Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social proof

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good ways to use social proof over social media?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I put very few things on social media and I dont really use it to attract women. However if you are looking for some things that will help in that area I would suggest pictures of you doing fun/adventurous things (travel/vacation, zip lining, etc).

As a rule of thumb I think it is far more important to establish your social "proof" in real life. Go to events, social circles, etc.

You cant build those things on the internet through social media.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I put very few things on social media and I dont really use it to attract women. However if you are looking for some things that will help in that area I would suggest pictures of you doing fun/adventurous things (travel/vacation, zip lining, etc).

As a rule of thumb I think it is far more important to establish your social "proof" in real life. Go to events, social circles, etc.

You cant build those things on the internet through social media.
This. I do not use SM at. I'd rather remain a mystery. Besides, just because one person thinks a post is cool, it may scare away other ladies. Never a good thing to post stupid sh it on SM. So, just don't have one.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find Instagram does wonders, it added social proof to my online and real dating.
I even pull from IG having 3 dates 2 lays.
Linked Tinder > IG has created social proof there as well. (Most of my Tinder dates/lays checked out or I referred to my IG)

out on a real date, show her your IG... proof of your travels, status, view on life etc. My IG has upped my perceived game 100% and added unmeasurable social proof

Actually... from chatting to a 25yo HB8.5 lawyer from China, who was my seat mate on a flight, showing her my pics etc on IG... she was holding my hand by the time we were ready to l and... all Ican say is that you can add social proof from social media.

Last edited: