“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So what's your baldness situation?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Save up a few grand and get a hair transplant. The only thing worse than being a manlet is baldceling.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Keep it trimmed short. Dont shave it. Most guys with shaved heads look hideous. This is option 2 if transplant doesnt work.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Don't get a hair transplant either own it or start scalp massages and switch up your diet. A family member commented how my hair is thicker in the back. She didn't know I do scalp massages to break up the fibrosis never told her. I do them everyday for 10 minutes. It's pretty cool my scalp itches and I can feel my skin loosing up
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
None to mild, little thinning on top and corners and sometimes receding on the corners, but I’m 30 and this has been so gradual I have a good 10 years I hope before action is needed.

I’ve been slowly greying since about 16, it’s ramping up now, people comment on my greys, I cut my hair short and you can’t see them. Hasn’t really put any women off AFAIK
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
None at all, in fact my hair seems to be healthier now at 36 than when I was young. I think that’s why a lot of women think I look younger than I really am, plus I don’t have any gray hair at all. I did run into a girl awhile back and she told me she was only in to bald guys, so hair isn’t everything I guess.lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This should be sticked. This is what I did and many of my friends and collegues followed the same forumla. My hair is as thick now as it was prior to the hair shedding.

Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)

Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)

Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
pattern 1, class 4
Same here

This should be sticked. This is what I did and many of my friends and collegues followed the same forumla. My hair is as thick now as it was prior to the hair shedding.

Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)

Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)

Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)
Do you have any sides from lipogaine? I read it has some DHT blocker altought they get on the scalp only.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Same here


Do you have any sides from lipogaine? I read it has some DHT blocker altought they get on the scalp only.
I just use the Lipogaine for shampoo and conditioner. All men around 30 start to thin their hair. If you catch it early enough, your hair will grow back and be nice and thick. I had it thin in the front and back sides. With the regimen listed above, all reversed and under control. However, you must get a minoxidil / finasteride topical solution like I listed above. I think it costs around 30 bucks a month on average all in. Not a bad price to grow hair. I also only spray my hair now once a day in the morning, so no need to spray twice a day, which cuts down on cost. In the beginning, I did use it twice a day for about 3 - 6 months or so just get things going. Now it's just a maintenance thing. Zero side effects since nothing is ingested. It's all topical.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I just use the Lipogaine for shampoo and conditioner. All men around 30 start to thin their hair. If you catch it early enough, your hair will grow back and be nice and thick. I had it thin in the front and back sides. With the regimen listed above, all reversed and under control. However, you must get a minoxidil / finasteride topical solution like I listed above. I think it costs around 30 bucks a month on average all in. Not a bad price to grow hair. I also only spray my hair now once a day in the morning, so no need to spray twice a day, which cuts down on cost. In the beginning, I did use it twice a day for about 3 - 6 months or so just get things going. Now it's just a maintenance thing. Zero side effects since nothing is ingested. It's all topical.
Finasteride, I aint touching that sh1t, I need that DHT for being mentally sharp and physically strong.

I'm in my mid 30s, I'm ready to go full bruce willis if the other option is messing up with my androgens.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Finasteride, I aint touching that sh1t, I need that DHT for being mentally sharp and physically strong.

I'm in my mid 30s, I'm ready to go full bruce willis if the other option is messing up with my androgens.
Topical finasteride is needed to suppress the DHT in your hair follicles. No way around that unless surgery. Even then, you'd still need to take Finasteride in order to prevent DHT from attacking those hair follicles as well.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Topical finasteride is needed to suppress the DHT in your hair follicles. No way around that unless surgery. Even then, you'd still need to take Finasteride in order to prevent DHT from attacking those hair follicles as well.
Does the topical applications mess with our test levels?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top