"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

So Yeah: I Am a Chad and Yes, Hypergamy Is Real

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
I know quite a few good looking guys who bang cougars and milfs. These are generally successful guys with good careers and for whatever reason constantly resort to banging older women.

It is NOT easy finding casual lays with the hottest women. It is much much much easier to pull older women, fat women, ugly women, all varieties of women who are less attractive/lower status.

I've been in the game for a decade and the MOST successful pua I knew RARELY pulled 8's and above. I saw him do this maybe once and we used to roll out semi regularly over a 2 year period. His main targets were in the 6 range: cute, but maybe a bit chubby.
That's terrible, as that would even put these types of women out of reach for average guys.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
Be fvcking in those circles. Have cool things you can do. Itll be great if you can host a party.
You often recommend fvcking one girl in a social circle, and then the rest will want to bang you. Is this something like how when one girl goes to the bathroom they all go? Like they all have to be banging the same guy? The friends that pee together bang together?
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You often recommend fvcking one girl in a social circle, and then the rest will want to bang you. Is this something like how one girl goes to the bathroom they all go? Like they all have to be banging the same guy? The friends that pee together bang together?
Yep. I found out by accident. Thats one of the ways the world works. We dont have to agree with it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
When I was a kid, I am not proud to admit this, but I hooked up with two of my cousin's gf's. One of my cousins stole a girl away from me too. My friends often fought over the same girls. For whatever reason, we never once blamed the girls for being slvts. Girls practice playing guys at an early age. I am talking 14, 15, and 16. By the time they reach bar/clubs age, they are already complete sociopaths.

For the OP, you must be a late bloomer because whatever you experienced, I already knew when I was 14 years old. There are no rules and nothing is off limits to a hot girl. There's a "secret society" where everything goes and nothing counts.
And men marry these females?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes, all the thots I grew up with are housewives now.

The real red pill is in knowing all chicks grew up as thots and eventually become housewives when they hit the wall. This is what you guys are hopelessly feeling romantic for.
They probably been ran thru so many times they hate sex now. They hook the poor sucker into marriage and shut down.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
Most women are way too intimidated by a "Chad". As a very good looking guy with ripped athletic body I can assure you that the average women even will sneer, frown at you or play unimpressed when they see you in public. Most guys who have the most success with different women are in the 7-7.5 range decent looking but not too handsome.
But if it comes to guys who have male model faces + a fit body most women will just avoid dealing with you. If you notice extremely hot women (model type) smiling at you, eye **** you give you compliments and have sex with you, you are probably a handsome dude and don't know it ;)
 
Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Most women are way too intimidated by a "Chad". As a very good looking guy with ripped athletic body I can assure you that the average women even will sneer, frown at you or play unimpressed when they see you in public. Most guys who have the most success with different women are in the 7-7.5 range decent looking but not too handsome.
But if it comes to guys who have male model faces + a fit body most women will just avoid dealing with you. If you notice extremely hot women (model type) smiling at you, eye **** you give you compliments and have sex with you, you are probably a handsome dude and don't know it ;)
I can confirm, som girls will purposely act like they don't notice you or play you off like your not a big deal lol it's funny when you try to talk and flirt with a girl and they act completely disinterested then you catch them staring at you when they think your not looking lol
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
1,466
I need to see that guy, hahaha! the reactions he caused were just movie level comedy.
Maybe i'll send you a pic if you promise to keep it to yourself. (for being a loyal reader of my journal! :))
You might even be disappointed for all I know and think he's average, but as you've seen, the girls certainly don't think so!! haha
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm getting real tired seeing posts on hypergamy.

I've even opened a bluddy thread disputing hypergamy.

When will you nerds learn that hypergamy doesn't exist?

Each and every time you mentioned hypergamy you reinforce this noob ideology into that small brain of yours and makes it a reality 4 u in real time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm getting real tired seeing posts on hypergamy.

I've even opened a bluddy thread disputing hypergamy.

When will you nerds learn that hypergamy doesn't exist?

Each and every time you mentioned hypergamy you reinforce this noob ideology into that small brain of yours and makes it a reality 4 u in real time.
So hypergamy is victim speak and being weak. Guys. It is possible to be far ahead of hoez.
 

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
So at the party I was at this weekend, one of the married women showed up again. She's married, but she's not hot, nor especially young. Even though she is pretty much a newyly wed. I talked to her before, and she said she's moved to town with her "friend." I had no idea what this meant, but didn't ask for clarification since she was obviously talking crazy. You don't buy a house with a "friend." "Yeah my friend and I just bought a house together blah blah blah."

Her "friend" turned out to be her husband.

I said hi to her from across the room, and she looked like she saw a ghost. Terrified. She's not so far gone that her lying and emotional infidelity left her totally unaffected. These women are so far gone and so unprincipled, the only practical strategy is to avoid all married women whenever possible. I've done so the last couple of parties and I'm certain I have made the right decision.
 
Top