"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

So Yeah: I Am a Chad and Yes, Hypergamy Is Real

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
a huge percentage of male attractiveness requires being ripped

you can't get that super chiseled, square jawline look unless you're 9-12% body fat.

As a male, if you don't have that super chiseled, square jawline look, you max out at maybe a 7/10. Nowhere near Chad Status
If you read my earlier post I have always been told how good looking I am since i was in middle school and I weigh about 140 pounds with clothes on. Stop the nonsense, you can be ripped with a ugly face.

When a girl says "he's hot" or "damn he's cute" she's talking about his face not how muscular he is. Oh and I have heard i have a strong jawline and I'm scrawny as he'll,
Brad pit has a chielsed jawline and he's not ripped lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
If you read my earlier post I have always been told how good looking I am since i was in middle school and I weigh about 140 pounds with clothes on. Stop the nonsense, you can be ripped with a ugly face.

When a girl says "he's hot" or "damn he's cute" she's talking about his face not how muscular he is. Oh and I have heard i have a strong jawline and I'm scrawny as he'll,
Brad pit has a chielsed jawline and he's not ripped lol
ripped = low body fat%
jacked = good amount of muscle mass


Scrawny with low body fat % is still considered ripped. You can be a good looking dude being scrawny with good facial bone structure but you're underachieving significantly. A thick neck/wide shoulders makes your face look much more attractive and masculine. Look at the pic above with Zach Efron going from twink to chad status
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Dave, I hope you understand why Chad pics online are of these nearly perfect male models. It’s a running joke to exaggerate in this way, even in blackpill circles. They’ll post a pic of something close to a male 10 and (jokingly) write underneath “Minimum looks required to score in 2018.”

Nobody is actually claiming that you have to be an extreme male 9.9 to get Chad results or be Chad. A real life male 8 to 8.5 will clean up.
 
Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave, I hope you understand why Chad pics online are of these nearly perfect male models. It’s a running joke to exaggerate in this way, even in blackpill circles. They’ll post a pic of something close to a male 10 and (jokingly) write underneath “Minimum looks required to score in 2018.”

Nobody is actually claiming that you have to be a male 9.9 to get Chad results or be Chad.
I'm about a 7/10, easily in top 10 percentile of the general population and many of the people here and in other forums have said that it's not nearly good enough to get anybody decent on dating sites nowadays.

Lots of the online community believes you need to be top 1 or top 0.1 percentile of general population to get any results in places like bars and online dating.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
say what?

the online idea of a chad is a dude with a 9-10/10 face, at least 6 foot in height, with big muscles and a shredded torso

something like this


View attachment 1654



your definition can just be a 6/10 dude with a good personality. That's not a Chad
Now see. This is a male model/amateur body builder/male stripper.

Its excessive but many women would fvck that even if he had no money.

Heres the thing though. If he wasnt fvcking anyone at all. IE a long drought most females due to their programming wouldnt want to be the first one.

Its like banks or credit. No one wants to give you a loan unless the others do.

Im going to take your chad challenge cause im not that far from the result.

But i contend im going to have to take some of the advice i give you.

The body and looks alone wont do it. Social proofing is needed and you need to PENETRATE.

In my experience once one or two is taking the dee from me many others want to or at least feed me admiration and sexual energy.

A well built guy with zero penetration insisting upon hard and networked targets? In the world of females no one will want to be the first one, theyll think its something wrong with you.

In my mind what you showed is a model or stripper. A Chad in my opinion is a good looking but heavily social proofed and networked male. A frat guy in college who gets residuals for years off his rep.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
1,466
a huge percentage of male attractiveness requires being ripped

you can't get that super chiseled, square jawline look unless you're 9-12% body fat.
Not true at all. It's all about your bone structure. Lots of dudes with super low body fat don't have the square, chiselled jaw/hollow cheeks etc due to things like their bones being small/recessed/unusual fat distribution/muscle insertions etc

Similarly, people with Godlike bones can often keep their perfect looking jawline even when they get a bit fat!

I want to post a pic of my good looking friend who I mentioned in my '100 approaches' journal but i'd feel a bit weird about doing that lol.
He's actually on the short side and he's never been to a gym in his life (although he has naturally large arms and stuff) but it's all about his face that makes girls wet the second they lay eyes on him (even if people here thought he was only a '7', every girl he's ever met seems to think he's like a 9 at least. The reactions he gets is just crazy!!)
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
So what is the minimum here for banging reasonably attractive women? Do I really need a six figure income and an 8-pack to bang girls younger than 40, not missing any teeth or addicted to meth?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So what is the minimum here for banging reasonably attractive women? Do I really need a six figure income and an 8-pack to bang girls younger than 40, not missing any teeth or addicted to meth?
No. You dont. You need social proof some game and style. You cant be sloppy but you dont need to be a stripper.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
No. You dont. You need social proof some game and style. You cant be sloppy but you dont need to be a stripper.
I will still try and cut down body-wise. As for social proof, is that just having a lot of friends and having attractive girls in my social circle, or is there more to it?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I will still try and cut down body-wise. As for social proof, is that just having a lot of friends and having attractive girls in my social circle, or is there more to it?
Be fvcking in those circles. Have cool things you can do. Itll be great if you can host a party.
 

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
So what is the minimum here for banging reasonably attractive women? Do I really need a six figure income and an 8-pack to bang girls younger than 40, not missing any teeth or addicted to meth?
I know quite a few good looking guys who bang cougars and milfs. These are generally successful guys with good careers and for whatever reason constantly resort to banging older women.

It is NOT easy finding casual lays with the hottest women. It is much much much easier to pull older women, fat women, ugly women, all varieties of women who are less attractive/lower status.

I've been in the game for a decade and the MOST successful pua I knew RARELY pulled 8's and above. I saw him do this maybe once and we used to roll out semi regularly over a 2 year period. His main targets were in the 6 range: cute, but maybe a bit chubby.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know quite a few good looking guys who bang cougars and milfs. These are generally successful guys with good careers and for whatever reason constantly resort to banging older women.

It is NOT easy finding casual lays with the hottest women. It is much much much easier to pull older women, fat women, ugly women, all varieties of women who are less attractive/lower status.

I've been in the game for a decade and the MOST successful pua I knew RARELY pulled 8's and above. I saw him do this maybe once and we used to roll out semi regularly over a 2 year period. His main targets were in the 6 range: cute, but maybe a bit chubby.
Same clients of male strippers. Older and not as hot.
 

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
Once you get out of college, your NUMBER ONE source of leverage in getting a girlfriend or sex is removed: COMFORT. And a lot of that is based on commonality: close in age, same school, and repeated interactions. This is why so many good looking single guys out of college resort to banging cougars.

Here are the guys I've known who seem to have the most attractive girlfriends and wives:

1. MILITARY. Far and away have the hottest wives.
2. MMA guys. They are less likely to be married but often have hot girlfriends
3. Frat guys. They have first access to the hottest girls in college.
4. Rich guys/guys from rich families who marry relatively young
5. SOME college athletes, especially at elite D1 programs. This is very, very hit and miss.
6. I won't go over pro athletes and mainstream celebrities since there are so few of them it doesn't really matter.

I won't bother to rank the first four categories but just off the cuff, these are the most successful categories.

Free agents like myself who don't fit any of those four categories are exceedingly rare. However, you can learn game and join the elite tiers of attractive males without participating in combat sports or being born into a millionaire family.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Magotrox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
76
First of all, a man must learn how to choose a woman. That's not easy. Takes time and experience to learn. Second, your expectations should be based on the reality. Nobody is perfect, and you can do the wrong choice, no matter what. So, have low expectations in the others, and put the most important things of your life in your own back. If things have gone wrong, create your own new begining and go on.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I know quite a few good looking guys who bang cougars and milfs. These are generally successful guys with good careers and for whatever reason constantly resort to banging older women.

It is NOT easy finding casual lays with the hottest women. It is much much much easier to pull older women, fat women, ugly women, all varieties of women who are less attractive/lower status.

I've been in the game for a decade and the MOST successful pua I knew RARELY pulled 8's and above. I saw him do this maybe once and we used to roll out semi regularly over a 2 year period. His main targets were in the 6 range: cute, but maybe a bit chubby.
Ugh! I don't mind a bit chubby, but 40 is too old
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I want to post a pic of my good looking friend who I mentioned in my '100 approaches' journal but i'd feel a bit weird about doing that lol.
He's actually on the short side and he's never been to a gym in his life (although he has naturally large arms and stuff) but it's all about his face that makes girls wet the second they lay eyes on him (even if people here thought he was only a '7', every girl he's ever met seems to think he's like a 9 at least. The reactions he gets is just crazy!!)
I need to see that guy, hahaha! the reactions he caused were just movie level comedy.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top