"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

So I was going to worry, then I said yeah right

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
Well kids...pure and simple. I love to drink, its a part of my life, and I'm fun when I drink. I take care of my business first, then once or twice hit up the bars with some friends.

Problem is this: When I drink I love to call people, you know, drunk dialing. Yeah, so i did it last night to some girl im trying to see. We havent hung out that much, but wasted I decided to call her. Not sure what I said if I talked to her or the message, but you know what? I was going to get worried about oh man i called her, what did i say, she might think im weird.

Bottom line is you should booze and pimp, doesnt work unless its a one night thing, and you arent trying to make it a long term thing.

Anyway, I'm not going to fret, because if the girl thinks im weird or stupid when I'm drinking, then its not me problem really. If a girl trips over me getting drunk with some buddies, and I call her when im drunk, and she gets upset that would be her problem.

I mean, honestly, just out having a good time, with a good guy friend, and if me being drunk and havin fun, is something she didnt like, than oh well. Having a blast with my friend was just how it was.

So, I'll call to do laught it off, and if she has a problem, all i have to say is Cheers!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
if you are gettin so drunk that you can't remember if you talked to her or her voicemail, you have a problem. don't take alcohol abuse lightly.

you should learn to supress your urges to call people when drunk. it's tough but yo can do it.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
You shouldn't make those phone calls like that. It will just end up making you say something stupid. Talk to that thing below your waist and tell it to chill cause your having a blast with your boys! :D
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
Well kids...pure and simple. I love to drink.... BEER!
And unfortuantely, as a result, I now have a Big Fat Beer Belly!
Women claim that looks don't matter, but how often do you see a hot babe walking with a Fat dude? Very rare! When I didn't have this Belly, I used to get ALOT more tail! Now about the only chiks that'll give me the time of day are... you guessed it, Fat Chicks!! My problem is, I LOVE BEER! So don't be a fat Loser like me who can't get laid anymore! The above all might sound like a joke, but I'm dead serious.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
That's great, but have you considered if you DID care, you would not make these calls, not risk annoying her and losing her respect, and not have blown any chance you had of getting her interest?

Just a thought.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top