Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she is contacting me again after I went no contact

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short

- Went out on 2 dates with this girl. She was introduced to me by my friend's gf.

- After the second date she became a lot more distant. I kinda knew from the end of the second date that omething was wrong. I posted about this in another thread and was told I acted too needy during the date. (fair enough since I have just gotten out of a ltr and is getting back to dating)

-I subsequently asked her out twice. Both times she was "busy". The first time I can understand because it's her best friend's birthday. The second time I can smell bs.

- Decided she was too much hassle and giving me too much stress, planning to next her as I have been meeting with a lot more girls recently and getting more options.

- My friend's gf met her at a birthday party and the girl said I was "moving too fast" for her.

- I have a soft spot for this girl so I decided to try one last time. Called her on Sunday night and she didn't pick up. She texted me back the next day saying she missed the call cus she went out. I knew it was a LIE because she was posting on her blog 5 minutes after I called her. Decided to next and didn't reply to her message.

- 4 days later (today), she texted me asking " What have you been busy with lately?"

The rational side of me tells me that I should ignore it and move on. The "emotional" side of me is thinking whether I should entertain the possibility of talking to her again and make something happen.

What do you guys think.:crackup:

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give it up dude she isnt interested

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the lesson and move on. Remember next time to remain a mystery longer and don't try so hard. Let her guess how you're feeling about her.

If she starts messaging you all the time or calling you and saying hey, let's go out again, then maybe. But whatever you do, do NOT ask her out again. I would probably go NC with her, but if you do reply, keep it curt and few and far between.

Fadero

Don Juan
Reaction score
MattB, update? What ended up happening with this girl?