Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So does everyone find banging much younger girls easier than older women then?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading another running thread about hooking up with younger girls I was interested that the general consensus 'seemed' to be that it's way easier to bang young girls because they are easily manipulated. (in fairness 'consensus' is maybe pushing it a bit as I think it was only 2 posters, but nobody disagreed)

At the same time, most people agree that younger girls are what is most desirable (in the PUA community as long as i've been in it) which is a bit of a contradiction maybe? (the most desired is also apparently the easiest to get?)

We know there's lots of older guys who never get laid nowadays - I wonder why they don't all just bang these super hot 18 teenage onlyfans girls and stuff for free using the 'manipulation' people speak of. Take advantage of the fact super hot, young girls are so easy to bang

Also in infields, it seems that they have way more success with older (usually foreign) women than some hot girl half their age. In fact there's almost no infields that show older guys regularly banging 18 year olds. They tend to reject them!

I can say that for me personally, I find it way easier to bang women my own age (30's) than some super hot 18 year old! She is way more likely to flat out ignore me, not talk back, and just be hostile as she has interest in talking to someone she isn't attracted too on a physical level. Young girls are superficial

With a girl my own age, I find it super easy (within reason of course). I find that they are way less 'fussy' when it comes to looks/attraction. I find that I can often just use humour to get these women into bed. They really appreciate humour and conversation and stuff.

I tend to go for younger girls (and even banged a 17 year old half my age fairly recently) but I have to run some serious numbers game to find these unicorns lol. Never been able to 'manipulate' an unattracted girl into banging me yet. Same as how PUA coaches don't seem to be able to either

So yeah, I'm curious. Maybe it's a culture/location thing. Maybe there's a slight cross-purpose that's being missed. Maybe it's just that my personality for some reason appeals to girls my own age?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it just as easy, if not a bit easier, to fvck women in the 19-23 range as women in the 25+ range, though the difference isn't that noticeable and the "LMR" they put up is identical.

If we're talking about 17-18 year olds, that would be quite hard even for me. After/during their first year of college they're a much easier mark.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f we're talking about 17-18 year olds, that would be quite hard even for me.
WHy though? People say that they are super easy to 'manipulate' at that age, so even if you were hideous and old, you should be able to just manipulate them at that age (as per reddit and some posts i've seen here recently too)

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHy though? People say that they are super easy to 'manipulate' at that age, so even if you were hideous and old, you should be able to just manipulate them at that age (as per reddit and some posts i've seen here recently too)
Because they're in high school, nigga. Many are at peak social SMV and surrounded by thirsty guys all day, it's hard to compete. Plus I don't think most younger women see the value in older men until they've left the bubble of high school. Lastly, I think with their naivete they've also bought into the social conditioning that older men are "creepy" even he's only 25.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they're in high school, nigga. Many are at peak social SMV and surrounded by thirsty guys all day, it's hard to compete. Plus I don't think most younger women see the value in older men until they've left the bubble of high school. Lastly, I think with their naivete they've also bought into the social conditioning that older men are "creepy" even he's only 25.
well yes. That's exactly what i'm saying. That's been my experience too! haha

I was just making sure I wasn't going mad as people seem to be saying otherwise

I feel sane again now. thanks

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lie told and the truth is that young girls are not easy to get. The logistics alone is outstanding: they have basically everything protecting them. The law, school, their peers, their family, and male and female feminists. That is only the start. The second is that younger girls want fun and adventure. That is why they want either rich young guys are rich older guys. Whichever the case they want to be able to live some fun without the trouble. Young women are harder in the first world because they are so valuable. It's economics. Limit its availability and its value increases. Biology helps with this too.

Truth: younger women are harder to game and obtain because they put your test as a man to the test. Older women are easier to game and obtain because they have nothing that is valuable for a man.

A man does not need a woman's resources or their intellect to bang them. They just need to look pretty and not be annoying. Traits that a lot of western women seem to refuse to obtain cause of feminism.

Women want security, resources and shelter. That is why they can **** a fatass if he has a lot of money and status [harvey weinstein]. It is an investment in her future. Older women know the value of young women cause they know valuable men will bid for them. This is what started feminism [and also communism].

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know a good example of a PUA who is good at 'manipulation' (not entirely sure how we're defning that in this context) but lets say mystery. Or tyler RSD

I think both would have close to no chance at pulling some hot 18 year old from cold approach with 10 attempts, but a way higher chance with some 35 year old. I think the young girls on the whole would ignore their opener and try to get away or get their friend to save them and none of their 'manipulation' technique (dhv or negs etc) would help them

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. This is obvious. Of course young people are easier to manipulate. Knowledge is power and an experienced woman is the enemy of a Player.

Young, inexperienced women have always been closely managed and guarded throughout history, until the recent Woke communist takeover. That’s why everything appears to be so confusing these days.
The funny thing is that the social taboo that is being implemented against younger women is in fact working on the younger women in addition to older men.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys who claim to only go for younger women in the PRIME age Bracket are fishing from a pool tthat is diminishing rapidly. Either you are gonna raise your target age or go without....

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chart produced by Dr Gay? Nice pic. I’m ready for my booster.
Typical Keyboard Warrior. You argue like a prepubescent jr high schooler. I'll have your mom home in time to fix you an Eggo and pack your lunch. *ruffles hair*

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that older women are easier to get when they decided to close the deal while younger girls are easier when the right condition arises and they take impulsive decisions.

Getting laid to a girl in her mid 20s after you meet her at the airport and you build rapport after reciprocal attraction is doable if you are much older than her but forget it if its the everyday environment with her circle of friends unless you're a top tier.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen no difference in how difficult it is to lay 30-37 year olds as compared to 18-24 year olds.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
older women are much easier. Younger women are not easily "manipulated" at all.
I agree. It's a hell of a lot easier for me to bang girls my own age (ish) than a girl half my age. They often will clearly have zero interest in me and my friends when we hit up these girls. All of my older friends tried their luck with the young stunners at a festival last weekend and not a hint of joy for any of them. Smart, successful dudes etc, but zero hope

Maybe we need a new thread so that we are on teh same page in terms of this 'manipulation'. Exactly what to say as an ugly old man to 'manipulate' a stunning 18 year old onlyfans girls into banging you for example lol

But yeah, it's not like 18 year old girls are 7! You can't 'manipulate' them into doing what you want with reverse psychology or whatever! ('Don't you dare clean the floor!!' lol). Most 16-19 year old hot girls have got 5k insta followers flooding their DM's, are hyper aware of their sexual market value, have sky high confidence and good social skills etc. Otherwise i'm sure the many older incels would happily just bang these 'easy' 18 year old models etc

My hit rate with older women is way way better. I really feel they value different things and are at least a little less superficial. I've scored some homeruns and banged super hot girls half my age, but boy, does it take some serious amount of approaches!! lol

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get hit on by high schoolers so if I wanted to go out with them I would. It helps to look good and young.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I find it just as easy, if not a bit easier, to fvck women in the 19-23 range as women in the 25+ range, though the difference isn't that noticeable and the "LMR" they put up is identical.

If we're talking about 17-18 year olds, that would be quite hard even for me. After/during their first year of college they're a much easier mark.
That small of an age difference likely won't be noticeable

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That small of an age difference likely won't be noticeable
****ing a 17 year old in high school is definitely harder than a 19 year old college freshman/sophomore...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but a given 17 year old can only be so experienced. Maybe I just haven't interacted with enough or maybe the only ones I did interact with were sluts.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but a given 17 year old can only be so experienced. Maybe I just haven't interacted with enough or maybe the only ones I did interact with were sluts.
All girls are sluts. :)

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
Young girls are significantly harder though there are variables like with everyone, the shyer nerdier types are probably easier to older men, that is a very small maybe 5% total of all girls of that age though so one will have to focus on hitting on those who have quite a loud social circle which brings it's own problems, for a start a group of 18 year olds will find it uncomfortable having a 33 year old man mixing in their social circle with their friend, the girl will get a lot of stick to date a man who is basically from a separate generation.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, in my experience they are way easier (older). I have gone through a number of them - Never committed-I have only kept around women in their 20's as long term partners.

This is what has happened - typically we both realized what the deal was and cut to the chase after going out for drinks. It is sometimes mentioned that older women are pickier, because time is not on their side. They are preoccupied with locking down a man and starting a family. There is an element of truth to this, but it has not made them "more difficult" to sleep with. When they have liked me (and I would say like a man in particular, speaking generally) they used sex as a hook pretty quickly. As I said before, we are both older and know the score and would cut to the chase. Now afterwards they become more demanding about exclusivity, that is what I have experienced and is what makes them off putting. With younger women they will ride it out longer before giving you an ultimatum.