Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Sucks man. Sorry to hear that.Came back to this thread because this just happened to me lol. Granted I knew her longer.
She sounds like a sociopath and if not, she clearly has a myriad of deep emotional issues. Like you said, she doesn't care about you, and doesn't even respect you enough to respond. I guarantee she's done the same thing to numerous other guys, and I also guarantee that she'll keep doing it. She's a trash human being.Sucks man. Sorry to hear that.
So the first week I was dying. Felt some of the worst emotional pain I'd ever felt (embarrassing but true). Second week was bad, but slightly better. Third week was much better. For some reason I had been ridiculously horny (still am TBH) and actually f*cked three different girls last weekend. This week has been good, but I found myself thinking about this sh!t again... I had this plan that after a month I'd feel better and would try to get her into bed again--able to handle it this time because I'd know what I'm getting myself into and wouldn't fall for her "love bombing." I realize now that even getting that far was wishful thinking. Well, I hit her up yesterday (about the month mark) and it didn't exactly go as planned...
Me: Hey *NAME*. How ya been? Been meeting a lot of charming bumblefellas? (bumble is the app where she originally messaged me)
*Four hours later--and this is her day off*
Her: Hi Paradox. Yes I have lol
Me: Oh man... You're trouble. We should grab a drink sometime and catch up.
*No response*
Yeah.... She straight up says "yes" to my question of whether she's been meeting a lot of guys. And she said it to me--someone who I would assume she knew liked her. Lmao. I've NEVER had a girl respond like that to that question (even ones who I don't know at all). Their responses are always "no I deleted it," "no bumble sucks," "no bumble guys are dumb/ugly/etc," or something similar. This girl is a new breed of uncaring. I don't even know how this "thing" fell in love with her ex. Christ. But she did, because last week she made a post on her Instagram feed saying how proud of him she was and how much she missed him (he does UFC sh!t and won a fight). That also makes me laugh though, because I learned this guy moved across the country after getting OUT of the military. Meaning, TECHNICALLY, he could have stayed in the same area and thus stayed with her. He left her ass behind.
Then of course she ghosts the text saying we should grab a drink and catch up. Not even enough respect to give me an answer of any kind. This girl is legitimately a cold, heartless piece of sh!t.