Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she just admitted to cheating on me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff that was so true
I hate it. Now my uncle is right. Since cheating wife is a surefire way to power over a man they are awesome sex candidates. Husband provides, loves and emotionally supports her. The "chad" is used for sexual desire.

One of my lady friends called it the "splakavelli" game. She helps her guy friends at her husbands expense.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. See a lawyer, because you'll need to pay for child support. No alimony unless you are officially married or in the dozen or so common law states. Just remember, the lady you met and fell "in love with" is not the same on you are dealing with now. Whatever you do, do not take her back. No emotional responses, just keep the texts or calls for child matters only. If she become erratic or violent, consider filing a TRO.
If he is a stay at home Dad, SHE would be the one paying alimony and child support...typically its whoever makes the most money.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If he is a stay at home Dad, SHE would be the one paying alimony and child support...typically its whoever makes the most money.
Perhaps, unless she has a reduction of income or loses her job. Hey, you never know in family court I am told. I would think the courts would still side on the lady's side on most things. No?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps, unless she has a reduction of income or loses her job. Hey, you never know in family court I am told. I would think the courts would still side on the lady's side on most things. No?
Its whoever has custody usually.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 year relationship. We were "married" or we refereed to one another as husband and wife. 4 children. She got mad and moved out 2 weeks ago. She started the relationship back in sept. She has confirmed that she had sex with him. I read rational male, and just finished preventative care so I was ready for this hypergamy. Im 37 shes 35.

So what I want to know is what do I do now? Can I realistically get a legal separation and take the house from her?
Since I am a stay at home Dad can I get child support or alimony?

Thanks guys.
Contact rich Cooper and a goid divorce attorney.

What to do! Pursue hotter much younger women.

that_guy_3301

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have fantasized about this for a long time but I'm finally back. First off THANK YOU. To each and everyone of you. This was so hard it almost killed me, quite literally. You were all basically right. About everything. One day she is screaming at me telling me I need to go be homeless, then I kicked her out, then she got hit with the summons to court and wants to get back together and being really sweet etc. Told her no, can't go back etc. Found out the guy she left me for was a coke dealer. Got all her iPad messages, got my kids 5 days a week, child support, a section 8 apt, 50% on the house sell value, sold all her **** in the house after we finalized etc.

THANK YOU!

She tried to cancel me, and I fought back. I read Rolo before she left, before I knew any of this and I understood. All of it. Now I live my life for myself. I am studying art in college and I have young girls complementing me on my work constantly etc. A week after I kicked her out I was ****ing some broad up against a tree that I pulled off online dating. You guys are kings thank you. I am going to bug you guys now for more help getting laid becuase everythings over and its about time to get some (been almost a year). Thats an aside issue though thank you guys you ****ing saved me and my kids from growing up in a home with a coke dealer step dad and me from losing my inheritance which I used to purchase my home. I love you guys no homo.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have fantasized about this for a long time but I'm finally back. First off THANK YOU. To each and everyone of you. This was so hard it almost killed me, quite literally. You were all basically right. About everything. One day she is screaming at me telling me I need to go be homeless, then I kicked her out, then she got hit with the summons to court and wants to get back together and being really sweet etc. Told her no, can't go back etc. Found out the guy she left me for was a coke dealer. Got all her iPad messages, got my kids 5 days a week, child support, a section 8 apt, 50% on the house sell value, sold all her **** in the house after we finalized etc.

THANK YOU!

She tried to cancel me, and I fought back. I read Rolo before she left, before I knew any of this and I understood. All of it. Now I live my life for myself. I am studying art in college and I have young girls complementing me on my work constantly etc. A week after I kicked her out I was ****ing some broad up against a tree that I pulled off online dating. You guys are kings thank you. I am going to bug you guys now for more help getting laid becuase everythings over and its about time to get some (been almost a year). Thats an aside issue though thank you guys you ****ing saved me and my kids from growing up in a home with a coke dealer step dad and me from losing my inheritance which I used to purchase my home. I love you guys no homo.
Congratulations and welcome back.

Based on what you posted previously, you have made your kids your number one priority. Kudos to you for that.

A word of advice: as much as possible, keep your dating life separate from your children. Given that your ex was or is dating a Coke dealer, God only knows what your kids have been exposed to while being around her. Try to make sure that your home is a safe haven for your children without drama and complications. Do your best to provide them with a stable home life the five days a week they are with you.

-Augustus-

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A word of advice: as much as possible, keep your dating life separate from your children. Given that your ex was or is dating a Coke dealer, God only knows what your kids have been exposed to while being around her. Try to make sure that your home is a safe haven for your children without drama and complications. Do your best to provide them with a stable home life the five days a week they are with you.

-Augustus-
x2
Don't ever introduce any of your dates to your kids unless you've been going out for a long time and there's a LTR or marriage possiblity AND the women has mother type qualities. A lot of them say they like kids but I find they don't necessarily have the motherly traits.

that_guy_3301

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys, great advice. I am not planning on ever doing that to my kids. They have been through so much, at one point after I kicked their mother out she begged them, not me, but them to let her move back in and they said **** off basically. She got enraged and got in my face and threatened to 'make me pay for this'. Afterwards she closed the joint checking account (what I as the stay at home parent used to buy food) as a way to leverage me into what she wanted, homelessness. So they have been through enough. I also have no intention of getting married again either. At almost 40 years old, women in my age group are in the security phase and I simply am not a high money earner and if I joined the workforce today I would be 20 years behind kids getting out of highschool doing the same thing. So I am really just in the mode of **** em and chuck em. First marriages are 50% failure rate, and second 60% third 70% respectively and I don't need that. I don't drink or drug and for the first time since my early 20's I had to go to the doctor for anti-anxiety meds during this because of racing heart and hand shakes. She at one point was standing over me screaming at me while I lay in bed with her phone out threatening to call the police and have her 'live in boyfriend' kicked out (we had referred to one another as husband and wife for 15 years at this point). I had a lawyer already explain she can't do that and stood my ground. So yeah I am not interested in LTR or marriage.

What I am having problems with is online dating, and only getting 2 days a week to find a girl. Thats rough, especially since I don't drink and the covid has the social places closed (bars theaters date places). That and frankly I wanna try cold opens because the women on online dating are all chubby and physically unappealing to me.