Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So Yeah: I Am a Chad and Yes, Hypergamy Is Real

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
a huge percentage of male attractiveness requires being ripped

you can't get that super chiseled, square jawline look unless you're 9-12% body fat.

As a male, if you don't have that super chiseled, square jawline look, you max out at maybe a 7/10. Nowhere near Chad Status
If you read my earlier post I have always been told how good looking I am since i was in middle school and I weigh about 140 pounds with clothes on. Stop the nonsense, you can be ripped with a ugly face.

When a girl says "he's hot" or "damn he's cute" she's talking about his face not how muscular he is. Oh and I have heard i have a strong jawline and I'm scrawny as he'll,
Brad pit has a chielsed jawline and he's not ripped lol

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If you read my earlier post I have always been told how good looking I am since i was in middle school and I weigh about 140 pounds with clothes on. Stop the nonsense, you can be ripped with a ugly face.

When a girl says "he's hot" or "damn he's cute" she's talking about his face not how muscular he is. Oh and I have heard i have a strong jawline and I'm scrawny as he'll,
Brad pit has a chielsed jawline and he's not ripped lol
ripped = low body fat%
jacked = good amount of muscle mass

Scrawny with low body fat % is still considered ripped. You can be a good looking dude being scrawny with good facial bone structure but you're underachieving significantly. A thick neck/wide shoulders makes your face look much more attractive and masculine. Look at the pic above with Zach Efron going from twink to chad status

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Dave, I hope you understand why Chad pics online are of these nearly perfect male models. It’s a running joke to exaggerate in this way, even in blackpill circles. They’ll post a pic of something close to a male 10 and (jokingly) write underneath “Minimum looks required to score in 2018.”

Nobody is actually claiming that you have to be an extreme male 9.9 to get Chad results or be Chad. A real life male 8 to 8.5 will clean up.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, I hope you understand why Chad pics online are of these nearly perfect male models. It’s a running joke to exaggerate in this way, even in blackpill circles. They’ll post a pic of something close to a male 10 and (jokingly) write underneath “Minimum looks required to score in 2018.”

Nobody is actually claiming that you have to be a male 9.9 to get Chad results or be Chad.
I'm about a 7/10, easily in top 10 percentile of the general population and many of the people here and in other forums have said that it's not nearly good enough to get anybody decent on dating sites nowadays.

Lots of the online community believes you need to be top 1 or top 0.1 percentile of general population to get any results in places like bars and online dating.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say what?

the online idea of a chad is a dude with a 9-10/10 face, at least 6 foot in height, with big muscles and a shredded torso

something like this

View attachment 1654

your definition can just be a 6/10 dude with a good personality. That's not a Chad
Now see. This is a male model/amateur body builder/male stripper.

Its excessive but many women would fvck that even if he had no money.

Heres the thing though. If he wasnt fvcking anyone at all. IE a long drought most females due to their programming wouldnt want to be the first one.

Its like banks or credit. No one wants to give you a loan unless the others do.

Im going to take your chad challenge cause im not that far from the result.

But i contend im going to have to take some of the advice i give you.

The body and looks alone wont do it. Social proofing is needed and you need to PENETRATE.

In my experience once one or two is taking the dee from me many others want to or at least feed me admiration and sexual energy.

A well built guy with zero penetration insisting upon hard and networked targets? In the world of females no one will want to be the first one, theyll think its something wrong with you.

In my mind what you showed is a model or stripper. A Chad in my opinion is a good looking but heavily social proofed and networked male. A frat guy in college who gets residuals for years off his rep.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a huge percentage of male attractiveness requires being ripped

you can't get that super chiseled, square jawline look unless you're 9-12% body fat.
Not true at all. It's all about your bone structure. Lots of dudes with super low body fat don't have the square, chiselled jaw/hollow cheeks etc due to things like their bones being small/recessed/unusual fat distribution/muscle insertions etc

Similarly, people with Godlike bones can often keep their perfect looking jawline even when they get a bit fat!

I want to post a pic of my good looking friend who I mentioned in my '100 approaches' journal but i'd feel a bit weird about doing that lol.
He's actually on the short side and he's never been to a gym in his life (although he has naturally large arms and stuff) but it's all about his face that makes girls wet the second they lay eyes on him (even if people here thought he was only a '7', every girl he's ever met seems to think he's like a 9 at least. The reactions he gets is just crazy!!)

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is the minimum here for banging reasonably attractive women? Do I really need a six figure income and an 8-pack to bang girls younger than 40, not missing any teeth or addicted to meth?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is the minimum here for banging reasonably attractive women? Do I really need a six figure income and an 8-pack to bang girls younger than 40, not missing any teeth or addicted to meth?
No. You dont. You need social proof some game and style. You cant be sloppy but you dont need to be a stripper.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You dont. You need social proof some game and style. You cant be sloppy but you dont need to be a stripper.
I will still try and cut down body-wise. As for social proof, is that just having a lot of friends and having attractive girls in my social circle, or is there more to it?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will still try and cut down body-wise. As for social proof, is that just having a lot of friends and having attractive girls in my social circle, or is there more to it?
Be fvcking in those circles. Have cool things you can do. Itll be great if you can host a party.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I know quite a few good looking guys who bang cougars and milfs. These are generally successful guys with good careers and for whatever reason constantly resort to banging older women.

It is NOT easy finding casual lays with the hottest women. It is much much much easier to pull older women, fat women, ugly women, all varieties of women who are less attractive/lower status.

I've been in the game for a decade and the MOST successful pua I knew RARELY pulled 8's and above. I saw him do this maybe once and we used to roll out semi regularly over a 2 year period. His main targets were in the 6 range: cute, but maybe a bit chubby.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know quite a few good looking guys who bang cougars and milfs. These are generally successful guys with good careers and for whatever reason constantly resort to banging older women.

It is NOT easy finding casual lays with the hottest women. It is much much much easier to pull older women, fat women, ugly women, all varieties of women who are less attractive/lower status.

I've been in the game for a decade and the MOST successful pua I knew RARELY pulled 8's and above. I saw him do this maybe once and we used to roll out semi regularly over a 2 year period. His main targets were in the 6 range: cute, but maybe a bit chubby.
Same clients of male strippers. Older and not as hot.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Once you get out of college, your NUMBER ONE source of leverage in getting a girlfriend or sex is removed: COMFORT. And a lot of that is based on commonality: close in age, same school, and repeated interactions. This is why so many good looking single guys out of college resort to banging cougars.

Here are the guys I've known who seem to have the most attractive girlfriends and wives:

1. MILITARY. Far and away have the hottest wives.
2. MMA guys. They are less likely to be married but often have hot girlfriends
3. Frat guys. They have first access to the hottest girls in college.
4. Rich guys/guys from rich families who marry relatively young
5. SOME college athletes, especially at elite D1 programs. This is very, very hit and miss.
6. I won't go over pro athletes and mainstream celebrities since there are so few of them it doesn't really matter.

I won't bother to rank the first four categories but just off the cuff, these are the most successful categories.

Free agents like myself who don't fit any of those four categories are exceedingly rare. However, you can learn game and join the elite tiers of attractive males without participating in combat sports or being born into a millionaire family.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, a man must learn how to choose a woman. That's not easy. Takes time and experience to learn. Second, your expectations should be based on the reality. Nobody is perfect, and you can do the wrong choice, no matter what. So, have low expectations in the others, and put the most important things of your life in your own back. If things have gone wrong, create your own new begining and go on.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ugh! I don't mind a bit chubby, but 40 is too old

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to post a pic of my good looking friend who I mentioned in my '100 approaches' journal but i'd feel a bit weird about doing that lol.
He's actually on the short side and he's never been to a gym in his life (although he has naturally large arms and stuff) but it's all about his face that makes girls wet the second they lay eyes on him (even if people here thought he was only a '7', every girl he's ever met seems to think he's like a 9 at least. The reactions he gets is just crazy!!)
I need to see that guy, hahaha! the reactions he caused were just movie level comedy.