So I found a prom date...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. So yeah, my pride is sinful and will be the end of me. Actually, I was planning on rubbing it in everyones face by just ignoring them and having the time of my life. Thats what Ive been doing since I transfered here - its obviously worked pretty well, since they all hate me =)

I am not an AFC nor a player. I dont agree about "giving notice." Its a formal dance. I know that if Brooke Burke asked me to a black tie event in LA tomorrow - I would have to decline. Not because I wouldnt want to (DUH!) but because its a simple impossibility. Ill stick to the three weeks minimum as mentioned prior.

I dont intend to rush her to bed - I can pick up horny 30 y/os at bars for that. I think she'll definatly enjoy the time alone with me, however. Personally, Ive always wanted to take a date to Niagara Falls (about 30 min from my house).

By the way - bragging isnt unattractive. Saying, "Im the richest person here" is unattractive. But telling a story about a trip through europe is incredibly interesting. Know the difference.

saminex

Don Juan
Reaction score
to brag is to boast about something in an arrogant way so it is very unattractive, telling someone about a trip to europe is not boasting...unless you state it arrogantly. the definition of bragging is an unattractive one. Your spin on it makes it not boasting but rather telling a story.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry no. Bragging is any deliberate, yet unessesary display of success/talent. A story about a trip through europe is just a tasteful kind of bragging. Duh.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a stupid phrase, sorry. Kino roots from kinesthetics - the physical. Eyecontact and tonality are completely unrelated. The terms are sensual eyecontact and tonality. Simple.

saminex

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think your definition is for boasting not bragging. And to a tell a story about eurpoe is not bragging at all, in any sense of the word.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Kino roots from kinesthetics - the physical.
Yeah I agree with Tony. Its a contradictory name- Kino is in no way "mental", so how can you call it "mental Kino"?