"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

So she says (about me) "His girlfriend must have him whipped" (IL?)

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
I've been training this new girl at work (bartending) and she's a real cutey, single. I've been very C&F with her for the 2 shifts I've worked with her and always have her smiling/giggling. So as I am leaving work last night one of the other girls I work with asks me if I was going to stay and have a drink. I said nah, I'm going to head out and new girl says "his girlfriend must have him whipped" and smiles at me. I said "naaahhh, I cant be whipped!" and smiled back.

Whenever a girl with possible interest mentions a girlfriend like that does it mean she may be interested or does she have to straight out ask me if I have one?

I'm pretty reluctant in asking out a girl I work with because of that fear of being rejected and then having to see her all the time at work and the possibility of every other coworker knowing I got shot down! So I really need a good sign that she is interested before I make a move.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Czar

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
84
Location
Queens, NY
edit: my mistake, I read too quickly, I thought there were two new girls.
 

JohnGalt

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2002
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
If you want to, just ask her out. I really doubt the other workers are going to care that much anyway. In other words, do what you want regardless of what other people think.

Also, I wouldn't try to waste so much time interpreting what broads think. That's what women do with guys and they go crazy considering all the posibilities. You are a man and you shouldn't have the time to waste on such bull****.

Keep up the progress.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Tell her that currently you are not seeing anyone worthy to be "whipped" over. Ask her if she would like to attempt to 'whip' you, and go hang out somewhere outside of the bar scene.
 

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Tell her that currently you are not seeing anyone worthy to be "whipped" over. Ask her if she would like to attempt to 'whip' you, and go hang out somewhere outside of the bar scene.
Hah good one. Too bad that moment has passed, maybe if she says it again. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
i'd just reverse it on them:

girl: his girlfriend must have him whipped.

you: naw, i just can't socialize with dorks for too long.
 
Top