anything else...
 

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
I mean in what way? I don't blow up her phone, I don't act desperate, I don't freak out when she doesn't respond, etc. I just chill...I am wondering in what way you are interpreting that I am showing way too much interest?
your first post screams emotional investment to me. I mean you have only been on 2 dates and it’s only been 2 days since she last made contact and you are already making a thread here seeking advice on how to proceed?

Listen, she hasn’t responded to your text for a reason; she’s ‘busy’ with other things in her life. Please do not be one of those guys who doesn’t know how to take a hint and keeps on buzzing her phone.

When she’s good and ready she will get back in touch with you. Wait your turn.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
You should always dodge "the other women" questions. I often say "ofcourse, I'm dating 50 other women" with a goofy grin, then follow up with a topic change "what is up with the water pressure?" Do what works with your personality. For me, it's sarcasm.

And like @Glassguy says, just ask her on a date. Anything other than a yes (or an alternative) is a no
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top