Social Problem???

Levi

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I know I am supposed to read the DJ Bible and Bootcamp before I post, but I have this situation-- Where I live almost everyone know me (as a dork). I have known these people since middle school; I never had any 'girl'-friends. I think this complex has followed me to high school: I was a loner during my freshman year & didn't talk to anyone except my usual friends(they're cool, but they don't play the dating game); during my sophmore year I was pretty cool and I had friends, I talked to girls (about school mostly, never casually). All that is in the past, but the problem is If I change anything about myself except for my looks I will come off as fake. Please Help!?!?!?!?!
Levi:rock:

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what you mean by "change." If by change, you mean learning lines and "tactics," than YES, you will come off as being fake.

But if you build genuine confidence, warmth and social skills, than no, it won't be seen as "fake," merely growth.

But anyways, you shouldn't be so worried about how others see you. You were not brought on this earth to satisfy anyones expectations apart from your own.

Cheers!

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been thru thi dilemma myself, becoming who you want to be is something where what others think shouldnt be a prob, remember that you can just change a few things, and remember that youre developing your own style on this and that you wont be doing things you dont wnat to do.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Levi said:
Hi Guys,
I know I am supposed to read the DJ Bible and Bootcamp before I post, but I have this situation-- Please Help!?!?!?!?!
Levi:rock:
You know you should read, yet you choose not to.

You ask for help, but where is the question?

Your thread will soon be Closed or Deleted... Look out for the up & coming event.
:up:

Levi

Reaction score
B-Lemond, I am 3/4's through the bible and the question is there. If two people responded to it, the question is definitely there.:crazy: :cheer: I definitely didn't like the tone of your post:nono:
Levi:rockon: