“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So she said yes... Now what?

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
So I asked this girl out the other day. Finally thought this one was worth my time to persue a relationship. Dated around for a month or so. Asked her out while doing 110 down some road. If that wasn't different, I don't know what is. Anyways. What to do now? Links, advice, anything. Thanks guys.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
maybe she didn't wnaty to die in a car accident, so she said eys so you wouldn't get sad? lol.

uhm...keep her interested? DJ that ****. Play ti like nothin changed, except now shes tied down, you're the onyl one gettin ***** from her. Don't get jealous...
and jsut be the DJ u are man. not hard.
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Dj bible really focuses on playing girls. And yea... Im still being the DJ. Doing real stuff that keeps her interested in me. Making out in a dressing room. That gets them going.
 
Top