Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So my son is getting married...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
I agree with wayword. You don't seem to be taking it seriously enough. Your teenage son has a pregnant fiancee and your worried about banning wayword...?
You mean my ADULT son who does not live at home. He is 18 years old and what he does is his choice. I would be far more upset if he got her pregnant and then ran away like a coward, leaving his child fatherless. Granted, it's not the ideal situation, but HE wants the baby. HE was offered an out by his girlfriend's mother and it was HIM that declined that offer.

I respect my son's right to make his own choices. Apparently you are unaware of the fact that you cannot control anyone other than yourself. If you want to waste your time and energy trying to impose your will onto others, that's your thing I suppose...but it's a waste of time, doesn't change anything and only shows a tendency for feeling compelled to control others. That's just not my style.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re;

This should be an "awakening" to all men dipping their sticks in the "magical well of life"...rather than wait to be a man and GROW up and do the right thing. DO THE RIGHT THING before you get to STICKING your prick in their. A woman who spreads her legs GENERALLY expects you to take care of that. Men can impregnate multiple women a day if he so chose to, but a woman could only conceive roughly once a year, putting the implications as much on you as it does her.

"Accidents" and "Not wanting" something can only be said to be TRUE if you're raped. Just because you don't WANT marriage, a child, having to pay child custody, etc, doesn't mean you should be TAGGED with it if you bang a girl. I feel no remorse for guys who say "I don't want a kid," yet engage in sex, REGARDLESS if the woman is lying or not. DON'T HAVE SEX.

The primary role of sex is procreation. The secondary role is pleasure, IF you find the right partner and circumstances. I won't even budge on that. For a guy to be so dumb as to bang a girl, and then REGRET having done it, or NOT want a child is stupid and beyond me.

NOW, i love sex. Whenever I've done sex, I've KNOWN without a doubt that if things went awry, I could handle it. Sure, you're not laying 50-100 women, but you're also not having as many illegitimate children in 1 year like Willis McGahee who had 3 in one year, by 3 different women. Is that what you want success with women for? Does it balance out in the end? Banging...what countless scores of women, then fathering 2+ children with different women, or even 1 child with a woman you can't tolerate except when you're in view of the back of her head? Go ahead, it's personal preference to do so, and it's your life...but it's beyond me to pin the blame on the woman.

1. Contraceptive methods aren't 100%, and can be negated by biochemistry, disease, bacteria, chance, luck, God, or chemicals. As well as aggressive sex.
2. Biologically speaking, an urge exists for a woman to get pregnant. It's probably her number 1 motivator for sex, unconsciously of course. "Being a mother" under ideal circumstances is a goal for many women. Ahem, Bridget Moynahan and Tom Brady? Need I say more.
3. Sex requires YOUR prick to enter her, not the other way. You're consciously choosing to do so, and therein lies the rub, EVEN if she says she also doesn't want kids now.

I think it comes down to a sense of HAVE cake and eat it, too. Yes, there will be ISOLATED cases of guys banging girls who lied, were deceptive, etc. My advice? Wait longer. You don't know someone until you've known them for a few years. Yes, this flies in the face EVERYTHING here, when the idea is scoring, BUT, how many people have friends who they thought were awesome and they weren't, which only took time to flesh out? How many have dated a woman BEYOND two years?

A few months isn't a long enough track record to establish whether the person is honest or a liar, whether they're good or bad, etc. If you want to bang, bang, but be willing to pay the price for your foolishness. If you TRULY didn't want kids or the responsibility, you wouldn't fvk. End of story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, I like how wayward judges an 18 year based on such a short track record of life. Truly comical.

1. 18 year olds often need some TRIGGERING event to spring them in to maturity. It used to be the military, for those that go. Higher education only pushes this off. And going for professional training or blue collar work ensures that he doesn't dump his life into the cash sink that is COLLEGE. My own cousin did the military, then some college, now started his own cement and form building company in Maine with a friend. They have more work than they know what to do with. Where there's a will, there's a way.

2. It's only RECENT society and their huge demand on commericalism that has led to this purported trend of leeching. MANY families used to shack together while tending for the children AND grandparents. That trend shifted when 2 family incomes cropped up, and parents decided to put their kids with the TV set, instead of actually parenting them. I've dated Asian women who have MASSIVE houses where a unique division of labor supports the whole infrastructure and kids live there, married until 30's+. It might be weird compared to true conventions in America, where EVERYONE should be on their own, however, it works for them, saves money for those to buy a home, and helps the older parents not rely on the government and not spend massive assets on single homes not needed or on retirement communities that are overpriced.

I'm done responding to his points. It's lowering my IQ ("Haha, as if it could ever get any lower!"). Your posts are filled with misogyny, written through the lens of a burned man who is referencing feminism as the source without any supporting information on feminism or how it applies, and is in the general dispirit of everything this site is about. Not only are they immature, in that you strike at a person, rather than the argument at hand, rather than being part of the SOLUTION, you've become part of the problem.

To what end does it serve you to attack someone on annonymous message boards about picking up chicks and come across immature and like a degenerate loser? Change your tone, and I'll think differently of you.

Just as an FYI though, why would you post such things on msgs boards Wyldfire, where you can perhaps anticipate a flame war from such posters unless you're attempting to ferret out information pertaining to his situation OR enlighten young posters?

A-Unit

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
Congrats! I hope things work out for your son and his new family. Hopefully with enough determination they can.

Wayword does have some sound advice "Life is not a magic trick. If you are not planning things out, preparing and executing them with hard, focused work - they are not going to just "magically" happen on their own."

I think i've found a new favorite qoute
I stopped reading what he wrote after he started with the personal attacks. I have ZERO respect for radicals of any sort. He is a radical. Radicals sound insane and are viewed and treated as such by me. I don't care what their radicalism is about...be it terrorism, feminism, men's rights, the KKK, planned parenthood bombers...whatever...they're all hate mongering nut jobs and as long as he behaves in such a fashion he is just another pathetic ZERO in my opinion.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you won't deal with him then I will end up letting him have it
If you go back a page, you will see where I deleted a post of his that was inappropriate. The only time I've ever seen an inappropriate post(s) from him are in threads where you're involved. He may have other conflicts with other board members, but I haven't seen any, and I don't know him to be a general pain in the ass on the board.

I really don't get any enjoyment of destroying pimply arsed little puss bags like him
Returning the name calling doesn't make you any better than him.

they're all hate mongering nut jobs and as long as he behaves in such a fashion he is just another pathetic ZERO in my opinion.
Me and the other mods don't need to deal with this 5hit.

THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.