Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I actually made myself approach a girl who was exactly my taste tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Amante is right. Practice will help Dave a lot. He has to rise above his fears and negative social outlook in order to get the type of lady he wants in life. We can only give advice on the one sided information we receive. I feel for the dude, but ultimately, it's his mindset.
I just texted her, see if she responds

just something simple - "I said hey it's Dave. nice to meet you. Did you have fun last night" - she told me she hadn't been out on a Saturday night in a long time

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as when YOU chose to lose the weight. YOU knew that if you let yourself eat, eat, eat that the scale would reflect it. It would you back down the ladder again. Every binge bite counts! You knew you couldn’t binge eat, eat, eat, and live in the body you wanted!!

Same here!! You can’t binge in your negative victim thoughts and head up the ladder!!! Just like those binge bites, the negative victim thoughts here (and posts) take you back down the ladder.

You can’t binge eat, eat, eat AND have the body you now do!

You can’t binge on negative victim thoughts and have the life you say you want!!!

Each bite counts!
Each negative victim thought (and posts) count, in the same way!!

Up the ladder or down the ladder??? Which way is your current thought/ next post taking you???

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember...a desperate car salesman is NOT a successful car salesman!!!

Desperation repels!

Same here!!

Transform/Lose that desperate vibe so you can/will be successful!!

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
she responded so that's a good sign. The fact she just got out of a relationship this week, what does that mean for me? Do women bounce so quickly from relationship to relationship? I know I gotta start it very casually and I'm in no hurry

she's 29 and middle eastern, so I'm sure her whole family is asking why she's not already married

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Remember...a desperate car salesman is NOT a successful car salesman!!!

Desperation repels!

Same here!!

Transform/Lose that desperate vibe so you can/will be successful!!
I agree

when I'm not desperate, I can be immensely likable. I gotta keep telling myself, the less I want her to like me, the more she will.

she's been responding instantly to all my texts. Going great so far

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll post a screenshot of her calling my phone if you really like at 1 am

Not like it means anything. She could easily ignore my texts
You could post a screen of any number calling you, don't disrespect my intelligence like that

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave it seems like you have control issues, not saying that in a negative way but realize that some things are out of your control. Couple that with your negative mindset, which is more overthinking than anything else is a bad recipe for success for women. Stop overthinking and trying to control situations you have no control over.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am giving odds that Dave comes through again and finds some reason to reject this woman, or turns to jello like a 13 year old at his first dance sabotaging his chance at getting laid. Any takers???

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am giving odds that Dave comes through again and finds some reason to reject this woman, or turns to jello like a 13 year old at his first dance sabotaging his chance at getting laid. Any takers???
If Dave act IRL like he do on this forum its like 95% this happen

RickTheToad

Reaction score
she responded so that's a good sign. The fact she just got out of a relationship this week, what does that mean for me? Do women bounce so quickly from relationship to relationship? I know I gotta start it very casually and I'm in no hurry

she's 29 and middle eastern, so I'm sure her whole family is asking why she's not already married
If she just got out of a relationship, she will be on guard. You will prob. be the rebound dude if anything. I'd still proceed if you are attracted. Remember, give a little, take a little in terms of convo. Make the meet ASAP and don't chat that much on the phone or text. The one caveat would be if she reaches out to you, then of course, chat for a few minutes then say you have to get back to doing something (something is a work or activity, not something).

You got this. Don't fvck it up with your insecurities. Don't also fvck it up by being too available or chatting too much in between dates. Less is more. They will think about you more thus driving their interests up for you. If you're always available, they start to wonder about your value as a high status dude. At the date, it's all about her. I've done these nonchalantly in my dates before before the video below, but as a refresher, incorporate a couple during your date:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of god do NOT text her tomorrow. Wait 5-9 days. You’re already too emotionally invested. Back off and cool down a bit. Let her wonder why she hasn’t heard from you.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree

when I'm not desperate, I can be immensely likable. I gotta keep telling myself, the less I want her to like me, the more she will.

she's been responding instantly to all my texts. Going great so far
Do NOT allow yourself to get all chit chatty with her, over texts!!

EVEN IF she is responding super positive...DO NOT keep it going like you are having a conversation in person. You are not in person!!

It can be a HUGE attraction killer. Again, end it on a high note by setting up a time and place to meet her next. Then let her have time and space to think about you, to wonder about you!

I am sure you like chit chatting via text with her. Stop.

Too much, even if she is responding positively, can be a turn off, because there is a tipping point that makes you look like you don’t have a life to pay attention to and/or too desperate to interact with her. You don’t know where that tipping point is. Once you cross it there is not much of a chance to undo it.

Do not overly start explaining who you are, what your life is about, how great you are, etc!! Allow her to wonder about you! Let there be mystery. Ask about her and LISTEN. Ask more about what she shared and then LISTEN. Repeat!!!

Mystery about you amplifies attraction!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do NOT allow yourself to get all chit chatty with her, over texts!!

EVEN IF she is responding super positive...DO NOT keep it going like you are having a conversation in person. You are not in person!!

It can be a HUGE attraction killer. Again, end it on a high note by setting up a time and place to meet her next. Then let her have time and space to think about you, to wonder about you!

I am sure you like chit chatting via text with her. Stop.

Too much, even if she is responding positively, can be a turn off, because there is a tipping point that makes you look like you don’t have a life to pay attention to and/or too desperate to interact with her. You don’t know where that tipping point is. Once you cross it there is not much of a chance to undo it.

Do not overly start explaining who you are, what your life is about, how great you are, etc!! Allow her to wonder about you! Let there be mystery. Ask about her and LISTEN. Ask more about what she shared and then LISTEN. Repeat!!!

Mystery about you amplifies attraction!
I 100% endorse this. I've made this exact mistake in the past. If you over text, you'll either get friendzoned or she'll lose attraction. Good advice, you should take it Dave imo

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We interrupt this thread for a Public Service Announcement... Beeeeeep.

Don’t stoop low. It’s not attractive. ;)

SS teaches, when something has occurred to indicate, to you, that another person is no longer deserving of your time and attention, that your best response is to then employ silence and distance.

This applies to other SS members, in how you perceive them and their content here, as well. Members that rountinely offend, frustrate or that you see as a waste of your time, are the perfect opportunity to practice this skill. Do not engage further. Simply remove your focus from them. Take your time and attention elsewhere.

TL; DR
When you think a SS member or their content is not worthy of a helpful response from you, then employ silence and distance.

There is an ignore button, if one needs help with that or would simply like to automate the function.

Status
Not open for further replies.