"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So I've decided that I just kinda wanna f*** a bunch of hot women and have some FWBs, so I'm checking here for advice on that

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,882
Reaction score
2,934
Location
Wilmington, DE
I want all the btc and a harem of barely legal baeeeeees. Wait wut?
Well some people on here want to get a girlfriend, some people want to get married, I want to be a man*****. If you're experienced with that, feel free to offer your advice. But if not, I'm not sure that the purpose of that post was.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well some people on here want to get a girlfriend, some people want to get married, I want to be a man*****. If you're experienced with that, feel free to offer your advice. But if not, I'm not sure that the purpose of that post was.
Your about to enter a ho phase
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,882
Reaction score
2,934
Location
Wilmington, DE
Your about to enter a ho phase
I've been there pretty much since I lost my virginity. I've had 2 serious girlfriends and I was never looking for them when I found them. I'm not interested in settling down for a while so I'd like to hear input from the guys on this forum that have the same approach while maintaining their standards.
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,882
Reaction score
2,934
Location
Wilmington, DE
So do it. Read all the PUA books, apply the principles and collect your plates.
Problem I have with material is that I feel like it gets a lot of people, myself included, in the mindset of constantly trying to absorb new ideas, information, techniques, etc but never learning how to apply them in their own way.

Anybody can write a piece on the internet that sounds good; well-written, good grammar, eloquent vocabulary, but I want to talk to the people who are actually successful and found a method that works for them - or created their own.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
47
Age
58
Location
Colorado
Problem I have with material is that I feel like it gets a lot of people, myself included, in the mindset of constantly trying to absorb new ideas, information, techniques, etc but never learning how to apply them in their own way.

Anybody can write a piece on the internet that sounds good; well-written, good grammar, eloquent vocabulary, but I want to talk to the people who are actually successful and found a method that works for them - or created their own.
I think you need to use what is out there and experiment with what works. Roosh’s stuff is interesting. You can find it online at zlibrary. If nothing else, it’s fun to read. The challenge now is breaking through the COVID barriers. Where to go out Is a challenge.
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,882
Reaction score
2,934
Location
Wilmington, DE
I think you need to use what is out there and experiment with what works. Roosh’s stuff is interesting. You can find it online at zlibrary. If nothing else, it’s fun to read. The challenge now is breaking through the COVID barriers. Where to go out Is a challenge.
Indeed...that's what I'm curious about as well for the people that are doing well right now.

EyeBRollin recommended The System? Or something along those lines.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Well some people on here want to get a girlfriend, some people want to get married, I want to be a man*****. If you're experienced with that, feel free to offer your advice. But if not, I'm not sure that the purpose of that post was.
Trolling as a hobby.

Just put work in. Get a life. Have something better than chasing ass. Shoot your shot everyday. Pull or next. Comply or bye. Compliance is king.
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,882
Reaction score
2,934
Location
Wilmington, DE
Trolling as a hobby.

Just put work in. Get a life. Have something better than chasing ass. Shoot your shot everyday. Pull or next. Comply or bye. Compliance is king.
For the most part I already do these things. I'm just wondering how to do them better; if there are any "rules" some of the more successful guys like to follow or if they've made any adjustments due to COVID shutting down the bar scene pretty hard.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top