So.....her HUSBAND called me today

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been talking to this girl for awhile, things were going kinda slowly, she wouldnt give me her # at first, then she told me she was over moving 2 hours away, then that she was moving back, then after a month of no contact she calls me at 1am, then again after a month of no contact she calls me at 2am and tells me she's moving again.

We were supposed to meet somewhere and she showed up late, and I had already left (she was over 1hr late), and now today some guy calls me and asks if I know her, where I know her from etc... and tells me that she's married, and if I talk to her again he's gonna come after me blah blah blah.

I'm definately not going to try and see her again, but I dont like being threatened....not that I cant see where he's coming from...but yea, what the hell is wrong with girls these days days, i'm still trying to get out of my afc ways, I seriously dont need this shyt.

Just wanted to tell some people.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh oh, does he know your number? it's quite bad if he knows your home base

:(

other than that stay away ahaha, poor you

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is he calling you for... if I were you I'd bang her and then mail him the tape

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, he called me today

me: hello
him: who is this
me: who are you
him: who is this
me: you called me
him: did u call me yesterday
me: ?
him: at 555-5555, do u know (name)
me: ya
him: ok
'click'

then he called again 5 min later

me:hello
him:hey you, just to let u know (name) is married, and if I find out that you talk to her or see her again i'm gonna come after you, ok
me:.........she is? uhh, ya, alright, well thats not something I would do, thats not me, so u dont have to worry about that, and u dont need to try and threaten me.
him.....
'click'

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always rediculous when people call to make threats over the phone. The smartest thing to do would be to drop this chick immediately. Did you know she was married?

It's probably no big deal in the long run, but if bro has your home number and a vindictive nature, you might need to be ready for some BS.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i love when guys threaten other guys that are messing with their women. the only smart thing to do is to drop the chick. anything else is moronic.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always amazed when guys/husbands call the 'other guy' to threaten them.
Seems to me they should be talking to their wife/girlfriend to understand what's going on. It wouldn't deter me. If the situation is unworkable for the 'husband', he should leave her - what good will come from threatening you 'the other guy' or worse the woman ? And here's some good advice: be careful who you threaten - you don't know what your dealing with...

Last edited:

DaedalusXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA

You should have told him to shut the fukk up and that you would whup his ass and still talk to his wife...

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, I didnt know she was married.

She just called me, and apparently had no idea that I her husband had called me, I told her a guy called me and said that she was married, and she said "what, no" and then I told her that he said it was his phone and asked if I knew u etc... and she said "no its my phone, hey i'll call you back, I have to check something"....o..k..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're scaring me... :p I'll just see how my situation pans out.

DAMY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married?????

If she is married-----GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Damy

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The call is comming from inside the house.....

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jaybeezi
no, I didnt know she was married.

She just called me, and apparently had no idea that I her husband had called me, I told her a guy called me and said that she was married, and she said "what, no" and then I told her that he said it was his phone and asked if I knew u etc... and she said "no its my phone, hey i'll call you back, I have to check something"....o..k..
She never called back, what a surprise. We had planned to get together today, before I got the news that she was married. I guess for some odd reason she changed her mind. All my friends warned me about her, shoulda listened.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes going to cheat on him, she'll do it with anyone. something Mr.dumbsh|t has to realise, instead of threatening people

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Hmm...yeah, best to just be civil and say "sorry, I didn' t know." But if he calls again, just be like, "Look, I don't go around looking for married chicks and she didn't say sh!t to me about a husband, so grow some nuts and put your slutty-azz wife back in line, cuz if I'm not banging her, someone else will."

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? :confused:
Call the cops? Be civil? Apologize?

It's obvious that this woman wanted to start an affair of hot passioante sex with no strings attached! Once you made a big deal about it and probabbly soudned like a pvssy she got turned off and now she'll go find somebody else that will want to fvck her.