Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So can you or can you not date pretty women as an older man?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man looks good in his 30s and has the height, he should be able to pull 21 years old with his eyes closed. Obviously a 45 year old man won’t be able to pull a 18 year old, but he can still do OK.

Woman can still look ok in their mid 30s, but once they hit 37-38, it’s completely over. Look at Kaley Cuoco, hottest thing at 18. She just turned 35, looks pretty old. Look at Megan Markle, 39, looks disgusting. I‘m not young and I’m not Ryan Reynolds, but man, they say women start to feel invisible at 50. I would say 37.

It’s brutal out there.
+1. James Tusk is mid 30s and not struggling. The rsd crew is starting to look rough lulz. Fertility is declining after 23. Back in my day, women were starting to get the itch before 25. Weirdos linger at 27/28. Today, it's post wall 30+ CC and wants kids one day. Autistic and retarded or crazy kids. Fellas need to grow a ****ing spine and have self respect. Not wife up the first busted skank off the carousel.

Fellas got time. Women got a shorter shelf life than men. A egg drops every month but they act like they have eternity. A older brother podcast talked about the left over women epidemic. The coming wasteland is upon us.

Fellas need to get the bag or be on trajectory to do so. Lift. Have game. At least competence. The sourcing women is just routine.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men shouldn't be dating older women at 35.

Dating women younger than 30 at 35 is a challenge for a lot of men. You're going to have to stand out in some way to achieve it.
Early 30s. I got picked up in a grocery store by baeee age 18. No the norm I know but I spent a lot of time on game. On breaking (not building) rapport. Typical of the game to pull 18-28. The more I double down, the more I become rigid about it.

I don't disagree with you but taking the shot should be second nature. If men spam approach, chain gunning pickup, it's going to happen. If I were to bet on the issue, most fellas are lazy, don't approach, and when they do it's a one off and they walk on egg shells.

It's all practice and regardless of aesthetics and age. Lastly, as stated before, a cute solid 6 age 18 I will take over hotter late 20s something.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 40 last month, and I still regularly approach, date and hook up with girls MUCH younger than me. My preferred age is late teens - early 20s if I'm totally honest. It probably helps that I look quite a bit younger than my actual age (people usually guess late 20s - early 30s if asked), but my age has so far not proven to be a problem for me.

Here the answer: It's just a limiting belief to say you can't get girls below a certain age just because you're above a certain age. If you want to go for much younger girls, then go for it no matter what age you are (just keep it legal, of course).

As an older guy you have many advantages over guys her own age - your own house, independence, better 'game'/more experience with women, better in bed, and just a more mature personality and outlook on life. Don't look at your age as a disadvantage, look at it as a plus! Keep yourself in good shape, dress well, be mature and confident and approach those younger chicks like a boss and you'll be fine.

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 38 and last year I hooked up with 29 (I think) new girls, ages ranging from 20 to 37. Average age was about 25. A few sixes, lots of 7s and 8s and a few 9s.

My game is good (I worked as a coach for RSD in the past). And genetics has something to do with it (I get told I look early 30s). Working out is massively important too.

The only time I really doubt myself is when I read all the stuff online about how it isn't possible. Not here necessarily but on youtube and social media. Guys are so black pilled nowadays. They think it's all about logical things like age and money and exaggerate the importance of good looks (by that I don't mean being in relatively good shape, which *is* important, but bull**** about jawlines etc). This is why, for all its flaws, I miss RSD. Pickup is about emotions and about how you make the girl feel. If you make them feel attraction they will rationalize away the logical objections a lot of the time.

Sure, if you only date on apps then some girls are gonna screen you out because of your age. Women pre-select for things on apps which they don't care about in real life. Because they have so many people to screen in the first place. Get off the apps and go out and things like age hardly matter. Barely any of the girls I ****ed last year even asked my age until after we'd hooked up. People live in the emotion of the moment. Age can still matter but it's so exaggerated and matters far less if you have game.

One thing I will say is, understand what the different age archetypes are. I'm thinking about this more now myself as I enter the last years of my 30s. So I'm dialing my dress style up a bit - still stylish but a bit smarter. I'm not gonna get away so much with being the carefree fucboi for much longer; I need to bring out a bit more of the suave and cultured older guy. I think being congruent to the most attractive archetype of your masculinity arc is important. The older guy can be extremely attractive to women. However, the older guy trying too hard to fit in by behaving younger is not.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 38 and last year I hooked up with 29 (I think) new girls, ages ranging from 20 to 37. Average age was about 25. A few sixes, lots of 7s and 8s and a few 9s.

My game is good (I worked as a coach for RSD in the past). And genetics has something to do with it (I get told I look early 30s). Working out is massively important too.

The only time I really doubt myself is when I read all the stuff online about how it isn't possible. Not here necessarily but on youtube and social media. Guys are so black pilled nowadays. They think it's all about logical things like age and money and exaggerate the importance of good looks (by that I don't mean being in relatively good shape, which *is* important, but bull**** about jawlines etc). This is why, for all its flaws, I miss RSD. Pickup is about emotions and about how you make the girl feel. If you make them feel attraction they will rationalize away the logical objections a lot of the time.

Sure, if you only date on apps then some girls are gonna screen you out because of your age. Women pre-select for things on apps which they don't care about in real life. Because they have so many people to screen in the first place. Get off the apps and go out and things like age hardly matter. Barely any of the girls I ****ed last year even asked my age until after we'd hooked up. People live in the emotion of the moment. Age can still matter but it's so exaggerated and matters far less if you have game.

One thing I will say is, understand what the different age archetypes are. I'm thinking about this more now myself as I enter the last years of my 30s. So I'm dialing my dress style up a bit - still stylish but a bit smarter. I'm not gonna get away so much with being the carefree fucboi for much longer; I need to bring out a bit more of the suave and cultured older guy. I think being congruent to the most attractive archetype of your masculinity arc is important. The older guy can be extremely attractive to women. However, the older guy trying too hard to fit in by behaving younger is not.
Same. I miss the old rsd content. I know that it was disingenuous on looks but you can pull regardless. I notice fellas skew the age on apps because of the settings that can keep you from sight.

It's only when you look rough, old, premature greying, and you lack any game or lifestyle that will hurt a man. Forty plus without a pot to piss in isn't a good time.

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same. I miss the old rsd content. I know that it was disingenuous on looks but you can pull regardless. I notice fellas skew the age on apps because of the settings that can keep you from sight.

It's only when you look rough, old, premature greying, and you lack any game or lifestyle that will hurt a man. Forty plus without a pot to piss in isn't a good time.
For sure. The way Tyler used to go on rants about looks being irrelevant was definitely disingenuous. Looks obviously do matter to a point. But I do get where he was coming from: what's the point of dwelling on it? Improve what you can - gym, nutrition, grooming - and move on.

All the guys who would go out a lot back in the day would get better to the point where they could land a girl. Not necessarily the hottest girl but infinitely better than they could get before they learned game. That's a beautiful thing and that mentality helped so many guys. It's certainly better than what's come since, which seems to be this highly deterministic and rigid worldview where you have to have specific facial proportions and height to get laid. Everyone who has walked through the fire night after night in the club and has got their stripes knows it isn't true. But you have to go through that to understand it and see the matrix, so to speak.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure. The way Tyler used to go on rants about looks being irrelevant was definitely disingenuous. Looks obviously do matter to a point. But I do get where he was coming from: what's the point of dwelling on it? Improve what you can - gym, nutrition, grooming - and move on.
In fairness, he is not James Tusk or Les. He is doing well in this respect therefore, to him, it is irrelevant. Today women are egotistical. They are pissing away youth and looking for a bailout on the carousel. Lucky, guys are waking up. There's a former rsd intern trashing Tyler. Yet he argued the Infield was a highlight reel. Another words, if unattractive, you probably got 10x more approach than say Tusk or Chad. Its actually impressive IMHO given where Tyler is coming from and the market leader nowhere near goat status.

All the guys who would go out a lot back in the day would get better to the point where they could land a girl. Not necessarily the hottest girl but infinitely better than they could get before they learned game. That's a beautiful thing and that mentality helped so many guys. It's certainly better than what's come since, which seems to be this highly deterministic and rigid worldview where you have to have specific facial proportions and height to get laid. Everyone who has walked through the fire night after night in the club and has got their stripes knows it isn't true. But you have to go through that to understand it and see the matrix, so to speak.
Word. But now red pill is disingenuous with saying that it is not changed or no harder than when they went out. Cute take from the armchair and married life. If I document pickup for a night it gives a glimpse of what women are like and what little to none are married life material which is what every DJ is pursuing statistically. I think it's there more so in third world but it is a problem for once westernized. I think Aaron has data and its less than 1%. Absolutely awful lot.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m knocking on the door of 40 and I can easily pull women 25-32. It’s the 33-40 women that are an absolute pain in the ass and want me to jump through hoops and find fault with me. They want a guy to friendzone and still pine for Chad. To the women 25-32, I AM Chad. Something is wrong with women in this country that are 33 and older. Like something seriously wrong.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m knocking on the door of 40 and I can easily pull women 25-32. It’s the 33-40 women that are an absolute pain in the ass and want me to jump through hoops and find fault with me. They want a guy to friendzone and still pine for Chad. To the women 25-32, I AM Chad. Something is wrong with women in this country that are 33 and older. Like something seriously wrong.
Programming

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I really doubt myself is when I read all the stuff online about how it isn't possible. Not here necessarily but on youtube and social media. Guys are so black pilled nowadays. They think it's all about logical things like age and money and exaggerate the importance of good looks (by that I don't mean being in relatively good shape, which *is* important, but bull**** about jawlines etc).
Never let anyone else define what is or isn't possible for you. That's why I don't read nonsense from guys who say it's not possible to get much younger chicks. What you BELIEVE is possible becomes your reality.

I actually believe myself to be ageless and timeless.

I do what's supposedly 'not possible' all the time. Just today I was in town and was wearing a very stylish black, red and white leather jacket. A girl walking on the other side of the road called over to me 'hey dude, that's a cool jacket you got on'. I took this as a sign she was interested so I said 'Hey thanks, you're not so bad looking yourself! Do you have a number?'.

I crossed the road to speak to her briefly then number closed. We'll see what happens. It turned out she was 18. I'm 40. So much for 'not possible' eh? This sort of thing happens to me regularly with girls around that age. Do I get every younger girl I approach? No, of course not, nobody does. But I get my share if I put in some effort to approach enough.

Remember fellas - age is only a problem or a limitation if you make it one!

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you need to bring more to the table for sure.

I'm dating a 30 year old now... past 3 months. I'm nearly 41.

If you're a typical 40 year old: gut, podgy face with bad skin, forgetrable in bed, poor dress sense, grooming, mediocre or below job, not financially stable, don't have your **** together you're going to struggle to attract a much younger and attractive woman. I mean, what's in it for them, can't blame them tbh.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good insight. Stick around and post more.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would consider hooking up with an 18 yrs old girl much more feasable than dating...dating requires a social process that comes very hard for many reasons when there is a big age gap.

Also women 25+ have much less resistance than 18 yrs old ones when it comes of dating someone more than 10 years older.

A 55 years old man in great shape can date a 30 yrs old woman but I dont believe a 45 yrs old man date a 20 yrs old girl even tough they can hook up.

Needless to say you have to be in great shape in terms of body, mind and personality and you money and status need to be sharp too.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you’re saying a 35 year old guy will be more attractive than his 25 year old self, granted he’s not obese?
My 40 year old self was in better shape, more confident, with more money and a lot more DILLIGAF in my swagger. I could be more discerning and not as desperate and needy. Specifically because what I'd experienced the 15 years prior. Now If I were able to go back to being 25 again with that experience then it might be a tie....but head to head as is the older me wins...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the (still hot, LOL) old lady:

It’s upkeep, attitude and vibe. As I’ve noted around here I like the players and the playboys. That’s who I date, and those are my friends/running buddies. The men that I know are all cool, handsome, sexy, and can pull like mad. They do not let limitations or perceptions bother them. They are to a man ballsy and bold.

Some date women half their age, some date older women, some date whoever they happen to fancy, irrespective of age...the common denominator is they all LOVE women and tend to be surrounded by women.

They are all good looking, in shape (for the most part), established and range in age from 38 to 66. They are all charming and super fun to hang out with. They are all masculine (although one has an effeminate side, but he plays the “Dandy” archetype very well and is actually very masculine & bold.)

They are all confident and often have women approach them.

They all dress well and understand game and do not get flustered. No matter if the girl is a 9 or 10. They do not pedestalize women because they understand women, therefore women of whatever age they prefer find them irresistible.

Understand women & love women & interact with women whilst maximizing your looks and your fitness and your style and women will notice you. First be solid in who YOU are. Women can smell a poser a mile away.

Cheers Gents