Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So Suave for men and women

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have spent the last week or two en Europe and its been great. Almost every night there is an international meetup for locals and expats and the like to mingle and socialize. It never fails that we get on the topic of the dating scene and both men and women talk about what its like here compared to there; fresh perspectives and philosophizes.I love it.
Then I could not think of anything in the US or at least in FL where I live. I know so suave is mostly for the betterment of men but no face to face interaction.

So I am going to start my own meet up at venue suited for socializing and networking.
I want to get a so suave perspective on the details of the meet up before I create it and any feedback.

Titles:
How to be social with men and women<<<[Which title should I choose?]
How to live with men and women<<<<<<<[Which title should I choose?]

Description:
We like to talk about the Intergender social dynamics that happen between men and women and generally any and all topics that come about. This meet up is designed for the mutual improvement in matters of dating, single life, and long-term relationships. We talk about those awful blind dates your friends set you up with, the spouse you found out was cheating on you, or that one person giving you mixed signals. Practical tips, tricks and philosophies as if we are your hi-di-ho neighbor.
All are welcome.
This meet up takes inspiration from the Junto establish by Benjamin franklin in 1727.

Here is what we are not:
We are not a dating service or agency of any kind.
We are not trying to sell you a product or service.
We are not a life Coaching or PUA group.
We are not disrespectful to anyone who shows up regardless of gender, sex, or orientation.

Here is what we are:
A fresh perspective on the single, dating, and marriage scene as of today.
A place to socialize and share social battle scars, recent accomplishments, or just talk out your problems to sympathetic ears.
A welcoming environment to pull up a chair and drink for locals, internationals and expats while juxtaposing cultural differences in the meta.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should've posted this in the "Wingman Forum" category instead...

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the inter-gender dynamics stuff, drop the dating faux pas, and just make it an expats group imo.
Hmmm well Orlando is the number one vacation spot in the US but mostly for families. I think I will add something about vacationers, visitors to florida and student exchange. And a place to practice English which might sound strange if you live in the US but I've met many Spanish only speakers in FL.
Maybe I make a deal with the bar to give discounts if everyone who comes has to buy one drink like extended happy hour.

Last edited: