Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what's your baldness situation?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Rick do you have brand names and where to purchase?
I linked to the exact items I use except for the minox/finastride spray. I used that one for the first few years until my dermotologist started carrying one. I switched to his as it's covered under my insurance.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I'm wondering about: these treatments that help to grow the hair back can't be doing that good of a job. Sure, in some places like the top, it's better than nothing, but what if you have a bit of a receding hairline, but the troops in the front line are holding out very well? Wouldn't having the area in front being weak actually make it look worse?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Something I'm wondering about: these treatments that help to grow the hair back can't be doing that good of a job. Sure, in some places like the top, it's better than nothing, but what if you have a bit of a receding hairline, but the troops in the front line are holding out very well? Wouldn't having the area in front being weak actually make it look worse?
You take the suplements to build the nutrients for the hair follicles to grow. You use the shampoos, conditioner and minox/finastride to stimulate the hair directly. Therefore, you are hitting it internally and externally. I was receding in the back and in the front. I have a full head of hair, no thinning. If you follow the regimen, it should work.

Unless everyone here is in tip top shape, lean and muscular........your time would be better spent in the gym than worrying about your hair, or lack therof
Depends. If you can pull off a bald head, go for it. I know I'd look horrid as a baldy. I am not too fond of the Dr. Phil do either. Luckily, this worked for me and dozens of other I've shared this regimen with. Plus, it's pretty cheap to manage. But hey, if you can rock the bald look, go for it.

62Telecaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
33 and something like a pattern 2 class 3. I just buzz the sides up into a fade and style my thinning into a slight faux-hawk looking sort of thing. Either that or I just buzz it down all the way. It's really no big deal as long as you work with it.

The other thing that I do is use hair fibers over my two thinning spots in the front and a little over my crown in the back...finally hair/toppik with the little puffer thing and it blends in ridiculously well to where nobody knows/nobody cares and thinks it's amazing when I bring it up. People really need to try that out.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had dandruff for about 5 years since I grew my hair out to belly length and braided it (think Sean Paul).

I’m convinced this scalp is the cause of my hair loss. It’s been falling out ever since, my hair grows rapid I have to cut it every 2 weeks sometimes every 10 days.

How do I go about fixing this situation? It’s not really too far gone to reverse and it’s not that bad a few of my friends have said I’m thinning on top, always have a skin fade on the side, short on top and a lined up beard so I rock my look well.

Any advice on dandruff/healthy scalp/scalp massaging is much appreciated

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shave it all off and own your baldness.

Augmenting your appearance, other than exercise, for chicks is weak.

For ANYTHING is weak.

There's nothing that fake hair can fix that improving your natural personality can't.

You want to get better in life? Learn some social skills. Leave the physical appearance worries to women, who ONLY have their physical appearance and nothing else.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleep is definitely King. :up:
Audible or read Why we Sleep by Dr Mathew Walker. Top 3 book I've read. This is comibg from a guy who reads minimum a book a week. I have had stretches with 2/3 in a day. Speed reader Lifestyle lulz.

Sleep is monumental. I've had 3 raises the past year. I have hit benchmark afte4 benchmark in the gym. I have noted a decline of 85% due to broken sleep or highly under slept. My skin, hair, eyes, and everything else is better with minimum 8hrs of regular sleep. Yes, i heard Arnold say 6hrs. We ain't Arnold kuz. 8hrs is Goat status.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick i plan on implementing the following:
1. Topical finastride
2. Biotin
3. Ketoconazole shampoo

My hair started thinning at 34. Im 47. I used to have very thick curly hair. Thru stress and life it thinned on top and lost density. Still hair up there.

Your saying ill gain density and hair thickness and ill get my curls back?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have had dandruff for about 5 years since I grew my hair out to belly length and braided it (think Sean Paul).

I’m convinced this scalp is the cause of my hair loss. It’s been falling out ever since, my hair grows rapid I have to cut it every 2 weeks sometimes every 10 days.

How do I go about fixing this situation? It’s not really too far gone to reverse and it’s not that bad a few of my friends have said I’m thinning on top, always have a skin fade on the side, short on top and a lined up beard so I rock my look well.

Any advice on dandruff/healthy scalp/scalp massaging is much appreciated
ketoconazole 2% shampoo.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Rick i plan on implementing the following:
1. Topical finastride
2. Biotin
3. Ketoconazole shampoo

My hair started thinning at 34. Im 47. I used to have very thick curly hair. Thru stress and life it thinned on top and lost density. Still hair up there.

Your saying ill gain density and hair thickness and ill get my curls back?
I did. I also started to thin aroudn 30 / 31. I tried a lot of sh!t. I can tell you this stuff works. Just make sure you get the Toco-Sorb. It's a more potent version of Biotin. You need the topical finastride w/ minox. I provided a link to a company in the UK that will ship to the US. It's actually made in the US, Miami I believe, however, it ships out from the UK. Good sh!t. Used it for years until my health insurance agreed to cover the combo from a doctor. The lipogaine shampoo and condition help a lot too.

I take one taco-sorb every morning. I wash my hair and let the shampoo then conditioner sit for about five minutes each. Every Tuesday and Thursday, I use the Ketoconazole shampoo and let that sit for 5 minutes. It helps with both dandruff and thinning of the hair. Lastly, in the morning and in the evening I spray the finasteride and minox topical spray. I do not add styling gel, as the spray gives me a good hold. It will take a few months to grow, but it should work.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Shave it all off and own your baldness.

For ANYTHING is weak.

There's nothing that fake hair can fix that improving your natural personality can't.

You want to get better in life? Learn some social skills. Leave the physical appearance worries to women, who ONLY have their physical appearance and nothing else.
Your own hair isn't fake dude. You are mistaken. Some ladies like a good head of hair. Actually, most do.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Failing to improve yourself in any capacity because of the social construct of appearing weak is weaker.
Ultimately, do what makes you happy, right

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Turn your baldness into BOLDNESS.

After all we're hair today. Gone tomorrow.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Failing to improve yourself in any capacity because of the social construct of appearing weak is weaker.
Absolutely disagree. I realize you spend quite a lot of time, money and effort on your physical appearance, so that's the angle you're going to take.

Women are naturally attracted to men who lead other men, who hold strong frames have an attractive presence.

Not guys who have impressive hair plugs and are advanced users of skin moisturizers.

However, spend your time, money and efforts however you wish.

Personally, I believe that guys who are too concerned with outward appearances are avoiding looking at inner game issues.

It's much, much easier to outsource any imagined fixes via physical appearance fixes rather than working on deep issues, which women can generally sniff out relatively quickly, at least ones that are worth hanging around.

But, this is the internet, everybody has an opinion, and everybody has a certain reputation to uphold.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely disagree. I realize you spend quite a lot of time, money and effort on your physical appearance, so that's the angle you're going to take.

Women are naturally attracted to men who lead other men, who hold strong frames have an attractive presence.

Not guys who have impressive hair plugs and are advanced users of skin moisturizers.

However, spend your time, money and efforts however you wish.

Personally, I believe that guys who are too concerned with outward appearances are avoiding looking at inner game issues.

It's much, much easier to outsource any imagined fixes via physical appearance fixes rather than working on deep issues, which women can generally sniff out relatively quickly, at least ones that are worth hanging around.

But, this is the internet, everybody has an opinion, and everybody has a certain reputation to uphold.
It’s not binary, outer vs inner. My position has always been to have both.

The reason you backpedal with straw assumptions in this quote is because we identified that TO allows social constructs to direct what he should or should not do, at the cost of improving himself. Doesn’t seem like very strong inner game to me coming from a guy who solicits that all one needs is inner game.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My position has always been to have both.
I never suggested completely abandoning outer appearances.

General hygiene, exercise, reasonably fit, basic style concerns, etc.

You, of course, are free to do whatever you want.

I am, again, expressing my opinion that inner game improvements will always trump improvements in outer appearances.

Also it is my opinion that those who OVERLY focus on outer appearances are avoiding addressing inner game issues.

That is my OPINION on the motivations of the behaviors of others.

Argue in favor of your preferences all you like.

These are my beliefs, which have and will continue to serve me well, based on my objectives.

I will always recommend inner game work vs. concern over appearances (beyond certain basics) as a generally useful male strategy.

The reason you backpedal with straw assumptions in this quote is because we identified that TO allows social constructs to direct what he should or should not do, at the cost of improving himself.
Since your making assumptions about the REASONS behind my argument, I'm assuming you don't really have any counter arguments TO my argument.

Just to make sure you don't get confused, this is my position, as clear as possible:

Once a basic level of outer appearances is established, (health, fitness, basic fashion, hairstyle, etc.) the most results one can achieve will come through inner game work, social skills improvement, etc. vs. venturing into artificially enhancing ones outer appearance.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair has power and a life its own. Look at the actor Shermar Moore with and without hair.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your position (remarkably) changed from this:

TO said:
to this:

TO said:
Once a basic level of outer appearances is established, (health, fitness, basic fashion, hairstyle, etc.) ...
And I'm glad that it did. Appearance is augmented more than exercise alone. And now as per YOUR suggestion, for one to develop a hair style, he must have hair. Hence the thread. Hence why I responded to your first post in the first quote above. (This is not to be misconstrued that bald guys can't clean up too but rather use all of one's faculties if available).

We agree that inner game > outer game.

We disagree that only a basic level of appearance is needed to the extent of one caveat: For most women, basic appearance and strong game will do. For top tier girls, basic of anything (looks, money, status, game) works against you.

To each their own as to whom they want to attract. Nonetheless, strive to be your best in both INNER and OUTER. More importantly dont shame men (under social constructs) who are trying to improve.

My ego is not invested here like yours. I post here to help those who are on the fence. Carry on.