Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... here I am.. wondering wtf.

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be smart about separation agreement. When my wife and I were splitting up, she told me that she won't try to take the kids from me since I'm a good dad. Well, a year into the divorce she filed amendment to custody, I had to lawyer up. It doesn't end at divorce if you have kids.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they are 21 and 15... my 15yo son been talking about maybe wanting to move in with me. Says it sux at home without me.

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don not think for a minute that this can be saved. She moved on long time ago. You are young for a man and your kids are almost on their own. You can start enjoying your life now :)

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know right..i did my time. Kids both hunt actually... and my son even shot his first buck last year.. fkn hammered it... 2 shots... 1 dropped it... and then he went up to it and head shotted it to end its suffering... man was i proud..... delicious too.. hes totally looking forward to October again

My son says my wife just sits on her phone all day or reads...shes terribly addicted to the mobile game called the walking dead rosd to survival and has a whole group of men that dote on her in that game...obviously goes to work too .. she works like 2 blocks from where i currently live and she lives 2 more blocks away from her work... so...

If she thinks for a seconds she will find a better kinder man than me... or one who will put up with no sex... shes gunna be single for a long ass time

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That mobile game... we both played a long ass time actually... 4yrs.. it was painfully obvious that she preferd to talk to the men she met in that game than me .... id get mad about it... like wtf.. im right here!.... shes all ... im not cheating... u have to trust me... mmhmmm sure... look where i am now.. meanwhile shes talking to like 30 guys on line chat while playing twd road to survival with them... i quit that ****... what a fkn waste of time that was.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That mobile game... we both played a long ass time actually... 4yrs.. it was painfully obvious that she preferd to talk to the men she met in that game than me .... id get mad about it... like wtf.. im right here!.... shes all ... im not cheating... u have to trust me... mmhmmm sure... look where i am now.. meanwhile shes talking to like 30 guys on line chat while playing twd road to survival with them... i quit that ****... what a fkn waste of time that was.
Have you consulted with a lawyer yet?

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know right..i did my time. Kids both hunt actually... and my son even shot his first buck last year.. fkn hammered it... 2 shots... 1 dropped it... and then he went up to it and head shotted it to end its suffering... man was i proud..... delicious too.. hes totally looking forward to October again

My son says my wife just sits on her phone all day or reads...shes terribly addicted to the mobile game called the walking dead rosd to survival and has a whole group of men that dote on her in that game...obviously goes to work too .. she works like 2 blocks from where i currently live and she lives 2 more blocks away from her work... so...

If she thinks for a seconds she will find a better kinder man than me... or one who will put up with no sex... shes gunna be single for a long ass time
It wasnt about better or kinder men. It was about men she liked and admired that lit her jets and made her vag throb. Being too good and reliable kills natural attraction.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you consulted with a lawyer yet?

-Augustus-
Nope.... i honestly dont think it will be necessary... even herself she said she wants to do it as cheap as possible... and not involve lawyers... but... that said who knows...my supervisor at work told me its free to call one up and have a discussion about my rights... i just dont want to spend copious amounts of money to resolve this if its not necessary.... and apparently neither does she... im considering the free consult tho

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She feels i am bad with money and figures ill be broke in no time... and said she doesnt want to hurt me financially... so i figured id let her think that..

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.... i honestly dont think it will be necessary... even herself she said she wants to do it as cheap as possible... and not involve lawyers... but... that said who knows...my supervisor at work told me its free to call one up and have a discussion about my rights... i just dont want to spend copious amounts of money to resolve this if its not necessary.... and apparently neither does she... im considering the free consult tho
No need to spend spend money on lawyers was what my wife said while consulting multiple lawyers. Get a lawyer!

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, why would you not get the free consult?

-Augustus
She feels i am bad with money and figures ill be broke in no time... and said she doesnt want to hurt me financially... so i figured id let her think that..
Do yourself a favor, go look in the mirror and slap yourself in the face. Then say to yourself: “Thanks, I needed that!”

Start treating this like it is the most important thing in your life right now, because it is.

The quality of the rest of your life and your relationship with your children depends on How you handle this divorce.

-Augustus-

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.... true.... *looks in Mirror*

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a quick in, since most people here already said what you need

the moment a woman say to do it cheap and fast without a lawyer that is the moment you hire one, she is doing it now or will soon and you will get caught wide open, better you be safe and be ready, plus she ended everything all peace and rainbows are off, now its war and you should go for the kill, if you don't she will

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a quick in, since most people here already said what you need

the moment a woman say to do it cheap and fast without a lawyer that is the moment you hire one, she is doing it now or will soon and you will get caught wide open, better you be safe and be ready, plus she ended everything all peace and rainbows are off, now its war and you should go for the kill, if you don't she will
To be clear, I’m not advising that he should go to war. Since he makes more money than her and she has access to family funds, the last thing he needs is for her to lawyer up and go after him for alimony and god knows what else.

I’m advising that he learn as much as he can so he can make the right decisions through this process and to keep level headed and as unemotional as he can to make the right decisions for himself and his children.

So if they can reach a reasonable agreement without a court battle, it would be in his best interests. However, if she throws down the gauntlet and lawyers up, he needs to be knowledgeable and will need to have a good lawyer to defend him.

-Augustus-

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
in Canada separation agreement outlines pretty much everything: parenting, custody, split of assets. Involve a good lawyer with drafting separation agreement. It will be hard battle to change things once it is signed.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in the right spot to be at your age for being single. You'll have access to the younger hotties and you're in just the right position to land them. Stay away from dating apps unless you're going overseas, it's mostly pigs and thots in the US. I suggest you treat yourself and take a short trip to argentina or uruguay. It's super cheap to party there, the women are super hot and you're going to have a lot of value.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be clear, I’m not advising that he should go to war. Since he makes more money than her and she has access to family funds, the last thing he needs is for her to lawyer up and go after him for alimony and god knows what else.

I’m advising that he learn as much as he can so he can make the right decisions through this process and to keep level headed and as unemotional as he can to make the right decisions for himself and his children.

So if they can reach a reasonable agreement without a court battle, it would be in his best interests. However, if she throws down the gauntlet and lawyers up, he needs to be knowledgeable and will need to have a good lawyer to defend him.

-Augustus-
and you know how are the chances of that right?

being ready for war don't mean to start it, but to finish it so fast your enemy will never saw that comming

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
and you know how are the chances of that right?

being ready for war don't mean to start it, but to finish it so fast your enemy will never saw that comming

Buddy, I live in Canada. Trust me, you need to get a lawyer. Especially if she’s the type to start throwing sexual assault allegations around.

A close friend of mine, as stand up a guy as they come, is a police officer in Canada. I’ve known him his whole life. His ex got him arrested as part of her game with some false allegations. Tried to ruin his career and his life. He was cleared and there was no lasting legal or financial damage to him, but it took an incredible toll on his health.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys... noted... was just talkin to my supervisor today and he strongly suggested i get a separation agreement and then get it notorized.... that would be a solid defence... especially if she is being agreeable right now..

I will be doing that...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In glad u guys think im solid in regards to looks for my age.... i have felt like trash for so long.... my esteem is coming back tho...