Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So it’s been a few months , is COVID a bunch of bologna or still think it’s a real threat?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most reckless post in the entire thread. Literally every point is wrong. Exhibit A of why the world is shaking their head at the United States right now.
All of my points? Some of those are straight up irrefutable.

I didn't include any sources so I won't demand you do either, but let me just ask you: where do you get your information from?

View attachment 4374

You boys (and those who share similar views) should give urselfs a big pat on ur backs, this graph has to be fake news until covid does a peekaboo in ur own household, oh yes, sure many of ur relatives will survive, but can you guarantee that ur wife, ur kids or even ur parents will 100% survive?

But do not worry, I'm sure they'll believe you when you visit them at the hospital and tell them it's all fake news, it's all Google's or any media's (that you dislike) fault.

Phulease continue with ur fake news narratives and when enough people believe that, that graph will show tremendous improvement in fake news...
Cases mean nothing unless they actually result in sickness or death.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't include any sources so I won't demand you do either, but let me just ask you: where do you get your information from?

Cases only mean something if they actually result in sickness or death.
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the more people who acts like you, the more you'll facilitate the spread, even a bum on ur local street conner can tell you that.

It's simple math.

Seems like some of you guys were sleeping during probability calculations classes.

More cases = higher probability of people ending up in hospital.

More hospital cases = higher probability of lack of available beds or ventilators.

Lack of beds/ventilator = higher probability of deaths at homes, hospital, etc.

Now i do wonder who are actually evil (it's been thrown alot about in Sosuave), the ones that's been accused of fake news or the ones that has ACTUALLY facilitated the spike in covid 19 cases?

I guess some of you guys has a lot of answering to do when ur passport on earth expires....

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world wide ratio i think is closer ton1 in 10?
The world wide case fatality rate is currently about 4.5%. But that is known, positively tested cases. There are an unknown amount of non-tested positive cases...and an unknown amount of people who died of COVID that were either missed in the almost apocalyptic run ups in NYC and Italy or who have been coded as pneumonia as is alleged in Florida and Texas.

The 25% CFR I alluded to earlier is in a nursing home where the resident deaths were exclusively above 80 and most above 85 with significant comorbidities.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That made sense to me and I realized that dorms might be one of those things people do because that's how it was always done and people don't really think it through. (Plus parents think their kids are safer, but uh, it could be the opposite.)
Having sex in a dorm room isn't the easiest task either. Having a 2 bedroom apartment with a roommate is easier for pulling.

View attachment 4374

You boys (and those who share similar views) should give urselfs a big pat on ur backs, this graph has to be fake news until covid does a peekaboo in ur own household, oh yes, sure many of ur relatives will survive, but can you guarantee that ur wife, ur kids or even ur parents will 100% survive?

But do not worry, I'm sure they'll believe you when you visit them at the hospital and tell them it's all fake news, it's all Google's or any media's (that you dislike) fault.

Phulease continue with ur fake news narratives and when enough people believe that, that graph will show tremendous improvement in fake news...
June isn't looking good for new cases. There does need to be some real control of the disease before there can be some economic recovery. The business community is essentially paralyzed right now.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the more people who acts like you, the more you'll facilitate the spread, even a bum on ur local street conner can tell you that.

It's simple math.

Seems like some of you guys were sleeping during probability calculations classes.

More cases = higher probability of people ending up in hospital.

More hospital cases = higher probability of lack of available beds or ventilators.

Lack of beds/ventilator = higher probability of deaths at homes, hospital, etc.

Now i do wonder who are actually evil (it's been thrown alot about in Sosuave), the ones that's been accused of fake news or the ones that has ACTUALLY facilitated the spike in covid 19 cases?

I guess some of you guys has a lot of answering to do when ur passport on earth expires....
I am aware of that and my only concern from day 1 has been the overload it may cause on hospitals, but at the end of the day I don't think a minor dip to in our population isn't so bad, especially considering the majority of deaths are in NYC which is overcrowded enough already.

Also I've been around people who tested positive and I didn't use any protective measures so no I'm not going to get sick and die from "karma".

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The world wide case fatality rate is currently about 4.5%. But that is known, positively tested cases. There are an unknown amount of non-tested positive cases...and an unknown amount of people who died of COVID that were either missed in the almost apocalyptic run ups in NYC and Italy or who have been coded as pneumonia as is alleged in Florida and Texas.

The 25% CFR I alluded to earlier is in a nursing home where the resident deaths were exclusively above 80 and most above 85 with significant comorbidities.
Fatalities will rise when hospitals becomes overload, current mortality rates you mentioned should be abt 3% if there's enough beds/care.

Its in the best interest of Americans to keep rates down or at least manageable so that economic activity will resume to normal levels.

In many parts of Asia, covid 19 is not only manageable but also on a downward trend, partly due to the successful implemention of social distancing/face mask procedures by the public themselves and some soft enforcement by the government.

In some Asian countries, even if u r asymptomatic, you'll be warded in the hospital to be monitored. That's how proactive governments are in checking the spread.

Economic activity is on full swing after 3 months of shutdown.

But yet, people are still wary of eating out even when businesses are open, full swing, there's still a lingering psychological facet to this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I am aware of that and my only concern from day 1 has been the overload it may cause on hospitals, but at the end of the day I don't think a minor dip to in our population isn't so bad, especially considering the majority of deaths are in NYC which is overcrowded enough already.

Also I've been around people who tested positive and I didn't use any protective measures so no I'm not going to get sick and die from "karma".
It's nice to know that ur father raised you to only care abt urself.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nice to know that ur father raised you to only care abt urself.
I simply don't believe death to be a negative thing. The worst thing that can happen with covid is permanent lung damage, and I do have sympathy for those people.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: I don’t care if people in NYC die. They aren’t “Real Americans”

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: I don’t care if people in NYC die. They aren’t “Real Americans”
NYC is about as American as you can get. So no, it's simply the fact that city is overcrowded as **** + death isn't bad especially if it can improve the quality of life for others.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I simply don't believe death to be a negative thing. The worst thing that can happen with covid is permanent lung damage, and I do have sympathy for those people.
Death is not a negative thing, it's something that's very natural, what's unnatural is death before your time.

Do other people not deserve to die at their appointed time?

It seems to me that many men here has either knowingly or unknowingly, possibly facilitated the deaths of many before their appointed time by walking around without mask or even social distancing.

And they even dare to go online to encourage others to follow in their footsteps, thereby further aggravating the spread of covid within their own communities.

You guys should be ashamed of ur conduct.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) masks do nothing

2) asymptomatic people CANNOT spread it, contrary to what we've been told since day 1
Someone could literally die from your ignorance. It used to be that stupid people killed just themselves for the most part and not others. But now your lack of a brain has been weaponized. You are literally a terrorist against your own country.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In many parts of Asia, covid 19 is not only manageable but also on a downward trend, partly due to the successful implemention of social distancing/face mask procedures by the public themselves and some soft enforcement by the government.
Something we should culturally appropriate from them.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone could literally die from your ignorance. It used to be that stupid people killed just themselves for the most part and not others. But now your lack of a brain has been weaponized. You are literally a terrorist against your own country.
Where do you get your news from?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you get your news from?
I have a family member who is a contact tracer and spends each day trying to undo the damage done by people such as yourself. Plenty of the cases were transmitted from asymptomatic or presymptomatic carriers. For you to tell people that you don't spread it unless sick is advice that will literally kill people.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a family member who is a contact tracer and spends each day trying to undo the damage done by people such as yourself. Plenty of the cases were transmitted from asymptomatic or presymptomatic carriers. For you to tell people that you don't spread it unless sick is advice that will literally kill people.
This isn't peer-reviewed yet, but it's a pretty thorough meta-analysis of almost 1000 articles , so I think it has major credibility:

"Four studies reported data on secondary infection transmission from asymptomatic cases (Table 2). The asymptomatic transmission rates ranged from none to 2.2%, whereas symptomatic cases’ transmission rates ranged between 0.8-15.4%.

I admit my earlier post was purposely made to be polarizing. Instead of saying "asymptomatic people CANNOT spread it" I should have said "asymptomatic transmission, though possible, is extremely unlikely".

I am sorry your family member has it but that does not prove anything.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't peer-reviewed yet, but it's a pretty thorough meta-analysis of almost 1000 articles , so I think it has major credibility:

"Four studies reported data on secondary infection transmission from asymptomatic cases (Table 2). The asymptomatic transmission rates ranged from none to 2.2%, whereas symptomatic cases’ transmission rates ranged between 0.8-15.4%.

I admit my earlier post was purposely made to be polarizing. Instead of saying "asymptomatic people CANNOT spread it" I should have said "asymptomatic transmission, though possible, is extremely unlikely".

I am sorry your family member has it but that does not prove anything.
Conservative funded think tanks typically aren’t peer reviewed because they aren’t doing any scientific research. Might want to find some better sources.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conservative funded think tanks typically aren’t peer reviewed because they aren’t doing any scientific research. Might want to find some better sources.
Where did you get that from?

Anyway, from what I've seen, all studies indicating a high rate of asymptomatic transmission:

a) had small sample sizes
b) did not have randomly selected samples.
c) did not carefully plan/design the studies

IF you know of any studies that don't fall into the 3 criteria above, please link them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you get that from?

All studies that I know that indicate a high rate of asymptomatic trasmission :

a) did not have small sample sizes
b) did not have randomly selected samples.
c) did not carefully plan the studies

IF you know if any studies that meet the 3 criteria above, please a link.
“Institute for Evidence-based health Care” is a conservative think tank.

“Liberal sources” are academic (typicaly university) studies that are peer reviewed. The conservative counterpoint is any “institute” with a political slogan named after it. The fact that your rebuttal to facts regarding COVID-19 has been “where do you get your information from” is a classic form of selective exposure.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Institute for Evidence-based health Care” is a conservative think tank.

“Liberal sources” are academic (typicaly university) studies that are peer reviewed. The conservative counterpoint is any “institute” with a political slogan named after it. The fact that your rebuttal to facts regarding COVID-19 has been “where do you get your information from” is a classic form of selective exposure.
And here I thought it was an Australian University. Where are you getting that from?

Beside, there is tons of bull**** in liberal academia. Are you not familiar with Grievance studies affair?

I've asked for sources three times (excluding ones with small/nonrandom samples) and you haven't linked anything yet, so idk how you can claim selective exposure.