Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I'll post a screenshot of her calling my phone if you really like at 1 amlol fake news... He's trolling you guys
Not gonna happen.I'm sure her whole family is asking why she's not already married
Not gonna happen.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I agreeRemember...a desperate car salesman is NOT a successful car salesman!!!
Desperation repels!
Same here!!
Transform/Lose that desperate vibe so you can/will be successful!!
That's the spirit!I'm destined to die alone dude. It was written in the stars that I never meet anybody who loves me
You could post a screen of any number calling you, don't disrespect my intelligence like thatI'll post a screenshot of her calling my phone if you really like at 1 am
Not like it means anything. She could easily ignore my texts
Great musicThat's the spirit!
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
If Dave act IRL like he do on this forum its like 95% this happenI am giving odds that Dave comes through again and finds some reason to reject this woman, or turns to jello like a 13 year old at his first dance sabotaging his chance at getting laid. Any takers???
If she just got out of a relationship, she will be on guard. You will prob. be the rebound dude if anything. I'd still proceed if you are attracted. Remember, give a little, take a little in terms of convo. Make the meet ASAP and don't chat that much on the phone or text. The one caveat would be if she reaches out to you, then of course, chat for a few minutes then say you have to get back to doing something (something is a work or activity, not something).she responded so that's a good sign. The fact she just got out of a relationship this week, what does that mean for me? Do women bounce so quickly from relationship to relationship? I know I gotta start it very casually and I'm in no hurry
she's 29 and middle eastern, so I'm sure her whole family is asking why she's not already married
I 100% endorse this. I've made this exact mistake in the past. If you over text, you'll either get friendzoned or she'll lose attraction. Good advice, you should take it Dave imoDo NOT allow yourself to get all chit chatty with her, over texts!!
EVEN IF she is responding super positive...DO NOT keep it going like you are having a conversation in person. You are not in person!!
It can be a HUGE attraction killer. Again, end it on a high note by setting up a time and place to meet her next. Then let her have time and space to think about you, to wonder about you!
I am sure you like chit chatting via text with her. Stop.
Too much, even if she is responding positively, can be a turn off, because there is a tipping point that makes you look like you don’t have a life to pay attention to and/or too desperate to interact with her. You don’t know where that tipping point is. Once you cross it there is not much of a chance to undo it.
Do not overly start explaining who you are, what your life is about, how great you are, etc!! Allow her to wonder about you! Let there be mystery. Ask about her and LISTEN. Ask more about what she shared and then LISTEN. Repeat!!!
Mystery about you amplifies attraction!
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yeah, while the other guy is probably going to wait another 10-20 years for another girl to take him on. What you think she dated a Chad or Chadlite who also is in another relationship with another woman too? Would it matter to you seeing you could potentially be that other guy with her too? How would you feel if she moved on too quickly? You are giving her power and letting her use you by taking her on. Men are probably disposable to her. You are stroking her over-inflated ego BigDave.she responded so that's a good sign. The fact she just got out of a relationship this week, what does that mean for me? Do women bounce so quickly from relationship to relationship? I know I gotta start it very casually and I'm in no hurry
....or why she is seeing so many men.bigdave17 said:she's 29 and middle eastern, so I'm sure her whole family is asking why she's not already married
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.