Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So it’s been a few months , is COVID a bunch of bologna or still think it’s a real threat?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
you Do know that they've just converted regular "flu" deaths to coronavirus deaths don't you? and choking on hotdogs, falling down stairs, drowning, drug overdose, oap that's coronavirus, hit by a bus, coronavirus, this is Purely a tyranny placed on America and the world by the Billionacracy ongoing for a couple decades now. This is a sinister hostile takeover, to entrench themselves in their power even more stomping the masses down away from them even further. They are wearing masks for Show only, a virtue-signaling to mislead the masses, as always. Women fall for it, weak men fall for it. TV-addicted people fall for it. MSM-believers fall for it. I've been unplugged from the sick psy-ops controlling our world, our media, since September 2005 when I shut the TV off, for good. My mind has expanded on its own away from the chaotic (terrorist) attack from the airwaves for 15 years now. I had a plasma 52 inch 2010 that shorted out after only a few years solely for the use of blu-ray (for company) and my computer. Since it broke, no replacement. I simply read pre-1970s books now. All news, due to Youtube bannings of the people I was subscribed to, enters my mind via Bitchute, and maybe SoSuave.

I feel so far ahead of the game cause my mind is left untouched by MSM. We Never landed on the moon 6 times flawlessly 1969 - 1972. Swindling has been ongoing since President Harding even (bootlegging), and even with Alexander Hamilton. There were railroads built for 20 times less than what funds were procured for the project. So that 19 times got pockets by...Swindlers who never got caught. How much moreso would the "Swindling" have expanded by today (today's standards). Your problem is that you believe that the people who OWN everything in power are "Good." You think that people are Born "good," when really we are born Wild Animals (read Robert Ardrey's Nature Series) and need restrictions or restraint to give us "civilization." Otherwise, it's like the animals that fight back n' forth for territory in a most violent way. There is a balance. When that balance shifts to lawlessness, then violence (like a WWI, WWII, WWIII) will inevitably ensue. It's Nature.
Whatever man, just call covid 19 fake news if it makes you (and others like you) happy.

It will not change the fact that the entire world (excluding America and Brazil), whom by and large has opened their economy up WITHOUT a spike in cases, is moving along just nicely and buying popcorn to watch the drama unfolding in ur country.

And many years from now, it's gonna be in our history books on what took place.

You should be honoured that you are one of the men who facilitated it....

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever man, just call covid 19 fake news if it makes you (and others like you) happy.

It will not change the fact that the entire world (excluding America and Brazil), whom by and large has opened their economy up WITHOUT a spike in cases, is moving along just nicely and buying popcorn to watch the drama unfolding in ur country.

And many years from now, it's gonna be in our history books on what took place.

You should be honoured that you are one of the men who facilitated it....
You're a True Believer.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We have enough critical thinking to know not to eat a wild bat.
I actually hunt wild boars and eat em in situ..

But don't mind me, just continue with the fake covid 19 narratives because it's gonna be a superb drama for the rest of the world.

logicallefty

Reaction score
We just got notice to SoSuave that the Covid experts are now saying that the virus spreads over the Internet in the TCP/IP packets. So everyone turn off your phones and computers for a month or put on a mask when your online. Wow this is getting scary.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is Google telling us if we can search for any number of "new cases" and get a hit? You tell me.
Maybe google has become the search engine for all the parallel universes.

And every one of those numbers comes from a different universe.

Which makes sense, since there are an infinite number of parallel universes, your bound to find X number of cases so long as you look in enough universes.

Unfortunately for us, different universal energy might seep through google into other universes, eventually ours, and that will cause some significant damage.

That's why you crybabies SHOULD be worried about.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
52,000 new cases in 24 hours in the US. That's a new record.

Italy had 182.

Must be the American media behind it in this case. I'm switching to Il Giorno.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Maybe google has become the search engine for all the parallel universes.

And every one of those numbers comes from a different universe.

Which makes sense, since there are an infinite number of parallel universes, your bound to find X number of cases so long as you look in enough universes.

Unfortunately for us, different universal energy might seep through google into other universes, eventually ours, and that will cause some significant damage.

That's why you crybabies SHOULD be worried about.
I dunno man you tell me how there could be a legit report for “101 new cases”, 102, 798, 799, etc..

Italy had 182.

American media spreading propaganda to try and sway the American mindset in an election year???? No way!!!!! Impossible!!!!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Italy had 182.

Once again. Cases don't mean squat to me. We need to look to see how many of those get "legitimately" hospitalized for actual Covid and details on the individuals of their existing health(diabetic, smoker, obese, pre-existing conditons, etc.) to get a more accurate picture. And out of those hospitalizations, see how many actually die from just Covid or if there are other complications.

I took a screenshot on my phone of the CDC website when this all started to see perspective. CDC estimates from 2010 that Influenza has between 9million - 45 million illnesses, between 140,000-810,00 hospitalizations, and between 12,000-61,000 deaths ANNUALY since 2010.

Ask yourself given the top end numbers of this spectrum if this Covid seems anything extraordinary. It's true that we are double the amount of deaths and it's only July but we don't 100% know if all these deaths were truly Covid related or not, as it seems like everything is being lumped in with Covid these days. Not to mention this virus can be a lot more lethal to some so yes it is a more serious virus strain.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again. Cases don't mean squat to me. We need to look to see how many of those get "legitimately" hospitalized for actual Covid and details on the individuals of their existing health(diabetic, smoker, obese, pre-existing conditons, etc.) to get a more accurate picture. And out of those hospitalizations, see how many actually die from just Covid or if there are other complications.

I took a screenshot on my phone of the CDC website when this all started to see perspective. CDC estimates from 2010 that Influenza has between 9million - 45 million illnesses, between 140,000-810,00 hospitalizations, and between 12,000-61,000 deaths ANNUALY since 2010.

Ask yourself given the top end numbers of this spectrum if this Covid seems anything extraordinary. It's true that we are double the amount of deaths and it's only July but we don't 100% know if all these deaths were truly Covid related or not, as it seems like everything is being lumped in with Covid these days. Not to mention this virus can be a lot more lethal to some so yes it is a more serious virus strain.
It's good to be skeptical. There are 519,000 recorded COVID deaths. But even if it's 1/3 that amount and it's been overreported, that's still nearly three times the peak flu-related death toll over the past decade. But it's not just about the death toll but the ease with which it spreads. I don't remember there ever being asymptomatic flu carriers, or needing a mask when I had it. (Though I'd probably wear one if I went to a nursing home and was sick with the flu. Mask wearing among the sick is common among Asians.)

And I'm glad to see skepticism of government, which I have never believed is the friend of...anyone but itself. But government, which doesn't produce anything, relies on tax revenue to function. It doesn't pass the logic test that any government would want to shut down the economy and send everyone home just to test their willpower. If it's just about control, that makes no sense either. Nobody can force anyone to wear a mask or not engage in free trade if they don't want to. Anyone who thinks it's about control is probably just easily controlled. Nobody has to wear a seat belt either, and people still fly through windshields and split their heads open because they don't want to be "sheeple."

It's in the government's own interests to have a healthy, productive, earning populace, not a bunch of people sitting at home consuming content and mad at the government and dying. This whole thing is basically a question of "do the government's interests and my own align?" And some people believe that the answer is no, that Uncle Sam wants one less paycheck to tax or one less body to send to war, or one more disgruntled citizen to come after it if things get worse. Maybe if it wanted to be overthrown by Maoists it would launch this plan.

The media are another story and that can be another post. As for the Google/number thing, we've been recording data for at least 120 days, there are 4,416 cities of over 150,000 and an estimated 50,000 cities worldwide, 192 countries, not sure how many counties or regions. The numbers I've searched have involved deaths, recoveries, new cases, declines, increases, etc. I'm not a mathematician but it seems to me that's enough for a lot of possible numbers and I don't find it that impressive of a phenomenon.

Respect to all your viewpoints, just trying to explain how I see it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to be skeptical. There are 519,000 recorded COVID deaths. But even if it's 1/3 that amount and it's been overreported, that's still nearly three times the peak flu-related death toll over the past decade. But it's not just about the death toll but the ease with which it spreads. I don't remember there ever being asymptomatic flu carriers, or needing a mask when I had it. (Though I'd probably wear one if I went to a nursing home and was sick with the flu. Mask wearing among the sick is common among Asians.)

And I'm glad to see skepticism of government, which I have never believed is the friend of...anyone but itself. But government, which doesn't produce anything, relies on tax revenue to function. It doesn't pass the logic test that any government would want to shut down the economy and send everyone home just to test their willpower. If it's just about control, that makes no sense either. Nobody can force anyone to wear a mask or not engage in free trade if they don't want to. Anyone who thinks it's about control is probably just easily controlled. Nobody has to wear a seat belt either, and people still fly through windshields and split their heads open because they don't want to be "sheeple."

It's in the government's own interests to have a healthy, productive, earning populace, not a bunch of people sitting at home consuming content and mad at the government and dying. This whole thing is basically a question of "do the government's interests and my own align?" And some people believe that the answer is no, that Uncle Sam wants one less paycheck to tax or one less body to send to war, or one more disgruntled citizen to come after it if things get worse. Maybe if it wanted to be overthrown by Maoists it would launch this plan.

The media are another story and that can be another post. As for the Google/number thing, we've been recording data for at least 120 days, there are 4,416 cities of over 150,000 and an estimated 50,000 cities worldwide, 192 countries, not sure how many counties or regions. The numbers I've searched have involved deaths, recoveries, new cases, declines, increases, etc. I'm not a mathematician but it seems to me that's enough for a lot of possible numbers and I don't find it that impressive of a phenomenon.

Respect to all your viewpoints, just trying to explain how I see it.
Thanks and I appreciate reading another view point. I do agree on some things you say and for others, I think it's great that all of us civilized people can agree to disagree. It's one of those very polarizing topics like politics that can make or break relationships, life long friendships, families, etc. if we let it get the best of us. But in the end, I think we all want a good economy and have everyone being healthy.

But I will maintain that most in government are older and have their lives to fear more than young people and they are all still getting paid whether the economy is good or bad. This to me is a conflict of interest and can affect their judgement or decisions made on rules and policy changes regarding this pandemic to suit themselves first and the rest of America second. My $.02

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks and I appreciate reading another view point. I do agree on some things you say and for others, I think it's great that all of us civilized people can agree to disagree. It's one of those very polarizing topics like politics that can make or break relationships, life long friendships, families, etc. if we let it get the best of us. But in the end, I think we all want a good economy and have everyone being healthy.
COVID-19 doesn’t care about anyone’s politics. It can’t be wished away or just “disagreed with.”

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COVID-19 doesn’t care about anyone’s politics. It can’t be wished away or just “disagreed with.”
I agree and I never said that. To clarify for you, I meant that just like Politics that can tear apart lifelong friendships, relatives, families, the debate over Covid could also have the same impact in just discussing it and expressing different opinions.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who are deathly scared of covid don't realize just how resilient your body is if you are healthy. It takes A LOT to die. In fact, there is even a debate on helping terminally ill patients kill themselves (euthanasia) BECAUSE how difficult it is to die.
I'm less worried about death than about living with any lingering side effects. But I'm not well-read on these. I sing, so I'd hate to lose my lung capacity, and I've read that's one possibility.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Covid that attacks your lungs is pretty mild. It’s the viral pneumonia that happens afterwards that gives people all their symptoms. And a lot of people vulnerable with pre existing conditions people cannot handle viral pneumonia. Their immune system overects to both Covid and viral pneumonia and their bodies develop a severe inflammation called a cytokine storm, which triggers pulmonary distress and Heart attacks. It’s actually your own immune system that kills you. Which is why they are prescribing dexamestasone to patients now. This drug is anti-inflammatory and suppresses your immune system.

The people who die from Covid shedding that drown your lungs are the ones with copromised immune systems that have no ability to fight any virus. So the Covid keeps multiplying and shedding until you drown in your own lungs.

My lungs showed bi lateral pneumonia but my immune system turned it into a minor cough. I’m back to An hour a day workouts after 3 weeks after testing positive. And the Covid is gone. If you are young and healthy, the viral pneumonia is not going to wreck your lungs. And the Covid is not strong enough to do any damage if you dont have a compromised immune system.

Of course there have been people who got wrecked by viral pneumonia, but they are the kind who would have gotten wrecked by any virus.
The cytokine storm can be treated with antioxidants. Chinese doctors administer intravenous vitamin c. The level of vitamin d in one's body also affects how sick you get.

Japanese honeysuckle, which is invasive in the us, grows everywhere and is nearly impossible to kill, can be boiled to make an antiviral tea, used in traditional japanese medicine. It has been shown effective in treating both the flu and sarscov1.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true the BLM matters protesting does not contribute to the rise in cases. You are immune if you’re down with protests.

I went jet skiing in a dirty lake yesterday it was glorious! Not gonna worry anymore.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The Covid that attacks your lungs is pretty mild. It’s the viral pneumonia that happens afterwards that gives people all their symptoms. And a lot of people vulnerable with pre existing conditions cannot handle viral pneumonia. Their immune system overects to both Covid and viral pneumonia and their bodies develop a severe inflammation called a cytokine storm, which triggers pulmonary distress and Heart attacks. It’s actually your own immune system that kills you. Which is why they are prescribing dexamestasone to patients now. This drug is anti-inflammatory and suppresses your immune system.

The people who die from Covid shedding that drown your lungs are the ones with copromised immune systems that have no ability to fight any virus. So the Covid keeps multiplying and shedding until you drown in your own lungs. Their bodies don’t have ability to develop adequate Covid antibodies. These are people already suffering from autoimmune diseases.

My lungs showed bi lateral pneumonia but my immune system turned it into a minor cough. I’m back to An hour a day workouts after 3 weeks after testing positive. And the Covid is gone. If you are young and healthy, the viral pneumonia is not going to wreck your lungs. And the Covid is not strong enough to do any damage if you dont have a compromised immune system.

Of course there have been people who got wrecked by viral pneumonia, but they are the kind who would have gotten wrecked by any respiratory virus.
My sister had Covid early on and she has ONE lung. Lost the other one several years back to cancer. She did a full recovery and is back to work 100%. I posted about this several months ago in a separate thread.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and jump into this thread without reading the 6 pages already:

Covid is a joke. The democrats got a taste of power once they told everyone what to do, and now they don't want to let it up. Social distancing and face masks are literally propaganda as far as I am concerned because it's pretty much been proven that:

1) masks do nothing

2) asymptomatic people CANNOT spread it, contrary to what we've been told since day 1

3) vitamin-D levels are directly correlated with risk of symptoms, which is why the black community has been hit so hard (they need more sunlight than whites to produce vitamin D, but they're all shut inside)

4) the quarantine was so half assed that it didn't accomplish a damn thing except making everyone more susceptible to getting sick from their weakened immune status (eating like ****, no exercise, no sunlight, etc)

5) the effects on the economy will prove to be devastating and does not justify the small amount of lives it saved. the death toll from the increased rates of poverty alone will far exceed the number of covid deaths.

6) far more people with non-covid medical needs have died from lack of access to medical services than actual covid patients, due to the artifically inflated demand for covid treatment.

7) covid 19 is about 1.5-2x more deadly than the flu. The death rate, from what I can gather is in fact around .01% or less.

8) medical industries are fudging the numbers to include just about anything as a "covid death" for instance, if you attempt suicide and die while being treated at ICU, your death certificate will say it was a covid death if there was even a possibility that you contracted it while you were in care. this happened to one of my friends coworkers, and it was absolutely appalling.

9) our country increased its debt to china by over 1 trillion for all the stimulus payments

At this point I should mention I am not conspiratorially-minded in the slightest, hell I think Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK on his own. However, Bret Weinstein (evolutionary biologist, 180IQ, very rational and level headed, also far-leftist) has talked in depth about the origins of the virus and he believes it was created by the chinese government in a lab , and I am inclined to believe it. And if it's true, it's obvious that they were the ones who orchestrated all the propoganda and fear mongering.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5) the effects on the economy will prove to be devastating and does not justify the small amount of lives it saved. the death toll from the increased rates of poverty alone will far exceed the number of covid deaths.
While I think the whole post was great, I want to focus on this point. A strong argument can be made that the economic devastation is worse than the sickness. 30 million+ are unemployed and will be out of work for a while. The biggest sufferers are going to be the white collar workers who were laid off, since it's more difficult to get a white collar job. The low wage service sector employees will more easily replace income, though they were suffer too. They'll be back at work first. No one is hiring for white collar positions right now, and the number of applicants per white collar position is ridiculously high despite the narrative that white collar people aren't getting laid off as much as the leisure and hospitality service sector. Let's also mention all the pay cuts in white collar work. New business initiatives are halted as well, which might lead to further white collar layoffs.

Since 2008, I've noticed that executive management tends to freeze up in difficult positions. Executive management tends to lay off, cut salary, and then look to the government for assistance. I've not observed a lot of great business leadership during this time.