Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... here I am.. wondering wtf.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No disrespect but I'm going against the grain.

When a wife, especially the mother of ur own kids checks out, it always boils down to her losing respect and admiration towards the husband.

And if the daughter is siding with her, such as you mentioned then it's very much a leadership problem.

All daughters tend to love their dad more then their mom's, it's a biological instinct.

If I were you, instead of planning to go on dates or acquire more women, I'll take this time to reflect and work on my issues.

You will need to dig real deep since it's almost impossible for most men to admit failures or even see it as such.

But a man's redemption towards greatness can only come from admitting leadership failure and taking responsibility thereby propelling him to seek answers, solutions, etc for that next step in his life, always improving and always moving ahead but learning from failures.

Because if you don't, you'll be stuck in the same vicious circle of pain, a repeat of what happened, a different story perhaps but the same genre nevertheless.

In the end, success is just a long series of failures that you learn from.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I read every post. I am not ready to comment.
In truth the best thing he can hope for is to be divorce raped to snap him out of it.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on the leadership thing... it was a power struggle for sure... one she wouldn't let go of.... wouldnt let me take the reins.. so i kept the peace and didnt want to lose my marriage cuz every time i tired to enforce my leadership... divorce threats ensured... shoulda been the first sign... and shoulda left long ago... but im glad my kids are as old as they are... my daughter will come around..... and my son already has...

My future is bright...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I agree on the leadership thing... it was a power struggle for sure... one she wouldn't let go of.... wouldnt let me take the reins.. so i kept the peace and didnt want to lose my marriage cuz every time i tired to enforce my leadership... divorce threats ensured... shoulda been the first sign... and shoulda left long ago... but im glad my kids are as old as they are... my daughter will come around..... and my son already has...

My future is bright...
Oh my.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read every post. I am not ready to comment.
In truth the best thing he can hope for is to be divorce raped to snap him out of it.
All he had to do was call her bluff. And it was a bluff. “I’ll divorce you!” “By all means, the door’s right there. I’m not stopping you.”

This is what Spaz and Augustus are referring to, from my experience, anyway. Part of leadership is self respect, and Epimanes sacrificed himself to keep the peace. She tested you over and over, dude, and you failed all of them.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

My future is bright...
Epimanes, you are playing in a world that is nothing like what you think you are living.
None of what you wrote, from the very first post, is really how it is.

All of these guys are willing to help. Well, most of them are. There are some keyboard warriors that will berate you. No, you don’t deserve that. You are so green at this that they really don’t know where to start. In fact, it vexes me where to start.

So let me start with this...
“Your wife never loved you in the way that you loved her.” That is biologically impossible.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All he had to do was call her bluff. And it was a bluff. “I’ll divorce you!” “By all means, the door’s right there. I’m not stopping you.”

This is what Spaz and Augustus are referring to, from my experience, anyway. Part of leadership is self respect, and Epimanes sacrificed himself to keep the peace. She tested you over and over, dude, and you failed all of them.
Yes, you get it, which is why I said I'm going against the grain.

Most posted here kept blaming the woman, what they failed to understand is she became that only after he failed.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
-Mental note to self: *Divorce immediately, must. go. spin. plates.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha.... it wasnt always this way.... it wasnt about calling her bluff either.. shes not a typical female... i have met and been aquiantencnes with many ladies.... my wife was .. different lets say. Id describe her as a rose .... why? Because her stem was so prickly and the pedals were fragile... touch her the wrong way and you would get pricked really good ...and her pedals fell... but so beautiful to look at... still is...

I know she doesnt love me like I loved her... thats a fact now. And yes ... i am so green... last time i dated anyone there was no internet...

No idea how **** works now but i am totally willing to learn... i have to... but i also need to work on myself first i think. I havent been me ever...

I have been a husband...and a father since i was 19.... many many good years we had... its only been last like 6 that the power struggle has been so apparent...

And shes in early menopause..(her mother was full blown stopped periods by 40 naturally)... like the last year shes had an irregular period and often 2x a month... the weeks in between were pms weeks so full of attitude.. id put up with some but then id backlash at her and escelate all our issues... no matter how aloof i was .. or how calm i was.. or how good to the family i was.. i wasn't good enough anymore.

I tried to keep **** together once it started its downward spiral for the kids and to avoid child support... i couldn't tolerate her BS anymore.. when i pushed back on her BS i was controllling... but reality was she is... projecting it on me... spent alot of time with my son instead... and just gave up really... im happy its ended.

My wife ia no longer the loveing and caring person she used to be... we had like a good 18yrs of mostly goood.. last 6 sucked bad... having study perimenopause... its a several year process of ****ed up hormones... there was literally nothin i could do but i didnt want to break my family up.. i was gunna try and ride it out in hopes my old wife would come back out the other side... but nope...

O well... fk her then.. ill trade her in for 2 half her age now... fk this ****. Lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha.... it wasnt always this way.... it wasnt about calling her bluff either.. shes not a typical female... i have met and been aquiantencnes with many ladies.... my wife was .. different lets say. Id describe her as a rose .... why? Because her stem was so prickly and the pedals were fragile... touch her the wrong way and you would get pricked really good ...and her pedals fell... but so beautiful to look at... still is...

I know she doesnt love me like I loved her... thats a fact now. And yes ... i am so green... last time i dated anyone there was no internet...

No idea how **** works now but i am totally willing to learn... i have to... but i also need to work on myself first i think. I havent been me ever...

I have been a husband...and a father since i was 19.... many many good years we had... its only been last like 6 that the power struggle has been so apparent...

And shes in early menopause.. like the last year shes had an irregular period and often 2x a month... the weeks in between were pms weeks so full of attitude.. id put up with some but then id backlash at her and escelate all our issues... no matter how aloof i was .. or how calm i was.. or how good to the family i was.. i wasn't good enough anymore.

I tried to keep **** together once it started its downward spiral for the kids and to avoid child support... i couldn't tolerate her BS anymore.. when i pushed back on her BS i was controllling... but reality was she is... projecting it on me... spent alot of time with my son instead... and just gave up really... im happy its ended.

My wife ia no longer the loveing and caring person she used to be... we had like a good 18yrs of mostly goood.. last 6 sucked bad... having study perimenopause... its a several year process of ****ed up hormones... there was literally nothin i could do but i didnt want to break my family up.. i was gunna try and ride it out in hopes my old wife would come back out the other side... but nope...

O well... fk her then.. ill trade her in for 2 half her age now... fk this ****. Lol
What about hormone injections?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about hormone injections?
She refused.... said there was nothing wrong with her... she started admitting it right b4 i moved outmm i was trackin her period and she said ya know.. maybe your right.. but its too little too late...she asked me what app i was using to track her and i told her and showed her... her face sunk in sorrow

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She refused.... said there was nothing wrong with her... she started admitting it right b4 i moved outmm i was trackin her period and she said ya know.. maybe your right.. but its too little too late...she asked me what app i was using to track her and i told her and showed her... her face sunk in sorrow
Pretty selfish and arrogant of her. She couldve given you hope.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

And shes in early menopause..(her mother was full blown stopped periods by 40 naturally)... like the last year shes had an irregular period and often 2x a month... the weeks in between were pms weeks so full of attitude.. id put up with some but then id backlash at her and escelate all our issues... no matter how aloof i was .. or how calm i was.. or how good to the family i was.. i wasn't good enough anymore.

Nevermind. You saw what you wanted to see.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what u mean jager... she did "leave" a few times so did i.. but the issue was that when she came back she continued to escelate... had to be right.. told me i could leave. And i did... but id always wana come back to keep my family intact. I made a promise to myself id never do what my dad did and rip my family apart..and do my very best to keep it all together... we would often work it out... **** like mad... and it was over til next time.. dude.. i got laid lots ... good years... from 16 til about 34/35... then things began to change her demeanor... her attitude towards sex changed... our arguments escelated to toxic levels for the house that eveyone could hear and likely neighbours... id leave.. cool down and this began to happen 2x month easily.. she knew it too that id want to keep **** together... i wanted so bad for it to just get better... and come out the other side with patience... but... nope

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was her protecting her ego. Would you have an issue ifvshe said testosterone injection might improve your overall vitality and well being?
Nope... id do whatever it took to improve things... im open minded and always ready ti listen to suggestions...especially from my wife. But i learned happy wife is not happy life... its happy spouse happy house... men need to be happy too... and she no longer cared about what i thouggt and felt... or said.. she be like theres the door...you leave.. ugh... id stay cuz my kids be all wtf dad...be all ok ill keep tryin... bangin my head against the wall

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During that time... she casted away her family.... my family.... all our friends... got mad at everyone.. not just me. Then get mad at me for not havin her back on whatever issue it was.... we literally had no body over the last 3 yrs but the core 4 in my home...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going bear hunting this weekend... sooo fukin looking forward to it... last time i went a few weeks ago... my dad brought his buddies 20yo daughter ... she wanted to try hunting... so she hung with me the entire weekend... we seen 7 bears.. 23 deer on the Saturday... and shot at one bear and missed
.. she was so excited.. i taught her to shoot properly and when we went back to my dads cabin ..my dad went to bed and we hung out on the porch over the lake hes at and drank whiskey and exchanged music and counted the satellites under the stars.. we had an awkward moment of silence where she was staring at my lips as we were talking about how exciting the day was ... i could tell she wanted to kiss me .. but.. i didnt lol.. felt so wrong..almost should have... was a nice ego boost tho for sure