"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

So Suave for men and women

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
So I have spent the last week or two en Europe and its been great. Almost every night there is an international meetup for locals and expats and the like to mingle and socialize. It never fails that we get on the topic of the dating scene and both men and women talk about what its like here compared to there; fresh perspectives and philosophizes.I love it.
Then I could not think of anything in the US or at least in FL where I live. I know so suave is mostly for the betterment of men but no face to face interaction.

So I am going to start my own meet up at venue suited for socializing and networking.
I want to get a so suave perspective on the details of the meet up before I create it and any feedback.


Titles:
How to be social with men and women<<<[Which title should I choose?]
How to live with men and women<<<<<<<[Which title should I choose?]

Description:
We like to talk about the Intergender social dynamics that happen between men and women and generally any and all topics that come about. This meet up is designed for the mutual improvement in matters of dating, single life, and long-term relationships. We talk about those awful blind dates your friends set you up with, the spouse you found out was cheating on you, or that one person giving you mixed signals. Practical tips, tricks and philosophies as if we are your hi-di-ho neighbor.
All are welcome.
This meet up takes inspiration from the Junto establish by Benjamin franklin in 1727.

Here is what we are not:
We are not a dating service or agency of any kind.
We are not trying to sell you a product or service.
We are not a life Coaching or PUA group.
We are not disrespectful to anyone who shows up regardless of gender, sex, or orientation.

Here is what we are:
A fresh perspective on the single, dating, and marriage scene as of today.
A place to socialize and share social battle scars, recent accomplishments, or just talk out your problems to sympathetic ears.
A welcoming environment to pull up a chair and drink for locals, internationals and expats while juxtaposing cultural differences in the meta.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Should've posted this in the "Wingman Forum" category instead...
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
Drop the inter-gender dynamics stuff, drop the dating faux pas, and just make it an expats group imo.
Hmmm well Orlando is the number one vacation spot in the US but mostly for families. I think I will add something about vacationers, visitors to florida and student exchange. And a place to practice English which might sound strange if you live in the US but I've met many Spanish only speakers in FL.
Maybe I make a deal with the bar to give discounts if everyone who comes has to buy one drink like extended happy hour.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top