Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so i'm going to a underwear themed party

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
any ideas on how to be the center of attention? i can go to the mall tomorrow and buy whatever i need, but i want everybody to notice me.

Reaction score
If you want alot of attention then go to party fully clothed - better yet, wear your panties over/outside of your pants!!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
wear an adult dieper
that really depends on his mood though.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been to these-- hooking up tends to be a lot easier

ive seen-
1- tights with a pink thong over it (guy)
2-jock strap w/nothing else (guy)
3-baseball sliding shorts with toolbelt over them and a little vest with no shirt underneath (guy)

i got more but those were the best; they were friends and it was ****ing hilarious, i laughed for 2 mins straight when i saw them, wear somin like that and everyone will come up to you saying awesome costume etc

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, it's more about showing off your (supposedly) nice body, so if you are stocky or have man boobs, just forget about it. Otherwise, I think it's not that hard to be "creative":D .

Since you are willing to go, I assume that you have a "nice" body... So don't sweat it. Oh oh I almost forgot, something that can definitely make you stand out: do the male strippers' dance moves if you can, but you better be good and convincing, and don't forget to look real confident.

Have fun.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WishIWas
Baseball sliding shorts?
yea, they are just like tights but shorts, they go a little less than halfway down the thigh and are skin tight

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a cheetah thong like Steve-O. I swear, if I ever find one of those, I'll get one just for sh*ts and giggles.