Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so you want to avoid BPD's nutjobs, b!tches etc

betheman

Banned
Reaction score

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Song is about coming out of a bullsh!t relationship described in the op, well that's how I interpret it anyway.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
I think all women do some of these things.
pretty much, but the true nutjobs, the weapons grade, stealth operators are soo good at it, most guys can sniff out the amateurs, they know something is off, some of the real predators though....different story!
hold something back, never go full throttle retard

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
betheman said:
pretty much, but the true nutjobs, the weapons grade, stealth operators are soo good at it, most guys can sniff out the amateurs, they know something is off, some of the real predators though....different story!
Ok. Now how can you tell if a woman is bpd. I guess you would start to notice patterns? A gut feeling? Or is it that they just seem to good to be true? minimal **** testing, treating you with great respect, going out of there way to do the little things for you,
in the beginning.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Ok. Now how can you tell if a woman is bpd. I guess you would start to notice patterns? A gut feeling? Or is it that they just seem to good to be true? minimal **** testing, treating you with great respect, in the beginning.
the bold part! fvck me here, no we cant do that here....oooh ok, ive never done this before (yeah right) and somehow they seem so proficient at it?

the respect thing, if they blow you up, inflate your ego to new heights??? you feel ...hey this is new?? it is, its wrong

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn that hurt to read lol

of course i've been with girls like her, but i'm not convinced they did it deliberately. meaning, i don't think they acted that way with a plan.
when a girl texts you "omg why didn't you text me like you said bla bla bla" she really is acting off emotion, not a script, right?
It didn't change my view at all, just made me wonder how conscience girls are to what they're doing.
i guess that would be a female player though.

do female players like "being played?" Do they like it when a guy catches on to their game and plays back?

i've had some experience with girls who are "ahead of the curve" as far as game goes. i can tell they are trying to play games, but they do it in a confident way, like they want a guy who plays back, or at least knows the game.
maybe they are just more confident with dating overall, so they are more aware of the process?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
I thought OP's solution was going to be turn gay or something
now why would that be?

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
Yes. The worst part about that is that sometimes they have such a normal behaviour that you think they changed, so you let your guard down. Once you did, they escalate their manipulation.

Even with master Psychopaths/Narcissists/Borderlines you realise something is wrong. You just have to be on your guard all the time, look out for patterns and most importantly; NEVER become dependant on someone with a personality disorder. They want you to become dependant on them so they can use it against you.

Being aware of people with PDs is very important to survive in todays social climate. Since so many people have had a terrible childhood many people today have Personality Disorders and will do everything they can to manipulate you. Being aware of their disorder makes you be on your guard and be sceptical to everything they do, because they always have a manipulative motive behind their action.

Sometimes a BPD/HPD does nice things to you, so she can use it against you later. If you start arguing with her, she will use the thing she did to make it seem like you are the black sheep who is taking advantage of her kindness. She will also talk to her friends and brag about how nice she was to you, and what an ungrateful bastard you are for not acknowledging her sweetness.

Men can have personality disorders aswell fyi. Plenty of guys are psychopaths/narcissists and plays the game so well.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
I think all women do some of these things.
I don't know about that. I've dated plenty and have a lot of women friends that don't do anything remotely close to what is on that list.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Ok. Now how can you tell if a woman is bpd. .
They have no real friends.

They have no interests.

They want to spend every night with you.

The minute you tell them NO...and they FLIP OUT.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Do all bpd cheat? Do some only emotionally cheat?
Yep. Dealt with two. And i ignored the red flags because i was messed up in the head.

The emotional cheating was even so bad it was almost as worse as when i found out she physically cheated.

I remember one night i was driving to her neighbors for a bonfire, and as im passing her house her friend was outside wasted. BPD chick told me she was at a pistons game (and countlessly ignored my calls/texts which i brushed off as she was busy at the game). Then i ask her friend where shes at, and she goes "oh shes downstairs passed out, we left the game early can you take me home" I told her no and drove to my buddys, but i wish i would have walked down there . Would have probably caught her messing with some dude and saved alot of wasted time on that cvnt.

BPDS, the emotional pain they cause is more excruciating than any physical pain.