Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Soccer Is Whack

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares, like it or not, soccer is the number one sport on the planet, bar none! It is the world game!

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, 1 Billion people tuned in to watch the last Super Bowl, which is 1/5th of the world's population, so I guess it's not just popular in America.
Yeah double that figure and you've got the number of fans who saw the 2006 Football world Cup Final.

More than 2 Billion viewers will also watch the 2011 Cricket World Cup-
http://www.southasiabiz.com/2006/05/world_cup_cricket_2011_to_have.html

Just admit it America football is sh*te.

And by the way its not called soccer its called football. We invented the game and the language, and under the English language football refers to the global game of 11 v 11 who kick a circular ball at each other goal.

Your game is 'American Football' not football as the rest of the world know it.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMainMan said:
Yeah double that figure and you've got the number of fans who saw the 2006 Football world Cup Final.

More than 2 Billion viewers will also watch the 2011 Cricket World Cup-
http://www.southasiabiz.com/2006/05/world_cup_cricket_2011_to_have.html

Just admit it America football is sh*te.

And by the way its not called soccer its called football. We invented the game and the language, and under the English language football refers to the global game of 11 v 11 who kick a circular ball at each other goal.

Your game is 'American Football' not football as the rest of the world know it.
Well your game is 'Soccer' not football as america knows it you british tw@t. So what if you invented the language, we still kicked you ass in the revolution. So who's the real winners here? Britain is america's b!tch, deal with it. If i had crooked teeth and an annoying accent i'd be a cvnt too.

Oh and soccer is for pvssies

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
only 1 game in the world i ENJOY watching and its rugby union.... soccer does nothing for me it sucks. mind you i like to wear soccer shorts all the time they are so ocmfy and PERFECT workout clothes

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soupar said:
Well your game is 'Soccer' not football as america knows it you british tw@t. So what if you invented the language, we still kicked you ass in the revolution. So who's the real winners here? Britain is america's b!tch, deal with it. If i had crooked teeth and an annoying accent i'd be a cvnt too.

Oh and soccer is for pvssies
G your tough!

And Mexico beat off the Spanish did they not? The Huns ravaged the Romans.

Im from Australia, and I find the American accent annoying, especially from the South.

Anyone can twist anything around, hence why there are professional 'spin doctors'.

But facts are facts, and futbal (soccer), whatever you want to call it, is without doubt, the biggest spectacle in the world. If its puzzy because you say it is, then I think I might stop playing it!! Yeah. I boxed for several years, very competitively, I have played futbal for several years also, while Boxing is without doubt far more physically taxing, I appreciate the skills from futbal just as much.