Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I've decided that I just kinda wanna f*** a bunch of hot women and have some FWBs, so I'm checking here for advice on that

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda bored and got to thinking, so this might be a long read. Anybody that makes it through and offers their opinion, know that I sincerely appreciate your time.

For context, I'm 26, almost 27 years old and I've been with ~68 women. I don't post this to brag or anything but because I'm asking for advice on specifically being successful as a man*****, I'd prefer the people giving me this advice to have been around the block MORE rather than LESS compared to myself.

I think I'm writing this because last Thursday and the Wednesday before I slept with 2 different, very attractive women - especially last week. Both girls I met off tinder but this girl was really my type physically; big tits, thin, blonde, slutty and didn't play games when I met up with her. We f***ed twice, I spent the night, talked and got to know each other a good bit, and kept in contact for another day or so after that with tentative plans for me to see her again soon. This week I contacted her a few times with no response, so I'm pretty sure I'm getting ghosted. Tomorrow I plan to hit her up on Instagram and just plainly ask her why, not upset or anything, just kinda wondering why that's happening if we had the good time I thought we had. I know many of you will probably advise against that...but I don't really care if that's actually the case, if I'm not going to sleep with her again I'd just like to know what went wrong between then and now.

So this lead me to think...I get around a good bit, but I genuinely like the women I sleep with - most of the time if we stop seeing each other it's the girl's decision or inability to deal with the fact that I'm not looking for anything serious. If I f*** somebody once, usually I would like to continue f***ing them. But in the same vane I'm wondering if there's anything different I should be doing to try to maintain these relationships beyond just one lay, or maybe to get myself out there so I can meet someone new faster, since when these relationships end I'll sometimes go through little dry spells that I'd rather not experience.

Just a little background on myself here as well...I mentioned my age above, I'm 6ft tall, around 194lbs. and around 9% body fat. People's tastes vary but I'm a good enough looking guy that I had a modeling contract with BMG in NY (though no work came from them, so take that as you will) and currently have a talent manager who signed me on that operates in DC...so appearance-wise I'm fine. I'm a licensed real estate agent, though I'm newer at that so it's been a struggle getting that going, and I work part-time at a medical marijuana clinic for my income - point here being that while I'm happy with myself overall, I'm not in a good financial situation and do currently live with my parents. I also live in Delaware, AKA the drive-thru state. My plan is to save money to be able to make a more permanent move to somewhere warmer and more fun while I'm still young enough to enjoy it; maybe California, Florida, or Arizona, heard good things about the weather, nightlife, and women in all three.

In terms of women I maintain a pretty high standard...I don't f*** just for the sake of it, I'm very much attracted to whoever I'm with. COVID made things a lot more difficult because in addition to living in Delaware, now I cannot go up and meet women at the bar, which is the only real place for me to run into people in my age bracket on a day-to-day basis here, and was something I was very good at. So I've largely resorted to Tinder, and that's very hit or miss in and of itself. My success on there has been very minimal, although the last 3 women I've been with have been from that app; Bumble and Hinge thus far haven't paid off with a damn thing.

All of this aside, we come to the part where I want to ask you, the reader, my question...

Guys who are sleeping with attractive women regularly, guys who have a friends with benefits relationship with these women, and guys who enjoy doing this kind of thing as opposed to looking for relationships or delving too deep into "PUA tactics" I ask you this:

What do you do, and what do you suggest I do?

Please do not try to dissuade me and tell me "this isn't the way". I know myself, and I've been like this for quite some time once I started to see success with women. I just want to know from people who are my better in this respect, how do I get better?

Thanks to everybody who read this, I'm looking forward to reading any replies I get. Sorry if this was a bit scatterbrained or long-winded, I've just been in a thinking mood lately.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This week I contacted her a few times with no response, so I'm pretty sure I'm getting ghosted. Tomorrow I plan to hit her up on Instagram and just plainly ask her why, not upset or anything, just kinda wondering why that's happening if we had the good time I thought we had. I know many of you will probably advise against that...but I don't really care if that's actually the case, if I'm not going to sleep with her again I'd just like to know what went wrong between then and now.
If your goal is to be a manwh0re, then there is no purpose to asking a woman why she's ghosting. You either try to up your game to prevent ghosting in the future, or write her off. Upping your game will require you to make more of an emotional indent on her. When you spend time with her, take her on an emotional rollercoaster. Give her both emotional highs and lows and she will crave more. Be both a little mean and a little loving. She will make excuses for you being a little mean by justifying that you actually "have a good heart". Remember, your goal is to get yourself stuck in the heads of these women.

When you're actually able to have a woman stick with you for a while, it'll generally last for about 2-4 months before they vanish due to your inability to commit. If your lucky, you'll get yourself a FB who won't mind the occasional sex.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your goal is to be a manwh0re, then there is no purpose to asking a woman why she's ghosting. You either try to up your game to prevent ghosting in the future, or write her off. Upping your game will require you to make more of an emotional indent on her. When you spend time with her, take her on an emotional rollercoaster. Give her both emotional highs and lows and she will crave more. Be both a little mean and a little loving. She will make excuses for you being a little mean by justifying that you actually "have a good heart". Remember, your goal is to get yourself stuck in the heads of these women.
Like I mentioned, I wouldn't expect to see this woman again since she's been ghosting me this week. She hasn't unfollowed me on instagram or unmatched me from Tinder so I'm not sure what's up here. Based on that merit, I don't see anything to lose by asking her why she's ghosting me and seeing if there's something I missed. At the very least it would show me if she read the message to confirm that she's not just "really busy". So there's a good chance I'll do that anyway just because I'm curious.

The emotional rollercoaster is not something I'm good at. It's not something I've ever been good at. I do not like drama, I actively avoid, stuff like that is often the reason I decide to stop seeing a woman rather than the other way around. When I interact with women I'm interested in I'm charming, I'm a good listener, I can make good conversation, and I have the balls to make a move. Now while I do have a backbone and do a job at jokingly teasing women at their expense sometimes, I don't do any of the things that I would consider toxic or mean...

I don't badmouth women I had bad experiences with, I don't drunk text or call old flings and make them feel bad for leaving me, I don't stalk or constantly reach out to women for a reply. As a matter of fact, women I hook up with often tell me stories of toxic relationships they've had previously and it makes me, essentially a serial man***** in a world where everybody's getting married before 30, feel pretty f***ing normal.

Granted I'm not sure to what extremes you're referring to with these emotional lows, I don't know if it's something I could do naturally. And I think the fact that I do what I do naturally is why I've done as well as I have so far.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm writing this because last Thursday and the Wednesday before I slept with 2 different, very attractive women - especially last week. Both girls I met off tinder but this girl was really my type physically; big tits, thin, blonde, slutty and didn't play games when I met up with her. We f***ed twice, I spent the night, talked and got to know each other a good bit, and kept in contact for another day or so after that with tentative plans for me to see her again soon. This week I contacted her a few times with no response, so I'm pretty sure I'm getting ghosted. Tomorrow I plan to hit her up on Instagram and just plainly ask her why, not upset or anything, just kinda wondering why that's happening if we had the good time I thought we had. I know many of you will probably advise against that...but I don't really care if that's actually the case, if I'm not going to sleep with her again I'd just like to know what went wrong between then and now.
Just off this paragraph it’s clear your understanding of game fundamentals is shallow to nonexistent. That is fine. Your success is likely a combination of looks and proximity. Game takes that to another level by honing the skills to keep women emotionally invested then ultimately attached to you over time. This requires work. Fvcking women is the easy part. Even chumps get lucky sometimes.

Start with the DJ Bible and Doc Love’s The System. Read and internalize them. From there, feel free to branch out to more modern iterations such as AMS.

Just based off these two examples, I can spot immediate mistakes.

1) Don’t spend the night with women you aren’t exclusive with. That’s strictly boyfriend shvt. Spending the night with plates dries up the pvssy.

2) Don’t talk about the future. Don’t discuss future plans on a current date. Dating you has to be her idea. Enjoy the sex and disappear.

3) Don’t over Pursue . That means no double texts. Contact a woman once. Then you must wait for her to get back to you. Even if that takes weeks months or years. If she doesn’t get back to you in a reasonable time frame (24 hours), write her off and move on.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just off this paragraph it’s clear your understanding of game fundamentals is shallow to nonexistent. That is fine. Your success is likely a combination of looks and proximity. Game takes that to another level by honing the skills to keep women emotionally invested then ultimately attached to you over time. This requires work. Fvcking women is the easy part. Even chumps get lucky sometimes.

Start with the DJ Bible and Doc Love’s The System. Read and internalize them. From there, feel free to branch out to more modern iterations such as AMS.

Just based off these two examples, I can spot immediate mistakes.

1) Don’t spend the night with women you aren’t exclusive with. That’s strictly boyfriend shvt. Spending the night with plates dries up the pvssy.

2) Don’t talk about the future. Don’t discuss future plans on a current date. Dating you has to be her idea. Enjoy the sex and disappear.

3) Don’t over Pursue . That means no double texts. Contact a woman once. Then you must wait for her to get back to you. Even if that takes weeks months or years. If she doesn’t get back to you in a reasonable time frame (24 hours), write her off and move on.
I used to have a decent understanding of game; all the terminology, negging, looking for IOIs, all that ****. But I found the greatest amount of success by just forcing myself to approach women I'm attracted to and try to hit on them and have a conversation. Over time this made me absolutely immune to rejection and made it easier for me to be relaxed and confident around women, which made everything that came after that easier as well.

I remember reading the entirety of the Book of Pook, when that was still a thing. But reading through the forums and seeing people toss around the terminology in the PUA community as if there are rules and laws kind of disappoints me, because I see it as a rabbit hole a lot of people get too deep into and never actually learn how to be genuine. I've never heard of Doc Love's The System, so I might give that a look, but my belief is that all these "game fundamentals" and "material" don't do nearly as good a job of helping guys get laid compared to being comfortable with women and not fearing rejection.

That being said, I can see your point with the mistakes you mentioned. I think I was just excited because this girl was really hot, was a match on Tinder that I never met before, and didn't play any games and just went straight to the sex. Because of these things my expectations were incredibly low, so I was very pleasantly surprised, and because of that I might've pushed a bit too much.

I spent the night because by the time we were "done" it was almost midnight and I had an hour drive if I were going home. She said she was tired and we could mess around more in the morning, so I made the offer that I could spend the night or I could head home if she wanted the bed to herself, she told me it didn't matter so I guess I made the wrong choice. I had a FWB that used to ask me to stay over every time so I assumed that was something that was wanted here.

Ok, so I guess making the plans to see her again was a mistake, I can see that. Again, just excited, would prefer it to not just be a one time thing. Based on that I assume you think I should not do the whole "why are you ghosting me?" thing. Like I said, still follows me on Instagram, still matched on Tinder, so maybe I'm not too far gone for her to make the slight effort to remove me? I don't know, let me know if you have thoughts on that.

But anyway, getting back to being a man***** as a whole...I probably get some success because of my good looks sure, but that's also a conscious decision I made to improve myself since this is something I wanted to do well and often. That said, I wouldn't give my looks all the credit. Among my friend group, and even my family are well aware that I can go up to any girl anywhere any time that I find attractive, just by myself and just wing it to see how it goes. I might not place as much importance on what you guys call "game" as I used to when I was starting out, but I think that's because I found what works for me and don't have to think anymore, I just do.

Granted, I don't have this perfected or anything or I wouldn't be on here asking people who are doing this same stuff how I'd get better at doing it. If that were the case I would never have a dry spell if I lost a FWB, or I'd have one night stands lined up throughout the week.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you’re in a good position. You obviously have the look and can get laid via one night stands. My point was if you want to keep any of these hotties around longer than a week it takes more. First work on patience. Of all the mistakes I spotted, the easiest one to implement is #3. After you bed these girls, keep your mouth shut about the future. Call them once after few days of silence. Don’t ask them out again unless they reach out to you. Try that and let us know how it works.

Nice job on the lays and approach work. You are starting from a much better position than most men who discover the forum. My analysis is that these girls initially see you as an attractive higher value guy then quickly realize you act like just another thirsty low value guy.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you’re in a good position. You obviously have the look and can get laid via one night stands. My point was if you want to keep any of these hotties around longer than a week it takes more. First work on patience. Of all the mistakes I spotted, the easiest one to implement is #3. After you bed these girls, keep your mouth shut about the future. Call them once after few days of silence. Don’t ask them out again unless they reach out to you. Try that and let us know how it works.

Nice job on the lays and approach work. You are starting from a much better position than most men who discover the forum. My analysis is that these girls initially see you as an attractive higher value guy then quickly realize you act like just another thirsty low value guy.
I appreciate your advice, I'll work on giving these girls some breathing room after I see them in the future. Maybe once COVID is done with and bars are back to normal I won't be so worried since Tinder matches where I don't get any prior facetime won't be my only avenue.

I wouldn't say I'm starting out at a good point, so I can't take too much credit there. I've been into this for about 10 years now I think, I used to journal every day when I was in high school, that's the thing that's in my signature there.

But ok, let me ask you this then about the specific hottie in reference...I go to DC every weekend to work with my manager with MdM, this girl lives at pretty much the halfway point between myself and my manager. So when I was with her I told her this in case she's free on a weekend and wants me to stop by. I texted her once Monday, and once Tuesday without hearing back. That was the first time I reached out to her since last Friday (the day after I visited her) when our conversation just died out. Instead of asking her about the ghosting, and potentially destroying that relationship completely, could I text her something along the lines of "hey so I'll be visiting DC most weekends, I'll be heading there this Saturday, if you want me to stop by again sometime let me know"?

I figure this at least leaves the door open since she hasn't gotten rid of me on social media or anything, and still looks at my Instagram stories now and then. Or let me know if you think there's a better approach to this.

Either way, thanks again for your advice on my mistakes and the suggestion you made above though.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man. There is nothing you can do about that girl. You already texted her once too often. Move on to other girls. If she gets back to you great. If not, chalk it up as another successful one-night lay. Embrace it, brother.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man. There is nothing you can do about that girl. You already texted her once too often. Move on to other girls. If she gets back to you great. If not, chalk it up as another successful one-night lay. Embrace it, brother.
Got it. Damn, I was hoping you'd say something more along the lines of "well you've already double texted, what else is there to lose" I guess. Ok, I'll probably just let it sit and if I don't hear back from her for a couple weeks I'll just put the offer on the table one last time.

Ok well, if you have any other opinions on her feel free to say so, but I do have a question for you. What's your experience been with dating so far? Not trying to have a ****-measuring contest or anything, just wanting to get an idea of who I'm getting my advice from on this kind of stuff, as it pertains to being a man*****.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it. Damn, I was hoping you'd say something more along the lines of "well you've already double texted, what else is there to lose" I guess. Ok, I'll probably just let it sit and if I don't hear back from her for a couple weeks I'll just put the offer on the table one last time.

Ok well, if you have any other opinions on her feel free to say so, but I do have a question for you. What's your experience been with dating so far? Not trying to have a ****-measuring contest or anything, just wanting to get an idea of who I'm getting my advice from on this kind of stuff, as it pertains to being a man*****.
No. Sir, do not text this broad again. The ball is in her court.

My experience: I’m a bit older than you. Shorter, and don’t have your modeling good looks (though I am handsome people have seen my pics on here). My lay count is low triple digits. Other members will chime in and echo the advice. Study up some and meet some more girls. You’ll probably lay someone hotter this weekend!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Sir, do not text this broad again. The ball is in her court.

My experience: I’m a bit older than you. Shorter, and don’t have your modeling good looks (though I am handsome people have seen my pics on here). My lay count is low triple digits. Other members will chime in and echo the advice. Study up some and meet some more girls. You’ll probably lay someone hotter this weekend!
Fair enough, would love to see her again still.

So DJ Bible and The System is what you recommend yeah? Ever find yourself spending too much time thinking and not enough time acting, like trying to remember what you're learning? That's why a lot of game stuff didn't work for me.

Also mind if I ask where you're from? As much as I'd love to get some more action this weekend I have my doubts. Has COVID impacted your dating life at all? Bars were the only real non-dating app method I had for meeting new girls. And nowadays in Delaware you have to stay seated, wear masks, etc. Can't even go over to their table to sit down and talk with them, gotta stay with your original group apparently. Really curious to see what successful guys like yourself are doing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to read it a lot and apply over and over again.

I’m in New Jersey NYC Metro. I met my current girlfriend during covid. Before her I had 5 new lays in 2021. Think outside of the box a little. We aren’t going to stop having sex.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your fvck game must be getting weak from wasting your seed too frequently...If you really wanna "get better" - Respect your self and your physical constitution - IOW - Slow Down!

"Don't give your strength to women, nor your ways to that which destroys kings." Proverbs 31:3

Quality, not quantity!

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
man hmu if you want solid advice from someone who's living exactly what you're wanting for yourself. my dms are always open bro.

but, yeah man i got a main plate whos amazing.. like completely purely for gratification. shes a type i can't fall in love wiht because to me shes just lust. her body, her looks, her instagram following, the fact shes got an only fans, etc.

and i also have 1 or 2 old plates who hit me up once in a blue moon and some ladies i met off tinder that i banged. hoping to get some more matches so ic an find more. but yeah this years been great for me. haven't slept with anything below a 7.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to read it a lot and apply over and over again.

I’m in New Jersey NYC Metro. I met my current girlfriend during covid. Before her I had 5 new lays in 2021. Think outside of the box a little. We aren’t going to stop having sex.
Yeah, I just feel like COVID limits my options in a state that's already lacking in quality women...but I'll give those a read for sure. Thanks.

Your fvck game must be getting weak from wasting your seed too frequently...If you really wanna "get better" - Respect your self and your physical constitution - IOW - Slow Down!

"Don't give your strength to women, nor your ways to that which destroys kings." Proverbs 31:3

Quality, not quantity!
Are you saying I should be ****ing less? The women I sleep with are quality, I just want a higher quantity OF THAT QUALITY. If I'm interpreting this correctly.

man hmu if you want solid advice from someone who's living exactly what you're wanting for yourself. my dms are always open bro.

but, yeah man i got a main plate whos amazing.. like completely purely for gratification. shes a type i can't fall in love wiht because to me shes just lust. her body, her looks, her instagram following, the fact shes got an only fans, etc.

and i also have 1 or 2 old plates who hit me up once in a blue moon and some ladies i met off tinder that i banged. hoping to get some more matches so ic an find more. but yeah this years been great for me. haven't slept with anything below a 7.
I'll shoot you a DM.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me put things in a way that is easily understood!
Kinda bored and got to thinking, so this might be a long read. Anybody that makes it through and offers their opinion, know that I sincerely appreciate your time.

For context, I'm 26, almost 27 years old and I've been with ~68 women. I don't post this to brag or anything but because I'm asking for advice on specifically being successful as a man*****, I'd prefer the people giving me this advice to have been around the block MORE rather than LESS compared to myself.

So this lead me to think...I get around a good bit, but I genuinely like the women I sleep with - most of the time if we stop seeing each other it's the girl's decision or inability to deal with the fact that I'm not looking for anything serious. If I f*** somebody once, usually I would like to continue f***ing them. But in the same vane I'm wondering if there's anything different I should be doing to try to maintain these relationships beyond just one lay, or maybe to get myself out there so I can meet someone new faster, since when these relationships end I'll sometimes go through little dry spells that I'd rather not experience.

Just a little background on myself here as well...I mentioned my age above, I'm 6ft tall, around 194lbs. and around 9% body fat. People's tastes vary but I'm a good enough looking guy that I had a modeling contract with BMG in NY (though no work came from them, so take that as you will) and currently have a talent manager who signed me on that operates in DC...so appearance-wise I'm fine. I'm a licensed real estate agent, though I'm newer at that so it's been a struggle getting that going, and I work part-time at a medical marijuana clinic for my income - point here being that while I'm happy with myself overall, I'm not in a good financial situation and do currently live with my parents. I also live in Delaware, AKA the drive-thru state. My plan is to save money to be able to make a more permanent move to somewhere warmer and more fun while I'm still young enough to enjoy it; maybe California, Florida, or Arizona, heard good things about the weather, nightlife, and women in all three.

In terms of women I maintain a pretty high standard...I don't f*** just for the sake of it, I'm very much attracted to whoever I'm with. COVID made things a lot more difficult because in addition to living in Delaware, now I cannot go up and meet women at the bar, which is the only real place for me to run into people in my age bracket on a day-to-day basis here, and was something I was very good at. So I've largely resorted to Tinder, and that's very hit or miss in and of itself. My success on there has been very minimal, although the last 3 women I've been with have been from that app; Bumble and Hinge thus far haven't paid off with a damn thing.

All of this aside, we come to the part where I want to ask you, the reader, my question...

Guys who are sleeping with attractive women regularly, guys who have a friends with benefits relationship with these women, and guys who enjoy doing this kind of thing as opposed to looking for relationships or delving too deep into "PUA tactics" I ask you this:

What do you do, and what do you suggest I do?

Please do not try to dissuade me and tell me "this isn't the way". I know myself, and I've been like this for quite some time once I started to see success with women. I just want to know from people who are my better in this respect, how do I get better?

Thanks to everybody who read this, I'm looking forward to reading any replies I get. Sorry if this was a bit scatterbrained or long-winded, I've just been in a thinking mood lately.
The following is in answer to the Bold sections of your post:

1) Talk is cheap! (It is easier to talk about doing something than to actually do that thing)

2) She "ghosted" you because you didn't satisfy her! (Weak Fvck Game)

3) You "thought" you both had "a good time" - That's your belief! She knows whether or not that is true! (Knowledge is better than belief)

4) See number 1 (Why should we then care if you are insincere?)

5) See 1,2,3,4.... (Hmmm...There is a pattern here)

6) That Sucks - For YOU. (So, you can pull 'em...but you can't hold 'em...See #2)

7) See my earlier post!

8) But you aren't actually making any $$$! (Self praise - Is not a 'recommendation')

9) Again, see my earlier post!

Conclusion: See my earlier post! (I hate having to repeat myself - So pay attention when I'm talkin' to you boy! - (said in that Foghorn Leghorn voice)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me put things in a way that is easily understood!

The following is in answer to the Bold sections of your post:

1) Talk is cheap! (It is easier to talk about doing something than to actually do that thing)

2) She "ghosted" you because you didn't satisfy her! (Weak Fvck Game)

3) You "thought" you both had "a good time" - That's your belief! She knows whether or not that is true! (Knowledge is better than belief)

4) See number 1 (Why should we then care if you are insincere?)

5) See 1,2,3,4.... (Hmmm...There is a pattern here)

6) That Sucks - For YOU. (So, you can pull 'em...but you can't hold 'em...See #2)

7) See my earlier post!

8) But you aren't actually making any $$$! (Self praise - Is not a 'recommendation')

9) Again, see my earlier post!

Conclusion: See my earlier post! (I hate having to repeat myself - So pay attention when I'm talkin' to you boy! - (said in that Foghorn Leghorn voice)
I honestly don't know what to say to all this...these are a lot of hot takes and it seems like you took some of this as me being braggadocious rather than how they're meant to provide background. Like with point 1 where you say "talk is cheap" in reference to me saying that I'm thankful and appreciative of people who took the time to read this and respond, as if saying that I don't actually appreciate them?

Or how I'm being insincere when I'm describing the situation and my desires, or describing myself physically in an objective fashion to paint a picture to which you say "but you aren't actually making money" as if to "knock me down a peg" despite me admitting that I haven't made money off of it.

This seems more combative than constructive, so I appreciate your time but I don't think I'll be taking this advice.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what to say to all this...these are a lot of hot takes and it seems like you took some of this as me being braggadocious rather than how they're meant to provide background. Like with point 1 where you say "talk is cheap" in reference to me saying that I'm thankful and appreciative of people who took the time to read this and respond, as if saying that I don't actually appreciate them?

Or how I'm being insincere when I'm describing the situation and my desires, or describing myself physically in an objective fashion to paint a picture to which you say "but you aren't actually making money" as if to "knock me down a peg" despite me admitting that I haven't made money off of it.

This seems more combative than constructive, so I appreciate your time but I don't think I'll be taking this advice.
Your words - Not mine!
"I know many of you will probably advise against that...but I don't really care if that's actually the case,"

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want all the btc and a harem of barely legal baeeeeees. Wait wut?