Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I've decided that I just kinda wanna f*** a bunch of hot women and have some FWBs, so I'm checking here for advice on that

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want all the btc and a harem of barely legal baeeeeees. Wait wut?
Well some people on here want to get a girlfriend, some people want to get married, I want to be a man*****. If you're experienced with that, feel free to offer your advice. But if not, I'm not sure that the purpose of that post was.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well some people on here want to get a girlfriend, some people want to get married, I want to be a man*****. If you're experienced with that, feel free to offer your advice. But if not, I'm not sure that the purpose of that post was.
Your about to enter a ho phase

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your about to enter a ho phase
I've been there pretty much since I lost my virginity. I've had 2 serious girlfriends and I was never looking for them when I found them. I'm not interested in settling down for a while so I'd like to hear input from the guys on this forum that have the same approach while maintaining their standards.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do it. Read all the PUA books, apply the principles and collect your plates.
Problem I have with material is that I feel like it gets a lot of people, myself included, in the mindset of constantly trying to absorb new ideas, information, techniques, etc but never learning how to apply them in their own way.

Anybody can write a piece on the internet that sounds good; well-written, good grammar, eloquent vocabulary, but I want to talk to the people who are actually successful and found a method that works for them - or created their own.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem I have with material is that I feel like it gets a lot of people, myself included, in the mindset of constantly trying to absorb new ideas, information, techniques, etc but never learning how to apply them in their own way.

Anybody can write a piece on the internet that sounds good; well-written, good grammar, eloquent vocabulary, but I want to talk to the people who are actually successful and found a method that works for them - or created their own.
I think you need to use what is out there and experiment with what works. Roosh’s stuff is interesting. You can find it online at zlibrary. If nothing else, it’s fun to read. The challenge now is breaking through the COVID barriers. Where to go out Is a challenge.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to use what is out there and experiment with what works. Roosh’s stuff is interesting. You can find it online at zlibrary. If nothing else, it’s fun to read. The challenge now is breaking through the COVID barriers. Where to go out Is a challenge.
Indeed...that's what I'm curious about as well for the people that are doing well right now.

EyeBRollin recommended The System? Or something along those lines.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trolling as a hobby.

Just put work in. Get a life. Have something better than chasing ass. Shoot your shot everyday. Pull or next. Comply or bye. Compliance is king.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trolling as a hobby.

Just put work in. Get a life. Have something better than chasing ass. Shoot your shot everyday. Pull or next. Comply or bye. Compliance is king.
For the most part I already do these things. I'm just wondering how to do them better; if there are any "rules" some of the more successful guys like to follow or if they've made any adjustments due to COVID shutting down the bar scene pretty hard.