Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Media Censorship Insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I want the best selection of video content Youtube is my only choice. There is no viable alternative due to anti competition actions Google has taken.
I can name Vimeo and Dailymotion just off the top of my head, and I prefer Vimeo because it's not polluted with ads like YouTube. Nobody forces anybody to use YouTube. What you consider the "best selection of video content" is your personal preference. I prefer Coke to Pepsi but I can buy either.

Another example would be my electricity company. By state law I am required to have service with them. Sure, you can getva solar roof, but by law my house must connected to their service. I am forced unless I choose to move or go off the grid.
Funny how the government facilitates a monopoly when it's in its interest. For utilities I'm not sure how it works. Wouldn't competing companies all need their own energy plants and competing lines of cables? (Or maybe one company owns the lines and the other delivers the power.) But I don't think you should be forced to be a customer. Reminds me of when Kramer told the post office "I want out."

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz But the honest-to-god reason I'm not scared of the kung-flu is because I'm not a fatass. This virus, like any, only takes the weakeast amongst us.
That's where u r wrong.

The common perception is that if u r fat or have other illness then u r more susceptible to it, that much is true.

Covid 19 attacks the lungs, true.

But don't forget, those that loses their sense of smell, feeling of numbness etc, shows the virus also travels to the brain and does damage there.

What the government world over doesn't tell you is that this virus has long term repercussions to perhaps a high percentage of people that has unfortunately been infected, you may be deemed "cured" but might be afflicted with a host of other internal damage.

One such sufferer is here, @soulforge can attest to it.

Or if u r indeed brave enough to hv an opened mind, chk out the "long haul Covid19" sufferers. They're there.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram is publicly owned via Facebook, Youtube is publicly owned via Google, Twitter is public. For private companies I agree, that's not the case here.
Companies that are publicly owned only means they are partially owned by shareholders.

In this case, the only people capable of changing company policy are the shareholders and other owners, or private citizens, not government agents.

Private means that are only owned by insiders.

U

user43770

That's where u r wrong.

The common perception is that if u r fat or have other illness then u r more susceptible to it, that much is true.

But don't forget, those that loses their sense of smell, feeling of numbness etc, shows the virus also travels to the brain and does damage there.

What the government world over doesn't tell you is that this virus has long term repercussions to perhaps a high percentage of people that has unfortunately been infected, you may be deemed "cured" but might be afflicted with a host of other internal damage.

Or if u r indeed brave enough to hv an opened mind, chk out the "long haul Covid19" sufferers. They're there.
There are many millions more that had the virus and didn't even realize it.

This is the same to me as the regular flu. Sure, some people really get it bad, and a lot of unhealthy and old people die from it, but I haven't had it in over a decade. And I never get a flu shot.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There are many millions more that had the virus and didn't even realize it.

This is the same to me as the regular flu. Sure, some people really get it bad, and a lot of unhealthy and people die from it, but I haven't had it in over a decade. And I never get a flu shot.
We r talking abt the impact to the society around and not you per se.

And even if its you, r u 100% certain nothing will happen should you catch it?

Again it all boils down to how much viral load you're taken in, that's the determining factor in how sick a person gets.

A huge viral load would definitely make you sick no matter how healthy u r, ain't no way in hell ur immune system could withstand an onslaught.

Which is exactly why you should be wearing a mask.

U

user43770

We r talking abt the impact to the society around and not you per se.

And even if its you, r u 100% certain nothing will happen should you catch it?

Again it all boils down to how much viral load you're taken in, that's the determining factor in how sick a person gets.

A huge viral load would definitely make you sick no matter how healthy u r, ain't no way in hell ur immune system could withstand an onslaught.

Which is exactly why you should be wearing a mask.
I'm not 100% sure of anything, spazm.

I'm also not pvssy enough to cower away indoors, comforted by the thoughts of how I'm saving humanity.

Masks are fvcking lame. Studies have shown that they aren't effective at doing much except maybe stopping spittle. So basically, if you have to sneeze, do it in your fvcking arm. This was already common sense for most people.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's where u r wrong.

I know of many people who are young and healthy who are suffering from long covid.

And yes.. this virus causes some serious long term health problems.

From Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.. It also causes damage to the Vagus Nerve which essentialy regulates all your vital organs.

Not only that.. You can end up with brain damage and lots more issues.

Since I became ill in March, my memory has been pretty seriously impaired.

This is a common theme with people infected with Covid.. Memory loss, confusion, brain fog, shortness of breath, nausea... Neurological symptoms, such as extreme sensitivity to light and sounds, even hallucinations.. The list goes on.

Also the part of your brain that regulates unconscious breathing while you sleep, is damaged.. And you will find that you will STOP BREATHING while you sleep.

Look at my oxygen levels when I am asleep.. Notice that my 02 levels drops to low 80s which is Dangerously LOW

Anything below 92% while sleeping is considered dangerous!!

Screenshot_20200624-112703.png

U

user43770

I know of many people who are young and healthy who are suffering from long covid.

And yes.. this virus causes some serious long term health problems.

From Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.. It also causes damage to the Vagus Nerve which essentialy regulates all your vital organs.

Not only that.. You can end up with brain damage and lots more issues.

Since I became ill in March, my memory has been pretty seriously impaired.

This is a common theme with people infected with Covid.. Memory loss, confusion, brain fog, shortness of breath, nausea... Neurological symptoms, such as extreme sensitivity to light and sounds, even hallucinations.. The list goes on.

Also the part of your brain that regulates unconscious breathing while you sleep, is damaged.. And you will find that you will STOP BREATHING while you sleep.

Look at my oxygen levels when I am asleep.. Notice that my 02 levels drops to low 80s which is Dangerously LOW

Anything below 92% while sleeping is considered dangerous!!

View attachment 5128
No offense intended, but haven't you always been a bit of a hypochondriac?

U

user43770

@soulforge and I would get checked for sleep apnea, if I were you.

Seriously. It's very common, and your having the covid may have just now brought it to light.

Last edited by a moderator:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people believe in December of 2020, we will be transitioning from the age of Picses into the age of Aquarius... This transition will be preceded by the rise of a satanic figure, according to Carl Jung's various books, such as Aion.

I believe that we transitioned into the age of Aquarius back in the 1700's and this satanic figure that would precede this transition was not a person, but a substance that would come to invade the Western world like a plague, that being Sugar.

Nichetze once observed that it is the food of a culture that provides the base for their intellectual fruits to grow; for example, Rice created the basis for the Chinese to discover Buddhism and Beer provided the basis for Germans to discover Rocket Science.

Sugar, has provided the basis for our cultures intellectual fruit, which is Convenience... Since the adoption of Sugar, we have been rooted in serving our convenience and now, we can see that Sugar is largely inescapable for the common individual in our society.

Now, because of the conveniences we are surrounded by, we have begun to enter the next phase of adopting convenience and that is the idea of Convenient Thought... A culture founded on feeling over fact, religion over science, censorship over free speech and restriction over freedom.

This is just the beginning.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Granted, I work in a rural area around a bunch of rough-necks, who all think think this sh1t is overblown. We all still shake hands everyday (which I'm not exactly a fan of, but it comes with the territory of manly work.)

I live in a medium size city, and I make a point not to put my mask on until I reach the store limits, where I have to actually wear one. Some people look at me funny from 10 yards away, and I wonder how stupid they must be.

But then I remind myself that these are the type of people that bought elixers from traveling salesmen back in the day. Useful idiots.
I tried to side-hug a retiring employee yesterday and he recoiled kinda, the Other retiree had no qualms (of course he was standing next to talking to another employee who told me a couple months ago that 90% of this country are Idiots for believing in this crap - this is when the mask-wearing mandates started in our area Later than some states - me and him hadn't worn a mask up until then but of course he works in more sensitive areas with tons of Karens whereas I don't so and if I do Have to wear a mask it'll be not completely over my fvckin nose - I'll be like this
).

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion you should be able to refuse making that cake, just like social media sites can refuse letting you post on them.

Say you do own a bakery, do you want a world where it would be illegal for you to refuse making a cake?

Yes, making your own social media platform is my best response because it's the only way. Anyone is free to host their own website and publish whatever crap they want, instead some people choose to b!tch and whine about websites they don't own. Say you host a website, then I come along and demand you let me publish whatever crap I want on it or I'll sue the crap out of you because apparently it's illegal to refuse, what do you think about that?

What do you suggest we do about this then?
Facebook , Instagram, and Twitter are owned by the PUBLIC

Serenity

Reaction score
There are differences between a small, private bakery and a worldwide social media platform. For one, the bakery will get taken to the Supreme Court for their views (effectively ruining their business), while a behemoth like facebook gets a slap on the wrist. This is a good example of how our elites give preferential treatment to monopolies. And these things actually happened, I'm not speaking hypothetically.
Let's say you own a bakery chain and you're a behemoth in that market then. You shouldn't be forced by the government to comply with whatever the customer wants, that's fvcked up.

Your response about creating your own platform is gay because it's impossible. No small company can compete with the monopolies at this point, as they have a stranglehold and will find a way to smother you asap.
Register a domain, rent a server (or have your own physical server for maximum independence) and develop a website. Seems quite possible to me.

I suggest that our government pass a law that says you can't discriminate on a user based on their political beliefs lol
That's a very slippery slope into more censorship.

@Serenity how do you feel about the government imposed shutdowns, which somehow only seem to benefit the monopolies, while small businesses go out of business all over the country?

Do you think this is by chance?
I don't live under your government. Overall shutdowns are fine, your government has just done a sh!t job at saving small businesses. My government has done a lot more to keep small businesses afloat during these difficult times. So I think it's because your government is a bunch of absolutely retarded and corrupt people, to be perfectly honest.

Serenity

Reaction score
Facebook , Instagram, and Twitter are owned by the PUBLIC
By shareholders, not the government. Become a major shareholder and you get a say in what the company does, be a user and have no authority over such decisions. That's how it works. The law does not require any company to be forced to host the opinions of everyone. You have no rights to use the services of those companies. You even have to verify that you agree with the terms of service which certainly includes a lot of things you would disagree with, but you press "agree". I'm not sure they even need terms of service for a website, the company owns the servers and everything on them. You agreed to that and a lot of other things upon signing up to use their service.

They have banned probably millions users, deleted many more millions of posts and they have every right to do so. Not only because you don't have a right to use their service, but everyone who uses said services agree to these terms.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I think it's because your government is a bunch of absolutely retarded and corrupt people, to be perfectly honest.
U.S. government is not retarded.

They only seem retarded if you believe what they say is what they really mean.

They crave power above all else.

They are not interested in the least of keeping the small businesses afloat.

They are interested in creating power and wealth by being captured by oligarchs.

One of the key tenets of game theory is to not misunderstand the intentions of your opponent.

They've effectively convinced the majority of people to walk around with useless masks while terrified of coming too close to another human.

U

user43770

Let's say you own a bakery chain and you're a behemoth in that market then. You shouldn't be forced by the government to comply with whatever the customer wants, that's fvcked up.

Register a domain, rent a server (or have your own physical server for maximum independence) and develop a website. Seems quite possible to me.

That's a very slippery slope into more censorship.

I don't live under your government. Overall shutdowns are fine, your government has just done a sh!t job at saving small businesses. My government has done a lot more to keep small businesses afloat during these difficult times. So I think it's because your government is a bunch of absolutely retarded and corrupt people, to be perfectly honest.
Libertarianism is great in theory, but it will never work in reality. At some point, you need a government to step in and reign them back. A government which has its people's best interest at heart. Which ours doesn't. And most don't. Probably including yours. Wherever you live.

Serenity

Reaction score
Libertarianism is great in theory, but it will never work in reality. At some point, you need a government to step in and reign them back. A government which has its people's best interest at heart. Which ours doesn't. And most don't. Probably including yours. Wherever you live.
Norway. Our government probably has control over more things than your government has. Watching what happens over in the US reaches a level of absurdity compared to what happens here.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Norway. Our government probably has control over more things than your government has. Watching what happens over in the US reaches a level of absurdity compared to what happens here.
Norwegians has many things going for them, stems from a pretty good system of governance that has produced a highly educated citizenry.

The US on the other hand, I just find them to be highly delusional and not rooted in reality, overall pretty stupid citizenry, and this all probably stems from their overblown sense of privilege.

U

user43770

Norwegians has many things going for them, stems from a pretty good system of governance that has produced a highly educated citizenry.

The US on the other hand, I just find them to be highly delusional and not rooted in reality, overall pretty stupid citizenry, and this all probably stems from their overblown sense of privilege.
I'll tell you what Norway has going for them...

Norwegians. Smart fvcking people.

@Serenity

Status
Not open for further replies.