Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I was a rebound

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
Also might've been a bad sign when she told me that at 19 (6 years ago), she married a guy after a month of dating because he was in the military and had to move to another state...

koloso

Banned
Reaction score
You dated a women who broke up only within 2 month??? I don't understand why guys are doing this, throwing themselves to be a s3x toys, almost everytime makes all the women feels all men are a trash. This is the one lesson youll learn mate and hope you'll do better next time.

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
Came back to this thread because this just happened to me lol. Granted I knew her longer.
Sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

So the first week I was dying. Felt some of the worst emotional pain I'd ever felt (embarrassing but true). Second week was bad, but slightly better. Third week was much better. For some reason I had been ridiculously horny (still am TBH) and actually f*cked three different girls last weekend. This week has been good, but I found myself thinking about this sh!t again... I had this plan that after a month I'd feel better and would try to get her into bed again--able to handle it this time because I'd know what I'm getting myself into and wouldn't fall for her "love bombing." I realize now that even getting that far was wishful thinking. Well, I hit her up yesterday (about the month mark) and it didn't exactly go as planned...

Me: Hey *NAME*. How ya been? Been meeting a lot of charming bumblefellas? (bumble is the app where she originally messaged me)
*Four hours later--and this is her day off*
Her: Hi Paradox. Yes I have lol
Me: Oh man... You're trouble. We should grab a drink sometime and catch up.
*No response*

Yeah.... She straight up says "yes" to my question of whether she's been meeting a lot of guys. And she said it to me--someone who I would assume she knew liked her. Lmao. I've NEVER had a girl respond like that to that question (even ones who I don't know at all). Their responses are always "no I deleted it," "no bumble sucks," "no bumble guys are dumb/ugly/etc," or something similar. This girl is a new breed of uncaring. I don't even know how this "thing" fell in love with her ex. Christ. But she did, because last week she made a post on her Instagram feed saying how proud of him she was and how much she missed him (he does UFC sh!t and won a fight). That also makes me laugh though, because I learned this guy moved across the country after getting OUT of the military. Meaning, TECHNICALLY, he could have stayed in the same area and thus stayed with her. He left her ass behind.

Then of course she ghosts the text saying we should grab a drink and catch up. Not even enough respect to give me an answer of any kind. This girl is legitimately a cold, heartless piece of sh!t.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

So the first week I was dying. Felt some of the worst emotional pain I'd ever felt (embarrassing but true). Second week was bad, but slightly better. Third week was much better. For some reason I had been ridiculously horny (still am TBH) and actually f*cked three different girls last weekend. This week has been good, but I found myself thinking about this sh!t again... I had this plan that after a month I'd feel better and would try to get her into bed again--able to handle it this time because I'd know what I'm getting myself into and wouldn't fall for her "love bombing." I realize now that even getting that far was wishful thinking. Well, I hit her up yesterday (about the month mark) and it didn't exactly go as planned...

Me: Hey *NAME*. How ya been? Been meeting a lot of charming bumblefellas? (bumble is the app where she originally messaged me)
*Four hours later--and this is her day off*
Her: Hi Paradox. Yes I have lol
Me: Oh man... You're trouble. We should grab a drink sometime and catch up.
*No response*

Yeah.... She straight up says "yes" to my question of whether she's been meeting a lot of guys. And she said it to me--someone who I would assume she knew liked her. Lmao. I've NEVER had a girl respond like that to that question (even ones who I don't know at all). Their responses are always "no I deleted it," "no bumble sucks," "no bumble guys are dumb/ugly/etc," or something similar. This girl is a new breed of uncaring. I don't even know how this "thing" fell in love with her ex. Christ. But she did, because last week she made a post on her Instagram feed saying how proud of him she was and how much she missed him (he does UFC sh!t and won a fight). That also makes me laugh though, because I learned this guy moved across the country after getting OUT of the military. Meaning, TECHNICALLY, he could have stayed in the same area and thus stayed with her. He left her ass behind.

Then of course she ghosts the text saying we should grab a drink and catch up. Not even enough respect to give me an answer of any kind. This girl is legitimately a cold, heartless piece of sh!t.
She sounds like a sociopath and if not, she clearly has a myriad of deep emotional issues. Like you said, she doesn't care about you, and doesn't even respect you enough to respond. I guarantee she's done the same thing to numerous other guys, and I also guarantee that she'll keep doing it. She's a trash human being.