Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Soceity going back to normal.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like society is going to go back to normal. Italy are easing lockdown measures. You can visit close relatives, go to the park, play sports, lots more shops are opening, lots more people going back to work.

The UK are under increasing pressure to follow suit.

I have stuck by the UK guidelines for 6 weeks whilst watching other people ignore the guidelines.
I think the vast majority have done great and done what the government instructed.
I do see people in groups.

So, they are opening society again, but you have to stay 3ft social distancing.
I predict as soon as they open society, lots and lots of people, especially on builders sites will be back to no social distancing, so I sit and wonder to myself " I would like a family, am I going to waste my prime years having no sex!? I think not.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
California is opening up beaches due to heat waves.... Life is going back to normal....

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It will all come back in the winter. And double-whammy with the flu

Have a fine summer, that's my advice
You're not wrong, especially with respect to the flu. But it will come back sooner than that with restrictions being lifted prematurely (at least based on the trends in the US). The R0 will likely go down with the ratio of inside vs outside time that people spend in colder vs warmer months. But not enough to push it below 1.

So I'm focusing on just enjoying the warmer months best I can. I'm resigned to the fact that I can't really do anything about this clusterf*ck, and society's reaction to it even less so. My biggest worry is that schools won't reopen in September, both for my kids' sake, as well as my sanity.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’m expecting another lockdown in probably 2-3 months. I hope I’m wrong, but I just can’t see how it could be any different until a vaccine is released. We’re going to be going on this merry go round of rolling shutdowns until that point. The curve has been flattened in a lot of US states and countries but that’s because a lot of people have been staying inside. Opening everything back up is just going to raise it back up again.

People need to work, provide for their families etc so I of course understand why restrictions are being relaxed (outside of the curve being flattened).

it’s just a tough situation. On one hand you’re preventing a lot more illnesses w the shutdown. On the other hand the economy is getting squashed. Pick a poison.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’m expecting another lockdown in probably 2-3 months. I hope I’m wrong, but I just can’t see how it could be any different until a vaccine is released. We’re going to be going on this merry go round of rolling shutdowns until that point. The curve has been flattened in a lot of US states and countries but that’s because a lot of people have been staying inside. Opening everything back up is just going to raise it back up again.
A lot of the states haven't even hit their peak yet. My state just had it's highest single day of new cases. And that's with all the mitigating. But there is a lot of talk about reopening. We're probably going to be seeing a lot of two steps forward, one step back, or two steps back in the near future.

Now they're talking about the food supply chain breaking down, something we were assured wouldn't happen several weeks ago. Because of all the meat packing plants being closed. Something about those meat packing plants make them ideal spreaders of the virus. And that's leading to farm failures, killing livestock, destroying crops. As bad as April was, we might not have seen anything yet.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't personally think life will ever be the same. There is going to be permanent damage from this situation whether it be financial, mental, security, fear. Once the survival switch in the brain turns on, for some, it will be permanent fear. Some people are not going to want to risk being around others, will wear masks months after this is over, some will rarely leave their home anymore, some will develop ocd with cleaning, have fear of eating out, fear of hanging out with friends, some will lose their homes, their business, their retirement, their savings, their spouse, your favorite restaurant will close, mass bankruptcies.

This isn't like 9/11, this is a world wide event that has spread FEAR to levels we have never seen in our lifetime. My neighbor washes his cars in his driveway with mask & gloves on when there isn't a human in sight or can even get within 20 feet of his driveway. You can feel his fear just looking at him. When him and his family leave their home, all of them are wearing masks & gloves. Then you have you the herd of sheeple who wear masks & gloves while driving. When I go on walks, people are constantly crossing the street as they approach. You can feel the fear in the air no matter where you go.

There has been a lot of suicides which I knew would happen. You don't see the media talking about it. There was a video of people jumping off their balconies to their death. People on social media saying their neighbor hung himself cause he lost their job. People with mental disorders who aren't getting the attention they need to survive end up offing themselves. Some people are not blessed to have a home. Instead they live in tiny 500sqft apartments with a tiny balcony or no balcony. This tests ones emotional state similar to being in solitary confinement. Which from a psychological stand point can make or break someone mentally to the point of losing their minds. They snap, end up committing crimes and or killing themselves. I've seen videos of people in China who weren't staying in their apartment, so they nailed wooden boards to the front of their door so they can't leave. Some cites even have drones that are enforcing social distancing.

My own friends are afraid to ride in the same car. Getting my medication at my doctors office their is a nurse all masked & gloved up at the front door who wont allow you to go in before asking numerous questions about symptoms or being in contact with someone with the virus ect. This chit is so blown out of propitiation it's ridiculous.

The Vaccine & microchip agenda is complete nonsense. No one needs it, its just another scam by elites to make billions. The death numbers are highly manipulated to create fear. Hospitals make on average of $13k if the patient is listed as having the virus and $35k if they're on a ventilator. States like NY's death count is so high. That way they lower their billions in deficit and create more fear. In NY they are not even treating some patients who have it, they let them die to collect that $$. Dr's across the country are showing letters stating if a patient tests positive for the virus but dies of another condition it must be listed as covid being the COD. I've even seen people who said their friend or family member died of a fentanyl OD but the hospital listed the COD being from the virus. I can go one and on about whats really going on but the corruption that's going on beyond the scenes is absolutely disgusting.

There is a hidden agenda behind all this that will slowly come to the surface. These Elites create the problem. then come in like their the savior with the solution to profit, which in this case will be the vaccine & microchip. It's a constant PLANNEDEMIC to slowly strip away our freedom,create new bull chit laws and make billions. Same chit another day like 9/11, Oklahoma city bombing, Sandy hook, Vegas shooting, this virus. The Rockefellers, Rothschild, Bill Gates, Fauci, Soros and all the other filthy rich evil scum are all in this. If you're awake and know whats really going it is a Matrix we're living in. If you do your own research you'd be disgusted by the amount of fake news. Then you have all these big media companies censoring the truth, banning members who speaking the truth. Just flat out controlling the flow of information to manipulate the sheep to believe their narrative.

Attachments

Last edited:

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a hidden agenda behind all this that will slowly come to the surface. These Elites create the problem. then come in like their the savior with the solution to profit, which in this case will be the vaccine & microchip. It's a constant PLANNEDEMIC to slowly strip away our freedom,create new bull chit laws and make billions. Same chit another day like 9/11, Oklahoma city bombing, Sandy hook, Vegas shooting, this virus. The Rockefellers, Rothschild, Bill Gates, Fauci, Soros and all the other filthy rich evil scum are all in this. If you're awake and know whats really going it is a Matrix we're living in. If you do your own research you'd be disgusted by the amount of fake news. Then you have all these big media companies censoring the truth, banning members who speaking the truth. Just flat out controlling the flow of information to manipulate the sheep to believe their narrative.
All of this was foretold in the Book of Revelation from the Bible.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. I'm gonna start reading the Revelation here soon. IA lot of people have been mentioning it with all that's going on. What I also found is Bill Gates crypto currency patent number is WO2020060606. Being that all these elites worship Lucifer and symbolism is part of it. They always put clues right in front if your face. The patent starts with 2020 this year, then ends with a 666. If you take the time to look there is clues all over the place. Some of it is complicated to crack and takes a person whos very knowledgeable to find it, then try to crack. 666 is in so much of what they.

C-3
O-15
R-18
O-15
N-14
A -1

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Viruses are spread via paper currency....." will be their narrative..... Cashless society incoming....????....

Need a chip implanted to buy basic goods...???...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Viruses are spread via paper currency....." will be their narrative..... Cashless society incoming....????....

Need a chip implanted to buy basic goods...???...
A guy who lives in my street told me before the virus started that soceity wanted everybody to use their cards.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't like 9/11, this is a world wide event that has spread FEAR to levels we have never seen in our lifetime. My neighbor washes his cars in his driveway with mask & gloves on when there isn't a human in sight or can even get within 20 feet of his driveway. You can feel his fear just looking at him. When him and his family leave their home, all of them are wearing masks & gloves. Then you have you the herd of sheeple who wear masks & gloves while driving. When I go on walks, people are constantly crossing the street as they approach. You can feel the fear in the air no matter where you go.
So coronavirus spawns a new generation of hypochondriacs. So what? That isn't going to stop the rest of society from living their lives

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take the book of Revelation quite literally and would say that there is nothing happening now that is on the scale of that book. I think the real problems happen after the rapture. In the initial trumpet judgments , there is a global reduction by 30%. If there are 8 billion people, you are talking about a reduction of close to 3 billion people, and that's just the start. By the time it gets to Armageddon it sounds like there are just a few million people in the whole planet, even at that. So, even Covid19 is a big joke compared to what is foretold to happen. Some of the judgments, like the demonic locusts that sting people for 6 months is harrowing (i.e. Revelation 9). They go through walls and sting people.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...i haven't had one person IRL mention "sex"

Nobody has said "when will I be able to have sex?"
It is the most natural of urges.
Media always writing about when pasty shops or fuc^ing badminton courts will open.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The push towards a cashless society in which everyone is required to either uses a card or their cell phone to buy stuff has been discussed amongst those who believe in the Book of Revelation.....

....Mark of the Beast incoming.....????....

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So coronavirus spawns a new generation of hypochondriacs. So what? That isn't going to stop the rest of society from living their lives
Find some scissors and cut the wool over your eyes.

The push towards a cashless society in which everyone is required to either uses a card or their cell phone to buy stuff has been discussed amongst those who believe in the Book of Revelation.....

....Mark of the Beast incoming.....????....
Everything you're stating is in the their agenda. Mark of the beast will come. The mass locus infestation happening in Africa. It's all written in the Revelation like you stated. Look at Gates patent number 666. Most of the people involved all have nazi blood lines. Vaccines, cashless society, chipping humans, population control, censoring the truth. Its all about power & control. If you take the time to want the truth, follow the money.

I've spent 100's of hours researching. The one thing I found that ties all the people together is the money trail. If you follow the money you see how they are tied to almost every outlet. They control just about everything. A couple good videos if anyone cares to watch. I've saved a ton of materiel I collected through my journey and might make a thread to talk about it in the near future.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow, the number 666 will identify the Antichrist. For centuries Bible interpreters have been trying to identify certain individuals with 666. Nothing is conclusive. That is why Revelation 13:18 says the number requires wisdom. When the Antichrist is revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4), it will be clear who he is and how the number 666 identifies him.

Wow

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take the book of Revelation quite literally and would say that there is nothing happening now that is on the scale of that book. I think the real problems happen after the rapture. In the initial trumpet judgments , there is a global reduction by 30%. If there are 8 billion people, you are talking about a reduction of close to 3 billion people, and that's just the start. By the time it gets to Armageddon it sounds like there are just a few million people in the whole planet, even at that. So, even Covid19 is a big joke compared to what is foretold to happen. Some of the judgments, like the demonic locusts that sting people for 6 months is harrowing (i.e. Revelation 9). They go through walls and sting people.
Good point. We're probably just at the beginning of Revelation.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. I'm gonna start reading the Revelation here soon. IA lot of people have been mentioning it with all that's going on. What I also found is Bill Gates crypto currency patent number is WO2020060606. Being that all these elites worship Lucifer and symbolism is part of it. They always put clues right in front if your face. The patent starts with 2020 this year, then ends with a 666. If you take the time to look there is clues all over the place. Some of it is complicated to crack and takes a person whos very knowledgeable to find it, then try to crack. 666 is in so much of what they.

C-3
O-15
R-18
O-15
N-14
A -1
2 years and 2 days later 9/11/2001 happened (on the 2 towers) as if to celebrate his birthday.
And if you take 9x9x9 you get 729 which is the international economic code for Israel
So that imply that he would be Jewish or had been born in Israel.

The 1999 year comes from Nostradamus. He said...
In the seventh month of 1999, Nostradamus predicted, a great king of terror would descend on the world.

Last edited:

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One 666 theory I found is the real mark of the beast is 999.
The anti-christ would have been born on 9/9/1999.
2 years and 2 days later 9/11/2001 happened (on the 2 towers) as if to celebrate his birthday.
And if you take 9x9x9 you get 729 which is the international economic code for Israel
So that imply that he would be Jewish or had been born in Israel.

The 1999 year comes from Nostradamus. He said...
In the seventh month of 1999, Nostradamus predicted, a great king of terror would descend on the world.
OMFG. Seriously?

You do realize that the Gregorian Calendar dates to the late 1500's, right? Over a thousand years after Revelations was adopted, never mind written? And you're relating numerical dates?

The human brain is a superb pattern-matching engine. Stare into a large dataset for long enough, and your brain will find patterns in what is ultimately noise.