Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So the HOT teacher is hitting on you....Would you?

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys personally feel about getting involved with teachers? I recently read this article about teachers sleeping with students and quoted it in my own blog. I've been a member of the sosuave community since high school, but I've never given this any thought until how.

I'm interested in seeing how you guys feel about banging the hottest teacher in school. I feel like it was every guy's fantasy, but would ya'll really go through with it?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged one of my professor's assistants in college a purtera rican chick very hot....she was a regular at our frat house and we were semi dating for a while before we both broke it off

and to my surprise, she was my teacher next semester for one of my classes....i was shocked....classmates were congratulating me when i told them...her being my professor, i wanted to bang her some more but she was already involved in a serious relationship at that point...so i would sit there in class remembering the blow jobs she gave me and pounding her ass...while she was talking...and actually i wasn't an awkward situation, she was still very nice and even flirtatious at times....probably could have gotten her back but i was involved with other chicks as well at the time..

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it seems like these teachers get exposed pretty easily. I guess it's that hard for students to keep their mouth shut about such an achievement. Yeah, it seems like a win win for the student.

Mauser 96 bought up an interesting point though. I wouldn't imagine such negatives on his part. Interesting.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how can people mock you from ****ing an hot teacher ? If shes hot and really hitting on you then by no means do it!

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As surprising as it may be, it actually happened to me before. One of my teachers saw me at my locker and started giving me a shoulder massage from behind while asking me how it was going. She switched to a back rub quickly after. I Was too young to truly understand what was going on, so nothing ever happened. And I think she was pregnant at the time so one way or the other it was a no go. She wasn't hot either, looking back she was slightly above doable.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Odd you mention that. The teacher I referrred to was in the last trimester of pregnancy as well. And she WAS hot.

What I don't get....is if she wanted sex, she could have gotten it from someone her OWN age and at worst, lost her marriage. Now, she will never work again as a teacher, lost her kids and husband, and will perpetually be looked upon as a pedophile. Wherever she goes, once recognized, it will be murmured....all for a fling with someone who didn't know what he was doing.
Interesting, though I doubt anyone excluding the legal system, the mindless parrots, and other women would truly view an attractive woman as a pedofile. Just another one of the double standards of life. And I believe my teacher was a month or two beyond the "not bending over to pick things up" stage. Guessing that would be the second trimester.

And its also interesting about your son's friend. I've always thought about how others would have viewed me if I had done something with my teacher (and we got caught), and the thought has never been positive.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Well, probably as he gets older, he will not mind. Now? He is referred to as teacher ****er, and everytime he meets someone new, it comes up.

All I can tell you, is I know his family fairly well and it has been quite hard on his Mom. They live in a Town of 2000, so everyone knows.
If your family is a bunch of church frreaks who condeem sex then maybe, but my family is not like that.

That would actually be considered as high value in my social circle, as long as shes hot, of course. And even if it wasnt, yould just need to keep your mouth shut. would it be that hard?

Edit: if he lives in a town of 2000 maybe is biggest concern should be getting the hell out of there?

2Edit: just want to enphasize the fact that on your story its all their fault. One of them, maybe the teacher or maybe your frieand - or both - are extremely dumb for not being able to shut up.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely without a doubt

and I'd brag to all my friends, but only in person and when I'm sure no untrustworthy/unwanted people can hear

I'd of course take pics or something for proof.

if we get caught, I'd probably be the school badass among the men

and I'd just vehemently refuse to help with the trial against her in any way shape or form and then it'd be pretty much impossible to prosecute her.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
No you wouldn't. I am going to go check you r posts now for age, what are you 13? His own family (and yours I hope too) was aghast at this and turned over his phone, etc to police. he had no say in it. NONE. Nor would you. If you don't testify, you get contempt of court. Please think before you type.
first off, you're taking a theoretical scenario a little seriously,

second off, how could he have been sure no one would hear him if his boss was nearby? might as well have talked about it in the school office while he was at it.

I am almost 100% that you can't ever be forced to testify.

your family being against you does seem like a problem, ideally you'd be able to talk them into calming down

realistically, hide your phone and/or delete the incriminating stuff.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your words of wisdom:)