Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So there's a problem with this girl I like

Human

Reaction score
There's this girl I like. And I've noticed some clues that she might like me aswell. I started texting her and replies fast and the conversation is great and all but suddenly sometimes she just goes offline but when she comes back online she doesn't respond to the message (sometimes she even doesn't open the message at all) this happened like 2 or 3 times until I told her about this and she apologized and kept saying that she's really forgetful and forgets to reply to many messages and sometimes she reads the message and forgets to reply and she does that with everyone. Then we kept texting everyday without a problem and sometimes she's the one to start the conversation. All was going good until she did that again (seen my message and didn't answer it) and now I really don't know how to react to this because for the first 2-3 times I just texted her after several days like nothing happened but now I don't feel like doing this, I don't want to text her again like nothing happened for the 4th time she sees my message and doesn't respond. I can't really read her mind. She seems very mysterious and crazy to be honest lol. And there's another girl who's my friend (she has a boyfriend) she told me that the girl I liked talked about me to her and all what she said was good and when I told her that's weird because she didn't reply to me she told me to leave her alone for a bit because she had some issues with her family. Her father was ill. I couldn't talk to her to ask her about her father because she doesn't know that I sometimes talk with her friend. Now that several days have passed I don't know if everything is okay with he, but she seems active and happy on Facebook again. So what should I do now? Please help me

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop caring about texting. Your goal should be to have a girlfriend, not a pen pal. Invite her out, to meet in person. If she agrees, then she probably likes you.

You shouldn't be telling her you are worried about how fast she replies, if she reads your messages, etc... That's not very sexy, and destroys the masculine/feminine balance. It's like you are the female. When she takes long to respond, you should take longer. When she takes long to read your messages, you should take longer, etc... But really, you shouldn't even be texting. You should be meeting up in person.

Human

Reaction score
Stop caring about texting. Your goal should be to have a girlfriend, not a pen pal. Invite her out, to meet in person. If she agrees, then she probably likes you.

You shouldn't be telling her you are worried about how fast she replies, if she reads your messages, etc... That's not very sexy, and destroys the masculine/feminine balance. It's like you are the female. When she takes long to respond, you should take longer. When she takes long to read your messages, you should take longer, etc... But really, you shouldn't even be texting. You should be meeting up in person.
Thanks for your reply.
And yes, I know that I shouldn't show her I'm worried about that and I didn't show it. I just got it to her like why you sometimes don't reply in a sarcastic way and showed her that I didn't care about it. And yea I also used that technique of taking longer than her to respond. I just started texting her so I could know more about her before asking her out.
The thing is she's really so moody like sometimes I feel like she likes me a lot and keeps thinking about me (she said that to me somehow) and other times I feel like as if I don't exist. Thanks again for your tips and I'll make sure to do that.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be gentle, she's just not that into you.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be patient and stop caring. What's so great about her anyways, what has she done to earn you caring if she responds or not. You're just crushing bro, u need to wake up. Talk to more women, whatever happens with her happens, but just remember that she's just another girl, shes regular. They can all be replaced
Then we kept texting everyday
You know better then this bro, stop crushing

Human

Reaction score
Be patient and stop caring. What's so great about her anyways, what has she done to earn you caring if she responds or not. You're just crushing bro, u need to wake up. Talk to more women, whatever happens with her happens, but just remember that she's just another girl, shes regular. They can all be replaced

You know better then this bro, stop crushing
Well you know what? I do talk to other women, even some which I've heard from their friends that they like me. But it's just that I don't seem to find that interest in them as in her.
And I wanna clarify that I'm super chill about it and didn't show her even a bit of worrying. I just talked it all out here but in reality I'm living my life normally like nothing is bothering me.