Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what's the verdict on the masturbation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it bad for the game, good, or indifferent?

i'm talking once a day, every other day

Right now I'm on Day 13 without it

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people say it has biological effects, some say psychological, other say none at all. In my opinion everyone's reaction is different. Some people get a good vibe when they haven't masturbated for weeks and are succesful, and still others are successful even though they masturbate multiple times daily.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
psh i cant hold out on masturbation unless i absolutely have to, but when i do its great. like i'm a songwriter and i came out with a beatles-esque great number when i went on vacation with my family and didnt masturbate for a week. i always am like i should quit for a week and let things flow but it never happens lol.

i'm so horny...

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well If I am really horny I will just cyber. Might as well please two people at once.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
Well If I am really horny I will just cyber. Might as well please two people at once.
If you like pleasing 50 year old fat hair guys posing as teenage girls... sure.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, wow what have these forums come to? Sometimes it's good to hold out for a while. Kinda builds a little self- control over time.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh I make sure. lol. No 50 year old man would go through al of that crap for a little cyber.lol

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I have taken a new light on masterbation in general: I set aside 15-20 minutes a few times a week and go through a routine...

Firm grip around head, pull straight out 25 sec
Pull up 25 sec
pull left 25sec
Pull right 25 sec
Pull down 25 sec
Pull straight again for 4 sets of 25 sec (right after another)

Inbetween the stretching sets I "shake" myself against my leg to help bloodflow

Next I do PC flexes
25 as fast as I can
25 2 second holds
25 where I tighten for 5 seconds, hold for 5 seconds, then release for 5 seconds

Then I jelk
1 minute straight
1 minute against the curve
5 minutes straight

I take a few min to get fully arroused, then I lube a ziplock bag and wedge it between my matress and box spring and thrust into it for a minute. Relax and go regular for afew minutes, then thrust for another 5 minutes hard... then I finish as normal.

Not only is the climax during masterbation more enjoyable... In one month I have had great improvement in my sexual performace (I held an erection for 5 min of oral sex and 50 minutes of vaginal a few days ago), my erection is harder, and I think it may even be slightly longer than it was just a few weeks ago.

Theres more info on the stretches and jelquing and pc flexes in the anything else forum I think.

Uber noober

Don Juan
Reaction score
In some modern energetic practices (thing like yoga), It is said that frequent EJACULATION is bad for you in many ways including physically and energetically. This is because it is beleived (and proven, actually) ejaculation is a release of huge amounts of your most densest energy. You lose vital sexual energy which not noly affects your sex drive, but also greatly affects your physical body. Therefore it is much better to learn to orgasm without ejaculating. However, this is not to say that ejaculation should be completely avoided, it is possible to do so but one must be fairly knowledgeable of the energy body to accomodate the change. I have read that it is recommended to ejaculate every 1-2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.