Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So wtf happened this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I’ve never gotten laid doing that. My way is the only way that’s worked for me
Are you saying you never got laid with the girl without mentioning that you just wanna fuk her?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying something and actually learning how to do it properly are completely different things.
I see. Well let me know how to do this properly when everyone is now telling me this is not what I should be doing at all. :)

Are you saying you never got laid with the girl without mentioning that you just wanna fuk her?
That's exactly what I'm saying yes.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want masculine, non-needy, sexually abundant and in-control guys who know who to communicate with them. It's much better acting "as if" from this position.
So, I'm all of those except knowing how to communicate with them apparently. Could it be that knowing how to communicate with them is more important than all the others combined?

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is terrible text game, young grasshopper. I don’t know where to begin

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta side with OP. It just happened to me. Better to be strait with them.
Not sure her age but the 18-24 crowd is all about fcking.
Hes on the right track if he does it tastefully and doesn't beat around the bush.
Aren’t all girls know that you just wanna smash them? What is the idea of mentioning that?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarge you do what you want. Tell her directly what you want. She asked you what FWB is to you. Tell her.
If it is mixed in with hangout, get some food etc etc then tell her.
Yeah I did, pic below.

I tell them directly what Im into sometimes and it does get them turned on.

Exactly and thats what she wants to feel when he is being fcked by him.

Same bro.

Dont listen to the nannies in here. They want LTR and mom wives. You are doing it correctly.
Ive told this forum multiple times. How much they think a girl is naughty and into some kink, times it by 4x and thats closer to reality.

Continue to twist her emotional fantasy mind. When they ask questions be descriptive.
It is far better to be the naughty little pig then the nice guy not wanting to offend her.
This stuff does not work on the chics looking for the beta/provider comfort guy.
Only on girls who want to have new experiences and a good pounding. My .02
But like I said I tried doing the dirty talk thing and it got me ghosted. I think going for the meeting asap is the correct route but not sure why this one fell apart. I think it's true that talking too much can kill it but how do you deal with a girl who asks so many questions that she essentially gives her logical mind time to catch up and then the butterflies are gone? Thats what I personally think happened here. 30AA34F2-7CF1-439B-88E4-A47EE6177076.jpeg

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the part where if they are into kink or fetishes comes out. Use your own style to keep some mystery but also let her know what you want to do in a semi graphic way.
Im currently in convo with a 23 year old about some kink. She bit.
Will it work out? Don't know. don't care but she could end up in the sack with me and my LTR.
You are doing good for going for exactly what you want.
Ive gotten same night lays first meets in the past by being graphic right off tbe bat.
You guys wont believe this but it dont matter.
I had a plate I met before. Met up brought her home. She hung out 2 days. While I was at work she bought a couple playboys and was reading them when I got back. Into girls.
This crazy girl had a fetish she would master bate in her own moms panties when she wasn't home. As a teen. She told me this.

Wrap your head around that one. Lol true story.
The takeaway is if you open them up and dont judge them like a tradcon idiot who wants to marry Mrs Clever you might be shocked and have a bit of fun.
Own it.
I’m I’ll try to be more graphic but I don’t like getting stuck in the sexting. I want to meet them and fvck them not talk

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
She was smart to ask "What does FWB mean to you?"
That tells me she is street savy. She knows that FWB is a "zero",...that it is not even up to the level of Casual Non-Exclusive Dating,...that she would basically be just a prostitute that was just "free" as opposed to one you'd have to pay. But she also knows that some people say FWB when what they really mean is Casual Non-Exclusive Dating. She wanted to know what was behind the words.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was smart to ask "What does FWB mean to you?"
That tells me she is street savy. She knows that FWB is a "zero",...that it is not even up to the level of Casual Non-Exclusive Dating,...that she would basically be just a prostitute that was just "free" as opposed to one you'd have to pay. But she also knows that some people say FWB when what they really mean is Casual Non-Exclusive Dating. She wanted to know what was behind the words.
Um, yeah? I mean obviously. So? I don’t get why you’re saying this

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the majority of advice in this thread is off. Misunderstanding plate theory altogether. A plate or any women is sex first.
I can do my only laundry and feed myself. If a woman is around me and is not working for me or having sex with me why the fck would I want her around? Watch netflix? Good convo? Gtfo with that shyt lol
The guys in sexless miserable relationships are a dime a dozen. These same women cutting there husbands off are getting there back blown out at work by the guy telling them "I want you to look at me while you drink me" because there boyfroends/husbands dont have the balls to do it to them so they intuitively know they have NO other female competition. And we all know what that does to the vagina lol
Totally agree

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The operative word here is Alpha. Of course she'll respond to an alpha, but seeing as 98% of men aren't alpha (and the pool is getting smaller by the day as men become ever more feminized) then offering non-alpha fux might illicit a yawn if the guy is lucky.

You're right that it also depends on where a girl is at in life. She might have just been dumped and feeling self destructive, but even then she's much more likely to go for alpha fux rather than entertain bottom 98% pool of men. It all comes down to what is available to her, and she has access to abundant chads on her swipe apps (alogrithm ensures she will see the chad profiles first).

I don't want to exaggerate. Obviously bottom 98% guys do get laid, but it's usually not with any regularity or control.

It also depends on where you're located. If you're in a major western city then this effect is amplified by hyper competitive hypergamous markets.
If you dont believe you’re alpha then you need to get your head straight. My skinny ass brother who works at an arcade and is 28 years old with no car has more alpha swag than you. And it’s just because he believes it. Nothing to back it up. Gtfo with this weak mindset. We on this forum are NOT the 98%

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, yeah? I mean obviously. So? I don’t get why you’re saying this
Not everyone is a "Pump & Dump" hedonists. Most people are not. She is one that is not, while the OP appears by his own description to be one who is. His choice, I'm not complaining about it. She was trying to figure him out and figure out what he meant by the words he was using. She figured him out,...didn't want what he was offering,...and moved on to the next one. So I am saying that she isn't stupid. She knows how to navigate the system. The "bent" of most of the responses to the OP are basically telling him he needs to learn and to navigate the same.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone is a "Pump & Dump" hedonists. Most people are not. She is one that is not, while the OP appears by his own description to be one who is. His choice, I'm not complaining about it. She was trying to figure him out and figure out what he meant by the words he was using. She figured him out,...didn't want what he was offering,...and moved on to the next one. So I am saying that she isn't stupid. She knows how to navigate the system. The "bent" of most of the responses to the OP are basically telling him he needs to learn and to navigate the same.
I am the OP. Wtf dude you’re not even fully here.

And yeah I’ve gone to plenty of women and asked them if they into fwb and they have become mine. I know I won’t get every woman but I am indeed looking to improve. But what I’m not into doing, are you listening? Is to do what I’ve done before and it hasn’t worked.

Also, no one has addressed the fact that I have tried multiple tactics from you guys and they haven’t worked. Accept maybe that you have no idea what works and you’re just typing sh!t

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We on this forum are NOT the 98%
Well we certainly aren't the 2%. The 2% wouldn't be caught dead here. They have no reason to be here and wouldn't even be interested. You'd be lucky to meet one of those guys face to face in your life, let alone ever get to know one of them,...they don't live in the same world. So, yea, everyone here is in the 98%, some are just higher up the scale than others.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're doing now isn't working. Is it? If it was then you wouldn't be getting so frustrated.

If it's not broken, why you trying to fix it?

What's happened is you're purposely not wanting to develop a deeper understanding of women. Too much work. You'd rather shoehorn women into your agenda which is trying to force-feed them a turd sandwich. You gotta start selling something valuable.
Before I came to this forum and started using the valuable advice I was getting laid a lot more and with decent girls. It’s only after
Coming here and listening to morons like you that I started getting bad results. Anything is better than the results the advice from here has gotten me

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the OP. Wtf dude you’re not even fully here.

And yeah I’ve gone to plenty of women and asked them if they into fwb and they have become mine. I know I won’t get every woman but I am indeed looking to improve. But what I’m not into doing, are you listening? Is to do what I’ve done before and it hasn’t worked.

Also, no one has addressed the fact that I have tried multiple tactics from you guys and they haven’t worked. Accept maybe that you have no idea what works and you’re just typing sh!t
So I don't always memorize who the OP was in every thread 3-4 pages later in the conversation.

We've all been through this same conversation with you over and over in the past (I DO remember that),...and you still aren't improving any from what you were complaining about back then. You still have the subtlety of a sledgehammer with women, still keep getting blown out, and then lash out at anyone who tries to tell you anything. From my perspective at nearly twice your age you are just a punk who just won't listen to what people are trying to tell you. I had already married and divorced my first psychopath chick before you were even born. My dad was married 7 times, my mom 3 times and she was around 15 when she was pregnant with me. I don't come from some "Sweet Polyanna" world,...me and my family lived through all the crap first hand. When I tell people they are screwing up or are gonna get "screwed over", it is from live experience.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why aren't you going back to doing what you originally did if it was working so well?

You already have the solution to your problem.
Because I want the next level. I’m greedy, and call me crazy but I believe that I can get there by improving MY game not by changing it. Doubling down not re-inventing the wheel.

Coming here gives me access to ideas and helps me solidify what works and what doesn’t by challenging me. Maybe I will just up and leave at some point but I still have inconsistencies I need to work out in what I’m seeing in real
Life versus what I believe. I believe I can hit a higher level because when I first started in pick up I believed it was possible and I got way better results with women than I ever have yet I was just working on an empowering paradigm that “this is possible” all I read from people like you is “it’s not
Possible” so I’m hoping I can find someone who is more old school pua. Stingpuller is closest to that

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I don't always memorize who the OP was in every thread 3-4 pages later in the conversation.

We've all been through this same conversation with you over and over in the past (I DO remember that),...and you still aren't improving any from what you were complaining about back then. You still have the subtlety of a sledgehammer with women, still keep getting blown out, and then lash out at anyone who tries to tell you anything. From my perspective at nearly twice your age you are just a punk who just won't listen to what people are trying to tell you. I had already married and divorced my first psychopath chick before you were even born. My dad was married 7 times, my mom 3 times and she was around 15 when she was pregnant with me. I don't come from some "Sweet Polyanna" world,...me and my family lived through all the crap first hand. When I tell people they are screwing up or are gonna get "screwed over", it is from live experience.
Oh so youre an old guy that feels like he is wise because he is old. No offence but if I told you what I'VE been through in MY life, you'd shut up and realize the only one with a polyanna world is YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.