Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So Yeah: I Am a Chad and Yes, Hypergamy Is Real

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That ***** must be AMAZZINGGG!!
Lol, nah I hear ya though.
When my life is the way i like it theyll fvck or svck me when i want. They enjoy knowing they please me. I was telling the guys it all seemed to work out the best when i cheated a little. When i had more integrity and treated them better it got me fvcked over more often.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
If sexual variety is truly the goal, there is no reason to get into a relationship to begin with. You can't cheat on booty calls.
Exactly, that's the point, LTR are not for sex(only guys who can't get laid while being single) it's more so for companionship I guess. Guys who get laid a ton while being single are hard to tie down in a relationship because they don't need it. I can't remember the last time I meet a girl and said to myself "I want her to be my girlfriend" my only goal when I meet women is to fvck them and if it leads to something more in the future then cool but that's not the ultimate goal.

Now I have done the LTR THING a couple times but I can count on my hand how many LTR I been in lol and I'm 25. It's not my thing, I feel relationships are for females and a Man should just spread his royal oats lol

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
When my life is the way i like it theyll fvck or svck me when i want. They enjoy knowing they please me. I was telling the guys it all seemed to work out the best when i cheated a little. When i had more integrity and treated them better it got me fvcked over more often.
Right, imagine being faithful and not cheating while she's doing her thing(getting ****ed down) by other guys lol **** sucks lol but I think all guys should just fvck lots of women and if you find one you really like then go from there but I don't understand why most guys goal is to get into LTR, If it happens cool but that shouldn't be the goal when meeting women, that's just my opinion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, imagine being faithful and not cheating while she's doing her thing(getting ****ed down) by other guys lol **** sucks lol but I think all guys should just fvck lots of women and if you find one you really like then go from there but I don't understand why most guys goal is to get into LTR, If it happens cool but that shouldn't be the goal when meeting women, that's just my opinion.
I didnt used to agree. But i think a man will understand life and women better if he goes that route.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Exactly, that's the point, LTR are not for sex(only guys who can't get laid while being single) it's more so for companionship I guess.
This is because there is a two-tier system for guy’s looks. While looks will always matter, studies have overwhelmingly shown that the guy’s looks are more critical for short term relations (ie one night stands) than for a serious LTR.

In other words, a guy might have sufficient looks to get a gf, but insufficient looks to pull from the bar/club/party. In which case, he has to either get into a relationship or pay for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm one of those people too. I'm seeing a woman with a very high sex drive that loves the fact that we can both just keep going and going. But the issue between us isn't in how great the sex is when we get together. It is in how often we get together to have great sex. You're going to have problems satisfying these types of women if you're not the most available guy, even if she does think you're a major beast in the sack.
Agree. But if your available or live together you can keep it going.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know. Also the type to fantasize about MMF which has obvious implications re: love of variety.

Sometimes I think, if I mastered the game I wouldn't be so worried about it...but if I mastered the game I wouldn't be in this position to begin with so...
You have a gf that fantasize about MMF?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I don't think that necessarily means MMF fantasies. Lots of women just want to use toys during sex all the same.

I would probably start to worry if she shoved the other toy in her mouth, though. lol.
One in ass other in puzzy?

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I'm reminded a couple of incidents from back in the day...

A married couple was holding a housewarming party and the married woman was flirting with me outrageously. Making a big deal out of it, constantly complimenting me or making sexual innuendo. It was making everyone around us uncomfortable. She finally did this while her husband was present. His eyes flashed in anger immediately and he glared at her. From behind her, so she didn't know how upset he was. Maybe 40 years ago he waits until the party's over and "disciplines" her. Not in this day and age.

Anyway, about a month later she was divorced. They had no children so he walked away scot free. She had nothing so she had to sell all of her possessions asap in order to buy a ticket back to her home country.

--

One of my married coworkers (not hot, and older, but she acted like a teenager) pulled an outrageous stunt in retrospect. It was valentine's and she wanted to hang out after work. I didn't think anything of it. We met up with her husband lol. At first he was glum but became increasingly agitated. We walked to their car, and he had flowers waiting for her.

He handed her the flowers then ran off with tears in his eyes. He had wanted to surprise her with flowers and take her on a date but she brought me along, wtf!

I was like 'what kind of stunt is this?!?' Amazingly, this b#tch was begging me to stay and I did for a little bit, but the husband was enraged and I finally left after a couple of minutes of confusion and her wanting to spend valentine's evening with both of us. No joke.

edit: I'm reluctant to admit this, but I think on a subconscious level, I was probably finding it rather hilarious and even a bit of an ego-boost seeing this guy getting viciously cucked in public to my benefit at his expense. Again, I don't like to admit this, but thought I would add this note to give a more complete and accurate picture of what was going on.

Oddly enough, he and I became good friends eventually. The dude loved the fact that I would call her out on her bullsh#t whenever she lied or spouted some outrageous bullsh#t. He wouldn't do it himself so he lived vicariously through me.

But before that, she insulted her husband behind his back in the most vicious ways possible, insulting his personality and appearance and character. After a while, he started to back me up and rely on me to call her out. Once that happened, the wife nixed the "friendship."

Last edited:

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Writers of all ages have written about the same things, there's nothing new under the sun. We just have a clearer vision of it now, because of modern transportation and communication leading to things like this forum, red pill reddits and stuff. It's not more than a couple of hundred years since we really started instituting public schooling. Give it some time and there will be a common understanding that sexually, we are hack-job mammals first (hypergamy, cheating, cuckolding, two-facedness, irrational and whimsical mate choices for child production) and humans second.
It's really sad, it's like the 'meaning of life' is such a huge mystery. Well, every other species got it right: survive and reproduce. Everything else is gravy.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
One of the unfortunate things about being in a certain percentile is that friendships become exceedingly difficult.

Women don't want to talk too much. This is why I tend to "fall in love" with just about any woman who is at least a 7 and willing to talk for at least 15 minutes. It's so rare, I treasure it far more than most people would.

Just about every guy who meets me keeps me at arm's length. Even guys who try to befriend me get confused, feel conflicted and become anxious. There's this one new guy in town for example. He is pretty outgoing and wants to meet new people. He has reached out to me to hang out and go to parties together. Around me, he is extremely stiff and nervous and doesn't say anything.

However, when others are around, he's super gregarious, but he is constantly making these childish, sniping comments, taking these little jabs at me over and over. But then, once others disappear, he becomes super quiet and nervous.

He even calls himself "ugly" and calls me "good looking" so I get where he's coming from. He can't quite work out how to handle the situation since he wants to be "the new cool guy" but can't bring himself to be comfortable around me no matter how hard he tries.

I'm increasingly at a loss as well, since no one acts like an adult around me. It's constant childish tantrums or withdrawn silence.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to add one more point to this thread. In my first reply I mentioned "entering a battle between her agency and her hypergamy" and I want to pull this out as a separate point, because it's very important. This is where black pill meets red pill. Black piller's deny a woman's agency. Men and women are different, but believe it or not, both sexes can act against our impulses. You could argue degree's, but it's true none the less. Therefore, it's entirely possible for a woman to be tempted by hypergamy and yet act on agency. The higher quality you are, the smaller this hypergamous gap will be and the stronger her agency will be.

There are many women who will use their agency when they are satisfied in a relationship. Just like there are many men who will use their agency when they're in a relationship. Cheating statistics are around 50%, so there's still 50% of people who have self control and value ideals and the people in their lives. Hypergamy isn't the black pill nail that means you can never have a trusting relationship. It should be viewed as red pill knowledge and used to make decisions about yourself and any woman you're involved with to ensure you appeal to a woman's innate needs, find a woman with strong agency, and most importantly protect yourself. Knowledge is power.

It is true society has opened up a woman's hypergamy and things are worse between the sexes now. But it's not true that there are no women that are trustworthy. If you craft yourself into the best man you can be, ensure you follow red pill rules and screen mercilessly, there's no reason you can't have a successful relationship. If you become bitter and stick to hardcore alpha game, you'll just get stuck with an endless rotation of women with daddy issues, and that will just become a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you can be a bit more balanced and actually look for more than just a great ass, you have a shot.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reminded a couple of incidents from back in the day...

A married couple was holding a housewarming party and the married woman was flirting with me outrageously. Making a big deal out of it, constantly complimenting me or making sexual innuendo. It was making everyone around us uncomfortable. She finally did this while her husband was present. His eyes flashed in anger immediately and he glared at her. From behind her, so she didn't know how upset he was. Maybe 40 years ago he waits until the party's over and "disciplines" her. Not in this day and age.

Anyway, about a month later she was divorced. They had no children so he walked away scot free. She had nothing so she had to sell all of her possessions asap in order to buy a ticket back to her home country.

--

One of my married coworkers (not hot, and older, but she acted like a teenager) pulled an outrageous stunt in retrospect. It was valentine's and she wanted to hang out after work. I didn't think anything of it. We met up with her husband lol. At first he was glum but became increasingly agitated. We walked to their car, and he had flowers waiting for her.

He handed her the flowers then ran off with tears in his eyes. He had wanted to surprise her with flowers and take her on a date but she brought me along, wtf!

I was like 'what kind of stunt is this?!?' Amazingly, this b#tch was begging me to stay and I did for a little bit, but the husband was enraged and I finally left after a couple of minutes of confusion and her wanting to spend valentine's evening with both of us. No joke.

edit: I'm reluctant to admit this, but I think on a subconscious level, I was probably finding it rather hilarious and even a bit of an ego-boost seeing this guy getting viciously cucked in public to my benefit at his expense. Again, I don't like to admit this, but thought I would add this note to give a more complete and accurate picture of what was going on.

Oddly enough, he and I became good friends eventually. The dude loved the fact that I would call her out on her bullsh#t whenever she lied or spouted some outrageous bullsh#t. He wouldn't do it himself so he lived vicariously through me.

But before that, she insulted her husband behind his back in the most vicious ways possible, insulting his personality and appearance and character. After a while, he started to back me up and rely on me to call her out. Once that happened, the wife nixed the "friendship."
You keep bringing up what I would call "emotional infidelity". The problem here is I'm not sure how many DJ's on this board would agree that emotional cheating is the same as sexual cheating and think the jury is out on that.

In my experience, being on the receiving end of this myself. The issue was never the girl giving any attention to another Chad but the feeling that she's settling for me because I'm available and the Chad rejected her or other guys rejected her rather than she really choosing me, or that she's ignoring me in social gatherings where there are other guys present and if I'm going to feel ignored by her in a relationship then it's better for my state of mind and health to be single and lonely than be in a relationship and feel lonely on that.

There is no actual sex going on but you are talking about a woman's attention and flirting or emotional issues. You are bringing up a point here that it's not about the sex, it's about emotions and feeling. In fact, if a woman is giving you attention (ie. including sex) , but her mind and emotions is not totally on you in critical moments when that type of connection is important, and on top of that she's going "go-go" eyed to other Chads, then that is not going to feel right at all.

At first I may have thought this type of issue is the insecurity of the man. I mean, if you are really secure that your wife / gf / SO loves you then you shouldn't feel enraged or whatever. However, the more I see that other guys are feeling insecure, definitely explains that my own insecurities I have felt in the past is valid, even to be expected if I'm normal. I would say that this is the worst type of feeling to have because an insecure relationship where you are partially breaking-up with a girl and staying with her at the same time because of behaviour like that, is one of the worst places to be in. If there are some things worst than being single and free, I would say that would be up there on the list.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It is also worth noting that the Chads do not have to be ripped or super-athletic, they just have to have a certain charisma about them. There is also the indirect "social proof" aura that other women know this guy has no issues having any woman he wants in his life, etc....

In my experience, most Chads have beards and are not fat, that I see women running after and do not reflect the stereotypical V-shaped torso caricature.
say what?

the online idea of a chad is a dude with a 9-10/10 face, at least 6 foot in height, with big muscles and a shredded torso

something like this

chad.PNG

your definition can just be a 6/10 dude with a good personality. That's not a Chad

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say what?

the online idea of a chad is a dude with a 9-10/10 face, at least 6 foot in height, with big muscles and a shredded torso

something like this

View attachment 1654

your definition can just be a 6/10 dude with a good personality. That's not a Chad
I stand by what I have said as have others. Don't need to show your homo collection of pictures to make a point (just kidding).

A Chad is totally dependent on how much attention they are receiving from women not how they look like physically. Lots of attention to the point they are like a mini-celebrity having women vying for them, then the guy is a Chad (or whatever). I have never seen any "chiseled" guy being an issue with any woman that I have dealt with in my limited experience. The only commonality that I have seen is just white guys who have beards. I doubt the two other "Chad"-posters or most naturals are some chiseled body-builder.

Also, a large number of women could also be skeptical as to whether that's a real photo, and if anything, is the type of guy they would be cheating against their SO with or seeking an ONS rather than a serious committed relationship. Good quality women probably would not make a guy looking like that a first choice in a relationship. I hear other good-looking "DJ's" on here are starting to lose traction with their online game. Because of all of the fake male profiles on there with images like that, they are not even likely to believe that a profile like that is real, but some nerdy guy who can't pull to save his life, doing some online social experiment so he can take comfort that the black-pill is real and not waste his time.

Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I stand by what I have said as have others. Don't need to show your homo collection of pictures to make a point (just kidding).

A Chad is totally dependent on how much attention they are receiving from women not how they look like physically. Lots of attention to the point they are like a mini-celebrity having women vying for them, then the guy is a Chad (or whatever). I have never seen any "chiseled" guy being an issue with any woman that I have dealt with in my limited experience. The only commonality that I have seen is just white guys who have beards. I doubt the two other "Chad"-posters or most naturals are some chiseled body-builder.
Exactly, if your a very good looking guy your a Chad, doesn't matter if your ripped or not, if your athletic or not lol that stuff has nothing to do with how attractive your face looks

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, if your a very good looking guy your a Chad, doesn't matter if your ripped or not, if your athletic or not lol that stuff has nothing to do with how attractive your face looks
a huge percentage of male attractiveness requires being ripped

you can't get that super chiseled, square jawline look unless you're 9-12% body fat.

As a male, if you don't have that super chiseled, square jawline look, you max out at maybe a 7/10. Nowhere near Chad Status

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

Also, a large number of women could also be skeptical as to whether that's a real photo, and if anything, is the type of guy they would be cheating against their SO with or seeking an ONS rather than a serious committed relationship. Good quality women probably would not make a guy looking like that a first choice in a relationship. I hear other good-looking "DJ's" on here are starting to lose traction with their online game. Because of all of the fake male profiles on there with images like that, they are not even likely to believe that a profile like that is real, but some nerdy guy who can't pull to save his life, doing some online social experiment so he can take comfort that the black-pill is real and not waste his time.
I've seen tons and tons of discussions of "chads" online and it's always some ridiculously perfect looking male like that

A 6/10 guy who does well with women because he has charisma is not a chad. It's just a guy who does well with women

You don't have to be as huge as that dude to be a chad but skinny dudes are at a clear disadvantage over buff dudes. A thick neck/wide shoulders makes your face look way more handsome and masculine

zach efron before getting jacked - semi chad

efron after getting jacked - full on chad status