Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she is pregnant (this is bad)

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GropeDope
"My gf had to get an abortion because I was too embarrassed to go to the store and buy condoms."

That is f*ckin classic.

I can understand if it were a broken condom or something like that...but out of embarrassment?

Bahahahaha. :crackup:

Hopefully this guy grew some balls after that experience since it happened over a year ago, and hopefully they had the abortion. He'd make a horrible father.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
There are enough people on this planet a few addtional lives not being brought into the world isn't that big of a deal. How many eggs do women have for their lifetime? I know without some serous natural disasters happening that the number of people will keep climbing regardless of abortion.
So PR, if you were one of the additional lives being eliminated, would you still hold this opinion?

Would you value your life's worth as not "that big of a deal?"

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are silly bringing your overinflated opinions on abortion to this place......Any way....

Bro you did **** up by not using a condom.

Now comes the responsible part....talk to your girl and figure out what you two are going to do.....You both have to discuss this, you can't force anything.

Now about getting rid of the kid if you can't afford it or whatever your reasons are....REMEMBER THIS......

It's in HER body not YOURS.....only she can control what she does with her body...she has to take some resposiblity for her actions or inactions.

Beyond that you're on your own.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Street Pimp's Perspective

i am going to copy and paste stuff i have posted before about chicks i have gotten pregnant

COPY + PASTE :

what i wrote about the chicks i have gotten pregnant and the chicks that PRETENDED they were pregnant

ok now to the serious $hit.

i am going to give you the different play outs as i have had them happen to me.

CHICK 1 :

says she is pregnant. i am like wtf ??? she says she wants abortion. i am like whatever. i am just stressing out as you do. she says it will cost $350 for abortion. i am like gimme 24 hours i need some time to think. in this 24 hours she has a fight with her cousin. her cousin tells me she is SCAMMING ME FOR $350 !!! she is not pregnant and she is just saying that for the money. i break contact with her and i guess her cousin told her that i know it was a scam for cash so she never bothered with me. 2 weeks later 30 - 40 people in a street gang surround me and atack me. i took the first one down smashed his head into the ground and used him as a shield as they ran in and kicked me while i was on the ground. i did my best but some of the kicks got through i stood up. pushed my way out and one of the older guys in the street gang recognised me and stood in between from me to them and said walk away fast. i tried to thank him but as i had blood streaming from my nose and in my mouth it sorta splattered on him alittle and he started to threaten me but i walked off ok. i was in no pain. ALL THIS BECAUSE some street chick tried to scam me and she didn't get paid LOL

CHICK 2 :

says she hasn't got her period. i ask how long she is overdue ? she says 2 weeks. i don't stress cause i see chicks miss periods and do all sorts of crazy $hit for a whole heap of reasons so i stay cool. but this b*tch starts to stress and say WHAT IF i am ! do you love me ? are you going to accept responsibilty and marry me ? she tests me with every question you can think of. i hesitate and say i don't know. one day later she gets her period. we never talk or see each other again because i was not going to accept responsibilty for the situation.

CHICK 3 :

HB9. size 6. self image problem. anorexic on her bad days. NO PERIOD. i am like wtf ? we are using condoms !!! she says you can still fall pregnant. i am like well duh. she says so now what ? i am like dude in my opinion maybe your cause you never eat food your body has gone into startvation mode and you cannot have a period until you stop starving yourself to be thin. she goes to doctor. I WAS RIGHT. when b*cthes STARVE themselves it can affect their periods.

CHICK 4 :

LIT i got something to say. you won't be mad right ? no it's cool you can tell me anything. I AM PREGNANT. wtf ?. it's ok LIT it's not yours it's my boyfriends !!! ok so i am f*cking a pregnant chick with a boyfriend and maybe the baby is giving me head jobs when we do it ? HELL NO. NEXT ! ( she got an abortion for the record )

ok i got more stories but they get worse and i don't feel like sharing them with the main board ( you should have posted this one the mature mens forum for much better responses of MEN who have been there done that ). if you want a few more of what it's like to be a man with some chick and get slapped with this PM me Qualtran

most chicks i know have had abortions. they are VERY common.

most chicks you know have had at least one. and YOU will never know.

alot of chicks fall pregnant to some coked out thug then look for an AFC to sex to make him think it's his kid so the kid gets raised with $$$ and she gets child support from a AFC with money instead of a dude that is in jail 80% his time.

inform a woman that a DNA test will be done on ALL your children

this is your company policy

this will make her think twice about pulling a fast one

20% of all children are raised by men who think they are the father but are not really

some women are EVIL like that

husband shooting blanks or not what she desires. she will seek sperm elsewhere and expect the man to raise it.

i have seen AFCs sign birth certificates to say a child is theirs when it is not JUST TO PLEASE a woman

don't ever marry a woman over a child

Qualtran IF she is it might not be yours.

and here is a new spin on it. IT'S HER PROBLEM. ha. i said it.

VOTE LIT for MENS RIGHTS !

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76470

^ pregnancy thread

this thread has some good stories too especially PRLs one

also it deals with another question

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE RELATIONSHIP AFTER THE ABORTION

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75851

^ here are some answers to that question

IN CONCLUSION :

looking back now that i am older i think abortion is not an easy thing to deal with

have an abortion and have a chance at having a successful life

spare a life and find the odds stacked against you

why do the answers to this seem so hard ?

i find myself feeling guilt that my part in the women i got pregnant killing my offspring weighs heavy upon my heart as it is a sin against God

and i guess the answer is in a perfect world we would have a wife chosen by our parents and a trade and the means to support the child and LIFE would go on and we would be on the right side of God

but the world is very different then in times past

huge companies called corporations rule our planet. spreading empires across continents. getting politiciams to change laws to further thier cause and changing other laws to stop young men rising up

wage slaves. not all but many men. and more often than not young men

another factor is society with no morals left sex is nothing it is like a handshake

so instead of getting our wife pregnant it could be some HB9 we met at the club 4 months ago and started going steady with

what then ?

i guess the upside if you can call it an upside is the same society that pushes us to sleep around doesn't condem us for murdering the unborn created by the enviroment in which we live

and we are products of our enviroment even though the best struggle

so if you confirm she is 100% pregnant and it comes to the crunch in my experience she will decide anyway

if a woman says she is having the child can you stop her ?

if she says she is killing the child can you stop her ?

so in reality you can influence her but she has already made up her mind but wants you to share the guilt and act as someone to blame when she remembers

MY CONFESSION

i have influenced and agreed to maybe 5 - 10 abortions

memory escapes me but i guess that comes from trying so hard to block it out

i would hazard a guess it would be ALOT harder for a woman to block it out as she had a human life growing inside her and her attactment to it would be great

i have done many stupid and terrible things in my life

an interesting criminal record and jail

i have dealt with my demons and feel no worse for any of it besides wishing i had made better decisions when i was younger

but for some reason i feel guilt about the abortions

maybe it is the devil messing with me ?

i asked God to forgive me

after everything i have done why this and only this do i feel guilt ?

why is this the only question that makes me flinch when i consider facing God on judgement day ?

When i get to heaven i think there will be a whole heap of children all grown up waiting to greet me

i guess God makes it better for the children by taking them to be with him

growing up in heaven and never having to suffer the evil of the world in which we live

i find some solace in this thought

Create Reality you are welcome to PM me if you need someone to talk to

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard this song alittle while ago and it helped me

because i have never talked about this stuff with anyone i guess it was bottled up inside of me

then i heard this song

"Forgive Me" - Proof feat. 50 Cent

download it and have a listen

i guess unless you have been there it might not affect you the way it affected me but it just helped me because it made me realise i am not the baddest man on the planet

people make mistakes every day

we all do

f*ck anyone that tries to judge you

and sometimes just knowing that other people have been through or made the same mistakes as you lifts you up enough that you realise it's not the end of the world

dust yourself off and get your life back on track

PROOF LYRICS

"Forgive Me"
(feat. 50 Cent)

[Proof]
Barely raised by my dysfunctional fam
Here I stand as a dysfunctional man
Quick-tempered, short-fused, and pissed at God
Demons pullin at my soul 'til it's ripped apart

Secret's out momma that fire I started it
F*ck the fireman logic of the closet by the wire sh*t
What's positive about a father that bust nuts then wussed up
And a momma that don't show her son enough love

Sh*t, that's why I run from my first son
And force these chickenhead b*tches to get abortions <<<
I'm married to game, my mistress is fame
My girl Paq the closest, she know I ain't gon' change
Go insane in a world evil as ours
I done shot at houses, people and cars
The deeper the scars, the worst is the history
God you ain't gotta forgive me, just don't forget me, you hear me?

[Chorus: 50 Cent]
Lord forgive me, for I've sinned
Over and over again just to stay, on top
I recall memories, filled, with sin
Over and over again.. and again

[Proof]
And most importantly I'm tryin to support my seeds
Can't seem to get away from them courtin fees
Embroidery, on my hood across my heart disorderly
Breakin in houses of people who ain't got more than me
Accordingly, I move in error
Gotta face the fact though I can't fool this mirror
Neglected my daughter and tryin to blame on how I was brought up
like I'm a product of this environment, why ain't I shot up?

Got up today like "Why you let me breathe again?"
And with each breath I feel death is creepin in
Thinkin sinners are winners and I'ma finish last
My pen and pad record my life as each minute pass
Passin minutes, I shook sin and shook drugs
I did right by you but still you took Bugz
Then caught me in adultery, fought me
for not knowin through the dark streets you walked me, talked to me

[Chorus]

[Proof]
It's the bliss that's a rush so rush my wrists in the cuffs
It's like a fight for yo' attention and love
Speakin of Bugz, give me a hint from above
If he not you know I wanna be sent when I'm done
Kid outta wedlock so my lady's frontin
I love Em, cause he gave me somethin
A positive anything is better than a negative nothin
I was on the edge of death ready to jump in

It's hard when you can't find love anywhere
And just because the reverend listen, don't mean he care
Pops on crack with a sufferin past
I dream in black and white, the world color me bad
Other than sad, painful and stress
Life is good with the webs that, tangle with death
Control the border, control the school
I have sinned amongst men and my soul is yours, yours

[Chorus - 2X]

Lost In Translation

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
people make mistakes every day

we all do

f*ck anyone that tries to judge you

and sometimes just knowing that other people have been through or made the same mistakes as you lifts you up enough that you realise it's not the end of the world

dust yourself off and get your life back on track
Things only stop you if you let them. I know cause my father let. Now I'm doing what he should have done. Hell, he could do it. But he allowed guilt to destroy him, and now he is dead.

Great posts LIT.

PS.: The forum is in reflection mode these days.. :)

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote : djbr
PS.: The forum is in reflection mode these days.. :)

for everything there is a season ;)

Lost In Translation :D

to HB9 Gene Scientist “you know, you and I have a lot in common, you want to manipulate my genes and I want to manipulate your jeans” – Johnny Bravo

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant. --Horace--

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't beleive you came to a message board for advice on this. This is a time when you look IN YOURSELF and HER to decide what you are going to do.

If you think Abortion is okay, then go for it. If you think the abortion pill is better then go for it, If you want to give her 7 birth control pills so she aborts without going to the doctor- then go for it...

You can leave the child at any police station or church - no questions asked.

You've made a huge mistake, coming here to listen to these keyboard jockeys is not going to give you the answers you need.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
So PR, if you were one of the additional lives being eliminated, would you still hold this opinion?

Would you value your life's worth as not "that big of a deal?"
If I were one of thos addtional lives then I wouldn't have an opinion because I would of never existed. In fact there's nothing saying I couldn't die tomorrow in a car accident, armed robbery, i could trip and fall and break my neck there are literally thousands of ways that my lights could be put out at any time, and really the world wouldn't miss me that much and rightlfully so I might add. I don't fear death in fact it's the final step in the endless waltz i describe in my signature. I simply don't believe that not bringing additional humans into the world will cause the world any harm. Life is tough and unfortunately some won't get to take part in it for long and for others not at all.

tyte3

Don Juan
Reaction score
what would you do if you were aborted by your parents?

be a man about it and take responsibility

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tyte3
what would you do if you were aborted by your parents?

be a man about it and take responsibility
he would do nothing for logical reasons.

btw, this thread is from 2004. I'm sure CR has solved the issue somehow. Do you have kids now CR? :)

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
any updates on this one? ... similar situation, just wondering =P

since it has been so long since the start of this thread...
--- from reading all posts looks like an abortion was done.... but never actually stated. oh well.

Last edited:

anonuser78

Don Juan
Reaction score
you poked it in there, u need to take the responsibility. it's not about u at this time, it's about the kid, least u can do is be aman and stickit out and when she has the kid put it up for an adoption, give the kid a chance to live.
don't take the easy way out because u aern't ready for it, or u can't afford it,

edit: didn't realize it was an old post, but my opinion still stands....

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by harwell
I agree 100%. But people with the mindset in the posts below definitely don’t help. The common theme in every question of abortion is selfishness in one way or another. All this guy is being told to do is look out for himself, nobody else.

Personally, I think EVERYBODY should have the right to choose. When you choose sex, you've just made your choice, though. You're saying, "I know what i'm getting into which include all the emotional, physical (pregnancy), and even spiritual consequences. I am willing to take those risks." (This part is not directed at the poster of this thread, basically just every body who thinks abortion is the "quick fix.")

italostud
"At 3 weeks, whatever is inside her is nothing close to resembling a human."

That's the problem right there. Looks can be deceiving my friend.

“Boo hoo, she’ll get over it.” Wow, in fact I over at a friend’s house about 6 months ago and saw his mom crying on a couch. Thought nothing of it at the time, but later was told by my friend that she was basically crying over the abortion she had over 24 years ago. (Not exactly sure when but I know it was before their first child who is 23 now.) I’ll let you know when she gets over it. We're expecting it to be any day now.

I really don't know what to write about the post below b/c its quite saddening to read.

Egoism 101.

That's probably one of the most callous things that has ever come from a person's lips (or in this case keyboard).

I’m just curious but how is that "ball of cells" any different than a 2 year old? Other than looks, I don't see it. Any infant or toddler or even adolescent is completely dependent on their parents for food shelter and clothing as is any unborn baby. Obviously each may get life's necessities in different ways (a placenta v. a bottle, a womb v. a crib), but where are the differences in the fact that each is ABSOLUTELY dependent on their mother?

Oh and what contributions has an 2-year-old ever made to society (other than Christ, but that’s a whole nother ball game)? Hell, I mean when considering contributions to society we should be able to do away with anybody under 7, I mean their not exactly pulling their weight around the house. All they're doing is eating MY food, spending MY money, and taking up MY time. (I assume by contributions, a job or volunteer work was implied and fair amount of kids have chores by then, at least.) But then when the word society was used, I took that to mean contributions outside the home, so i guess we could raise the age limit to like 15 or 16 as most kids aren't on any kind of payroll before then. Therefore, I don't see why we shouldn't be able to abort or do away with anyone under the age of 16.

People can come up will all the excuses they want as to why society shouldn't consider a "fetus" a living person just so they can "have fun and make their own choises," but call abortion by its proper name: murder. Plain and simple.

(The last few paragraphs weren't directed at BigWillyStyle in particular, mainly other posts in the thread.)
I had to deal w/ these f*cking anti-abortion people when I took my ex gf to a clinic once to get her abortion.

They were really lucky, because if it wasn't illegal to serve my fist into their throats, then they would have all had really sore throats.

Sh*t happens man, and sometimes girls get pregnant. We already have enough f*ckups in our society and certainly don't need more. Case in point, it's easy to be anti-abortion until you're the one who has a f*cking kid growing in some broad's stomach.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had an abortion with my girl and it was the best thing we could have done. The way child support laws are set up, you're basically throwing your life away if you have an unwanted child.

And as for a woman crying over her abortion. Yeah, it's emotional for them. But guess what, WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL OVER EVERYTHING. Women cry for the stupidest reasons sometimes. Let's weigh the pros and cons here

Pros: No child support for 18 years.
No unwanted child being raised poorly by another single mother
No extra welfare money going to said mother
No future ramifications on society of poor decisions made by a future adult who will probably lead a ****ed up life because it was raised without a father.

Cons: Mother may cry once every couple of years.

Hmmm....dunno guys....pretty tough decision there.