"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Social proof

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
What are some good ways to use social proof over social media?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I put very few things on social media and I dont really use it to attract women. However if you are looking for some things that will help in that area I would suggest pictures of you doing fun/adventurous things (travel/vacation, zip lining, etc).

As a rule of thumb I think it is far more important to establish your social "proof" in real life. Go to events, social circles, etc.

You cant build those things on the internet through social media.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I put very few things on social media and I dont really use it to attract women. However if you are looking for some things that will help in that area I would suggest pictures of you doing fun/adventurous things (travel/vacation, zip lining, etc).

As a rule of thumb I think it is far more important to establish your social "proof" in real life. Go to events, social circles, etc.

You cant build those things on the internet through social media.
This. I do not use SM at. I'd rather remain a mystery. Besides, just because one person thinks a post is cool, it may scare away other ladies. Never a good thing to post stupid sh it on SM. So, just don't have one.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I find Instagram does wonders, it added social proof to my online and real dating.
I even pull from IG having 3 dates 2 lays.
Linked Tinder > IG has created social proof there as well. (Most of my Tinder dates/lays checked out or I referred to my IG)

out on a real date, show her your IG... proof of your travels, status, view on life etc. My IG has upped my perceived game 100% and added unmeasurable social proof

Actually... from chatting to a 25yo HB8.5 lawyer from China, who was my seat mate on a flight, showing her my pics etc on IG... she was holding my hand by the time we were ready to l and... all Ican say is that you can add social proof from social media.
 
Last edited:
Top