Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so epstein hung himself are you surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@Ranger <Cough> I mean Epic, now that you don't have Rollo backing up your points about the big bad feminine imperative, I think it's time that you surrender this handle too and delete all your posts out of embarrassment, as you did the last one, and get a new handle.

Go ahead, you have my permission to do that.
I recant on nothing. Absolutely nothing. Besides, you are no longer authoritatively valid.
Yep, all those single mommy produced 14 & 15 year old street walkers. It’s sad.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, all those single mommy produced 14 & 15 year old street walkers. It’s sad.
So if the sex trafficked children don't become mommies or street walkers, then the sex trafficking of minors is a valid cause?

Just stop now. Before I get into this debate. And we all know how that will turn out for both you and Spaz.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So if the sex trafficked children don't become mommies or street walkers, then the sex trafficking of minors is a valid cause?

Just stop now. Before I get into this debate. And we all know how that will turn out for both you and Spaz.
You’re certifiable. Holy crap. There’s no debate. You’re insane.
I’m going to finish these flow calcs.
Epic days out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
As for your repeated question, which I thought was rhetorical: I don't think they're stupid, but they're not savvy, experienced, or possessing common sense on balance. Every individual is different.
There's so much wrong that I can point out but it seems there's not many in Sosuave who is questioning it, everyone seems content with blaming the perp and then enjoying the shiet show.

Still, I lose nothing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so much wrong that I can point out but it seems there's not many in Sosuave who is questioning it, everyone seems content with blaming the perp and then enjoying the shiet show.

Still, I lose nothing.
Nothing wrong with questioning anything, I just disagree with you. You should question the narrative. But yes, I blame the guy who orchestrated and executed the teen-****ing.

Think of all the high school boys who are plied and fukked by their female teachers. Or altar boys molested by priests. I can make a reasonable assumption for where lies the blame. Something tells me they weren't being "hypergamous."

You assume that the victims feel no shame or dishonor for having placed themselves in the situation. You don't know that. I'd lay dollars to donuts they wish they'd walked away. But I can't say for sure. Maybe they really were sophisticated players who saw an opportunity for a quick $200, plus a chance at a class-action suit in 10 years. In that case all the talk here about women not being able to think for themselves should be tossed out the window.

Also, one detail, I do think it's pretty messed up that a dad would beat his daughter up and/or disown her for being molested. If that's how family values work in your Shangri-La, then whatever culture you're living in is the truly decadent one.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with questioning anything, I just disagree with you. You should question the narrative. But yes, I blame the guy who orchestrated and executed the teen-****ing.

Think of all the high school boys who are plied and fukked by their female teachers. Or altar boys molested by priests. I can make a reasonable assumption for where lies the blame. Something tells me they weren't being "hypergamous."

You assume that the victims feel no shame or dishonor for having placed themselves in the situation. You don't know that. I'd lay dollars to donuts they wish they'd walked away. But I can't say for sure. Maybe they really were sophisticated players who saw an opportunity for a quick $200, plus a chance at a class-action suit in 10 years. In that case all the talk here about women not being able to think for themselves should be tossed out the window.

Also, one detail, I do think it's pretty messed up that a dad would beat his daughter up and/or disown her for being molested. If that's how family values work in your Shangri-La, then whatever culture you're living in is the truly decadent one.
Since you feel so strongly abt it, then I'll concede.

And wish you best of luck in ur life narratives.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you feel so strongly abt it, then I'll concede.

And wish you best of luck in ur life narratives.
All I can say is, maybe you're right. I just have an opinion, I'm not an authority. There are no authorities.

A

AJ84

[

In my hometown a priest was arrested for molesting adolescent boys. He would pick up boys from their homes for camping trips. This all came out years later after a man who was a former victim committed suicide and left a note. His actions lead to many men coming forward.

People asked why they went camping with him knowing what would happen. They said that they didn’t want to upset their parents by not going nor did they want to raise any alarms by not going. The priest was highly esteemed with a lot of connections, my community is very Catholic, and the victims didn’t think anyone would believe them and they would get labeled as liars or worse, gay.

That priest used the respect and connections he received to create an environment where he could abuse boys at will, for years.

Epstein created an environment where he could do the same.

According to articles Epstein and his female pimp targeted girls from foster care, broken homes etc who didn’t have anyone looking out for them. Girls with no means.

Epstein probably had access to the daughters of his rich buddies but he didn’t target them did he. He targeted poor girls no one gave a f**k about.

When someone doesn’t feel that they have anyone who cares about them or that they have no power, they are the easiest to repeatedly victimize.

It’s probably hard for anyone who hasn’t been repeatedly abused to get our heads around why they stayed or kept going back or whatever, but, like you are trying to explain, it doesn’t take away from the fact that they were victimized by someone in a position to maintain the abuse, someone in a position of power over them, and for whatever reason the victim didn’t feel that they could stop it.

It’s horrible.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowhere! My point to them (in case it was lost in translation) was that I'm certain that you would NOT want pedophilia supported in this site
Seriously idk why linking Rollo to this kind of crap/debate was needed.

Obv imo pedophilia is very wrong, but nothing is always as black and white as some ppl like to believe.

Imo there is never an absolute moral guide line.
Morals are very subjective, for example that kind of stuff is accepted in some country/culture.
Its all about local.social convention, if we where born else where our point of view might be very different.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tart at the center of this, Virginia Giuffre, has definitely hit the wall. Look at this cow!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The tart at the center of this, Virginia Giuffre, has definitely hit the wall. Look at this cow!

I bet she's now lining up to secure his millions after his death.

$300 then, $3,000,000 later.

She's indirectly teaching her own kids (and a few million other girls) how to be a "successful" female.

And the feminists with the White Knight's are cheering her on whilst singing amazing grace.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his millions after his death
His ill-gotten millions. He was an uncredited Math teacher, just doin billionaire hedge-fund investing on the side. Gee, wonder who let him manage their billions?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I bet she's now lining up to secure his millions after his death.

$300 then, $3,000,000 later.

She's indirectly teaching her own kids (and a few million other girls) how to be a "successful" female.

And the feminists with the White Knight's are cheering her on whilst singing amazing grace.
She’s a known liar. Claimed to have sex with Alan Dershowitz via Epstein back then when he can prove he was nowhere near her. Currently suing him for defamation when he denied in and basically called her out…

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
His ill-gotten millions. He was an uncredited Math teacher, just doin billionaire hedge-fund investing on the side. Gee, wonder who let him manage their billions?
If I were to continue to be an unlicensed money lender, offering soft loans to petty traders or small time businesses that couldn't get small loans from banks, my earning prowess would be considered ill-gotten too.

To the big banks, I'm stealing their god given monopoly thus I'm the bad guy.

But to the many who took my money and grew their small businesses, I'm Saint Spaz.

So yeah, much of my money is ill-gotten by ur standards since I've used it as seed money to invest in other businesses.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She’s a known liar. Claimed to have sex with Alan Dershowitz via Epstein back then when he can prove he was nowhere near her. Currently suing him for defamation when he denied in and basically called her out…
So there's something after all...

But of course, people will be calling that guy a pedo too without even digging into her victim-hood drama.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's something after all...

But of course, people will be calling that guy a pedo too without even digging into her victim-hood drama.
I don't like to throw around the p-word when the victims are sexually mature. Interesting that the media are using it. I said it once in this thread regarding priests. I'm not excusing what Epstein may have done, it's still fukked up and illegal. But I think there is a distinction to be made.

That's Giuffre at age 16/17, one year away from being legal and fetishized on SoSuave ("women are turning 18 every day").

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes, we men get all worked up because someone has a pet idea and goes around saying that talking abt this is akin to supporting pedo's and it is terrible.

Then they go on a frenzied attack spree and linked an innocent man who has totally nothing to do with our discussion. He already has enough on his plate being defamed by those 21 azzholes.

This shows how women are able to manipulate situations and how some men easily fall for it.

How did she even managed to lead some of you men boggles my mind.

Just in case you all don't realise, the story abt Epstein we all know, it's on the news and there is totally no use talking abt him.

What is there to talk about when it's all just a repeat of what the news media dished out ? Anything special that we men can't read? Of course we know he's a fvcking pedo retard who not only broke the law but also broke a moral code of conduct for men..duh. How many times r u people gonna repeat it?

It is either we get rid of our small mindedness and lose all credibility dealing with newbies (or fathers with daughters here) who comes here seeking wisdom or we go ahead and take care of whatever that is considered to be a problem.

We men can take care of problems.

And stop linking priest anally raping boys with this or why men rape women in their homes, it's totally different (let's not even go there, it's another topic to be discuss on another thread).

If anyone is game, I'm always up for some good old fashion discussions.

And who knows, we just might find an incredible solution huh?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shows how women are able to manipulate situations and how some men easily fall for it.

How did she even managed to lead some of you men boggles my mind.
Who are you talking about? Who manipulated whom? Who fell for what?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind a few things....

1. Gutthrie was 16 when she started getting trafficked by Epstein.
2. It would seem from the unsealed documents that some were even younger.

And while pedophelia is bad enough, trafficking children to have sex with other men as well greatly increases the depravity.
@Spaz doesn't care about any of that because it doesn't support his belief that all of these women knew exactly what they were doing. @Spaz believes that Epstein and anyone linked to him that is accused of having sex with underage children are the victims because the children knew EXACTLY what they were doing. He's continued that narrative in this thread, just a bit more subtly, to see who would jump on the @Spaz bandwagon. He's continues to claim that he is pro child rape, child molestation and child sex trafficing.

Status
Not open for further replies.