Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So wtf happened this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense man, but it is just BS to text to a random chick that. Would you be turned on when a girl you do not know texts you straight- hey man, I wanna a fuk buddy, what are your plans? In my opinion it just kills all the vibe and mystery. Why would not just set a date and see what will happen?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense man, but it is just BS to text to a random chick that. Would you be turned on when a girl you do not know texts you straight- hey man, I wanna a fuk buddy, what are your plans? In my opinion it just kills all the vibe and mystery. Why would not just set a date and see what will happen?
Because I’ve never gotten laid doing that. My way is the only way that’s worked for me

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree , its all too straight forward and logical for the female mind to cope with

I have to be honest if a girl randomly sprung that on me i probably would take her up , but i wouldn't value her at all it would burn out very quickly , and i would imagine its the same for them

Everyone wants to believe they can attract a valuable mate ( even if they cant) they want to believe it

I think you need to learn how to flirt and engage in sexual innuendo......usually before a woman will commit her body to a man she wants to think about what he is going to do to it

If you succeed in stimulating her mind then then her body will follow suit

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree , its all too straight forward and logical for the female mind to cope with

I have to be honest if a girl randomly sprung that on me i probably would take her up , but i wouldn't value her at all it would burn out very quickly , and i would imagine its the same for them

Everyone wants to believe they can attract a valuable mate ( even if they cant) they want to believe it

I think you need to learn how to flirt and engage in sexual innuendo......usually before a woman will commit her body to a man she wants to think about what he is going to do to it

If you succeed in stimulating her mind then then her body will follow suit
Dude I don’t got the patience for that. Plus it’s supplicating imo to service her mental fantasies

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I don’t got the patience for that. Plus it’s supplicating imo to service her mental fantasies
Unfortunately women are the gatekeepers to pu$$y , so enabling her mental fantasies unfortunately are part and parcel of getting some

the world would be a very different place if you could just walk up to a random chick and say " hey you fancy being my fvck buddy" and her agreeing on the spot

it rarely if ever pans out like that in the real world , so why people think it will on a swipe app makes no sense

The game is the game you cant cheat it

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the straight forwardness has it's place. If one is okay dumpster diving, then I don't see the problem... I was just as straight forward with the fattie who is a current fwb for 2 and a half months now. I bet higher smv females would oblige higher value men. Would those females accept thor's offer?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately women are the gatekeepers to pu$$y , so enabling her mental fantasies unfortunately are part and parcel of getting some

the world would be a very different place if you could just walk up to a random chick and say " hey you fancy being my fvck buddy" and her agreeing on the spot

it rarely if ever pans out like that in the real world , so why people think it will on a swipe app makes no sense

The game is the game you cant cheat it
My experience tells me
Otherwise. The 7/10 girl I keep trying to fvck but for some reason can’t get hard with, I did the same thing.

I think girls will go for it if one has the right vibe. And I’ve never gotten innuendo or
Flirting to work

Remember that scene in californication where that one guy is telling the girl what he’s gonna do to her then Hank swoops on and just picks her up? Yeah, that’s me. I swoop in I don’t tell the girl
What I’m gonna do to her

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you ask WTF happened this time, people tell you, and you refute everyone. What's the point of asking?
I'm glad you asked. The reason is: I'm hoping someone will give me a solution I haven't tried before. I've tried talking dirty and telling girls what I'm gonna do to them, I've tried doing innuendos. None of that works.

In fact just recently I posted a online convo of me talking dirty to a girl and she just ghosted and the advice I got from you guys in that instance was that I should just go for the meeting. And here I am doing exactly that and magically the solution is to do the other thing.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just get her number and organise a meetup, spend less time texting.
Am I supposed to ignore her questions then? Serious question here. I was responding to her and then I went for the number and that’s when she ghosted so am I supposed to ignore her questions and go for the number?

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pics incoming
This strategy is terrible. I understand that it has worked for you before but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The conversation has just started so she hasn't invested anything into you yet. Once she is invested you can mention FWB or the sexual arrangement otherwise you will scare her off. Although its less risky to imply it without saying it.

Your conversation is bland and boring. Add some humour, some joking, some teasing, some slight sexual innuendos etc. Throughout the dialogue keep the conversation fun, engaging and non-serious. If you don't come across as serious she will likely put you into the "non commitment" pile rather than the "relationship pile" and assume you are looking for something casual, which you are. The long and short is you don't have to verbally say you want FWB for her to work out your intention!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you have to get your head around (and all men for that matter) is that random sex with the bottom 98% of men has close to zero value for women. Your d1ck doesn't matter to her. It's what's attached to that d1ck that matters.

So when you're offering random girls your d1ck, and she turns you down, just keep that in mind. You're not actually offering anything of value, or anything unique. Girls can get a million d1cks a day if they want to.

Your style has worked occasionally for you because occasionally you catch a girl at a time when she'll just go fvck a random d1ck. But they are never hotties, and it's pretty rare. Even 5's can get random bangs from chads pretty easily.
I prefer to “act as if” but thanks for the inspiring and empowering point of view.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This strategy is terrible. I understand that it has worked for you before but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The conversation has just started so she hasn't invested anything into you yet. Once she is invested you can mention FWB or the sexual arrangement otherwise you will scare her off. Although its less risky to imply it without saying it.

Your conversation is bland and boring. Add some humour, some joking, some teasing, some slight sexual innuendos etc. Throughout the dialogue keep the conversation fun, engaging and non-serious. If you don't come across as serious she will likely put you into the "non commitment" pile rather than the "relationship pile" and assume you are looking for something casual, which you are. The long and short is you don't have to verbally say you want FWB for her to work out your intention!
Did you not read how I have tried innuendos and flirting before and it hasn’t worked?

I’m not a silly guy. I’m a serious logical and practical guy. Not knowing where I stand freaks me out and puts me into fight or flight. Not a place I want to be with girls. So I need to
Lay things out like this or I lose my frame

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you ask WTF happened this time, people tell you, and you refute everyone. What's the point of asking?
It’s fascinating isn’t it? I’ve seen it in here more than once. A man comes in here asking advice about women, is given good advice, and argues with every single dude that tries to help him out.

I think most people don’t really want to do the hard work of change. They want some magical instant solution to their problems rather than take a good honest look at themselves and admit they might be wrong.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s fascinating isn’t it? I’ve seen it in here more than once. A man comes in here asking advice about women, is given good advice, and argues with every single dude that tries to help him out.

I think most people don’t really want to do the hard work of change. They want some magical instant solution to their problems rather than take a good honest look at themselves and admit they might be wrong.
You’re forgetting the part where I did in fact try what you guys said and it didn’t work and then gave me the advice to do what I’m doing now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm glad you asked. The reason is: I'm hoping someone will give me a solution I haven't tried before. I've tried talking dirty and telling girls what I'm gonna do to them, I've tried doing innuendos. None of that works.

In fact just recently I posted a online convo of me talking dirty to a girl and she just ghosted and the advice I got from you guys in that instance was that I should just go for the meeting. And here I am doing exactly that and magically the solution is to do the other thing.
Trying something and actually learning how to do it properly are completely different things. OP I think simply lacks social tact based on previous conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.