So just watched Birdbox on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danger

Master Don Juan
It's not personal, you lied about coming to the city. Marriage is not dating, but you keep conflating the 2 are you mildly retarded? You know how many people date throughout their lifetime? If I wanted to make it personal you would know.
The article talks about interracial marriage increasing not interracial dating DATING
It is personal because you are now calling names.

Yes I was in both Chicago and Atlanta in the past 3 months. Nowhere near the level of interracial dating you are talking about.

Interracial dating is a leading indicator of marriage. They are a better source of data than the *nothing* you have provided.

You have literally just given your opinion and that is it.

We are done. All you can do is call names when you have provided only your opinion and the most relevant data shows you to be grossly incorrect.

Bye.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
It is personal because you are now calling names.

Yes I was in both Chicago and Atlanta in the past 3 months. Nowhere near the level of interracial dating you are talking about.

Interracial dating is a leading indicator of marriage. They are a better source of data than the *nothing* you have provided.

You have literally just given your opinion and that is it.

We are done. All you can do is call names when you have provided only your opinion and the most relevant data shows you to be grossly incorrect.

Bye.
Atlanta is a majority African American city with less population and demographic diversity than Chicago you're comparing a city with 2.7 million people to a small city with less population with that.
So me living in Chicago 30 Years is not a good observation as you "visiting" for a few days?

zekko

Master Don Juan
The article he posted is in favor of what I said.
2.this article is about interracial marriage l not dating which I stated.
2.census is not accurate because many Latinos claim they are white on census.
3. Dating is not marriage, you can date multiple people in a year of all different races for a varied amount of time. It would be statistically impossible to surgery that and if they did it would be a small sample size which these social sciences use
4.I win
I thought you had lost interest in discussing this?

There's nothing in that article that suggests the majority of people are dating interracially. I said before I might believe that the majority (in big cities) have tried interracial dating. But not that the majority of dates are interracial, or that the majority of people are dating interracially at any one time.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan

There's nothing in that article that suggests the majority of people are dating interracially. I said before I might believe that the majority (in big cities) have tried interracial dating. But not that the majority of dates are interracial, or that the majority of people are dating interracially at any one time.
That's because the article talks about interracial marriage not dating lol.
One thing I noticed about white people they hate being proven wrong

Where I live is rural downstate Illinois by most people, myself included, but also considered “Chicago area” by many especially people not from Illinois. I can say this about the Chicago area: you would be really hard pressed to find any white woman under 45 who hadn’t fvcked a black guy at least once. From bits and pieces of what I’ve taken in they all try it cuz they wanna know about the whole “black guys are bigger” thing first hand. That’s what my GF told me, she said she has been with two black guys and she is 45. There are also a lot of women on OLD who post that they only date black guys. A white guy like me has options but yeah being a black man in this area is more of a blessing than a curse when it comes to women. Being white is just average.

Danger

Master Don Juan
That's because the article talks about interracial marriage not dating lol.
One thing I noticed about white people they hate being proven wrong
Except you have literally proven nothing.

No data at all. Nothing.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Status
Not open for further replies.