Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So i asked this chick "are you dating now"

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said "NO", so i told her "take it as a compliment"etc and went about my business. Then she wanted talk more by asking me where i'm going more but i just kept walking and took it as rejection.

I asked a chick out before long ago and she said "she is dating" which led to sex..

does that mean
1. Not interested in you?
2. She isn't dating..but can be down to fvck still?

See..this whole "dating" is confusing me lol.. Maybe i asked the wrong question..
dating = just ****ing?
dating = just taking them out to dinner dates etc that will lead to sex

Reason why i ask is because i don't have enough past data in my head to compare results. Opinions? tnx

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, she told you she's dating and then f*cked you? As in, she was dating and so was available, or she was dating a guy and somehow she got with you instead?

I'd say something like "You got a man in your life at the moment?"

Sets you up as "the man" in her eyes subconsciously because you're not talking "boys" like a kid, and at the same time it's vague enough that she'll hopefully just say if she's single.

Though frankly I don't usually bother asking. If she's not actively showing me interest, I'm not going to bust my hump asking her 60 questions.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even get why you'd ask this question. Who cares what the answer is go for what you want.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked a chick out before long ago and she said "she is dating" which led to sex..
We have no idea if that girl meant she has a boyfriend but doesn't respect commitment or if she had nothing committed going on just a bunch of FWBs