"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

so i'm going to a underwear themed party

WishIWas

Banned
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
any ideas on how to be the center of attention? i can go to the mall tomorrow and buy whatever i need, but i want everybody to notice me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If you want alot of attention then go to party fully clothed - better yet, wear your panties over/outside of your pants!!
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
wear an adult dieper
that really depends on his mood though.
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
ive been to these-- hooking up tends to be a lot easier

ive seen-
1- tights with a pink thong over it (guy)
2-jock strap w/nothing else (guy)
3-baseball sliding shorts with toolbelt over them and a little vest with no shirt underneath (guy)

i got more but those were the best; they were friends and it was ****ing hilarious, i laughed for 2 mins straight when i saw them, wear somin like that and everyone will come up to you saying awesome costume etc
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Basically, it's more about showing off your (supposedly) nice body, so if you are stocky or have man boobs, just forget about it. Otherwise, I think it's not that hard to be "creative":D .

Since you are willing to go, I assume that you have a "nice" body... So don't sweat it. Oh oh I almost forgot, something that can definitely make you stand out: do the male strippers' dance moves if you can, but you better be good and convincing, and don't forget to look real confident.

Have fun.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by WishIWas
Baseball sliding shorts?
yea, they are just like tights but shorts, they go a little less than halfway down the thigh and are skin tight
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Get a cheetah thong like Steve-O. I swear, if I ever find one of those, I'll get one just for sh*ts and giggles.
 
Top