Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So can you or can you not date pretty women as an older man?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by pretty I mean young. I have seen posts saying you can date 19 year old girls in your 30s and I’ve seen posts that say a 35 year old man will only be able to get old ladies his age or older. So in this thread I want to know once and for all how doable it is to date pretty young women.

Serenity

Reaction score
From what I have seen not all women are open to dating a man who's significantly older, but there's a significant portion of women who are. Some women even look almost exclusively for a significantly older man.

The ones saying a 35 year old man will only be able to get women around his age or older are wrong.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by pretty I mean young. I have seen posts saying you can date 19 year old girls in your 30s and I’ve seen posts that say a 35 year old man will only be able to get old ladies his age or older. So in this thread I want to know once and for all how doable it is to date pretty young women.
VERY doable. When I was in my early to mid 30's I was meeting up with college girls ages 19 - 21. I've even had girls as young as 17 try to hit on me. When Men are in their 30's, there is absolutely no question about it, young girls as young as 21 - 25 can be had. I say that with FULL confidence.

The bigger the gap the more the Man will enjoy the girl's youthful body and sex but there will be a gap in maturity level however I think some girls in their lower 20's dating or messing around with an older guy enjoy his wisdom and in some cases dominance (kind of like a "daddy".) The catch is that you need to keep yourself looking young and in shape. Take care of yourself and you can date very young Women even into your late 40's. Your upper hand with young girls is your experience both sexually and mentally. Capitalize and rock her world like the young guys can't.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VERY doable.

The catch is that you need to keep yourself looking young and in shape. Take care of yourself and you can date very young Women even into your late 40's. Your upper hand with young girls is your experience both sexually and mentally. Capitalize and rock her world like the young guys can't.
Truth ^^^

I will say it gets infinitely harder the older you get to get into certain young age brackets, especially in the US past a certain point.

Take me for example, I generally date 10-15 years younger. I don't have any issues dating girls 30 on up, however 30 for me seems to be the barrier. It would be difficult for me to date anyone in their 20's without significant effort on my part.

What's funny is I just started greying last year. The girls I would date that were greying at 30-32 years of age, I really felt sorry for. LOL

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is I just started greying last year. The girls I would date that were greying at 30-32 years of age, I really felt sorry for. LOL
I know some girls as young as 28 - 29 that already have strands of grey hair. I attribute this to a lot of alcohol in their younger 20's. That ages you quickly.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some girls as young as 28 - 29 that already have strands of grey hair. I attribute this to a lot of alcohol in their younger 20's. That ages you quickly.
Seriously? Wow!
Another thing that ages girls these days is the unnecessary stresses of social media, image, too much partying, but most of all, more of the processed GMO foods that they eat that older generations didn't ingest as much of when they were growing up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those fellas likely have low T.

In early 30s. I pull or #next. Comply or bye. I have been doing pickup for a while, more than a decade. The girls range from 18-28. The targeted demographic is top form smv 18-23 that I pursue but my **** won't suck itself. Real talk.

At my age, most of the boys I grew up with in London are married, playing house, got kids, white picket fence or headed there. Many did playboy lifestyle. Others followed the beaten path. I hit my stride late. I read the game in 2009. Before that, I was reading Doc Love on ask men. I am a student of the game. Marriage is cuckoldry on STERIODS. A man who is chain gunning cold approach gets red pilled in the process. If you go through the fire, you will be black pilled from monogamy and mgtow in respect to marriage. It's over 70% divorce stat initiated by women in the UK. Child custody is garbage in the western world.

YouTube Aaron Clarey. He's about the only red pill fella I can tolerate anymore. The data of women is brutal. Check out the book of numbers, bachelor pad economics, and enjoy the decline.

That's game. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. A sold cute 6 at 19 I will take over a hot 28yr old just off the carousel seeking to play house and put on the good girl shtick.

Similar to what Aaron says, you can pull hit, cute, young. You must put in game but the women are dumb and not necessarily a good lay despite aesthetics.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? Wow!
Another thing that ages girls these days is the unnecessary stresses of social media, image, too much partying, but most of all, more of the processed GMO foods that they eat that older generations didn't ingest as much of when they were growing up.
Skiing down cawk mountain and gang bangs accelerates the wall. Guys bring out the popcorn. The farm of cats is on the Horizon.

Charging up my troll Cannon.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man looks good in his 30s and has the height, he should be able to pull 21 years old with his eyes closed. Obviously a 45 year old man won’t be able to pull a 18 year old, but he can still do OK.

Woman can still look ok in their mid 30s, but once they hit 37-38, it’s completely over. Look at Kaley Cuoco, hottest thing at 18. She just turned 35, looks pretty old. Look at Megan Markle, 39, looks disgusting. I‘m not young and I’m not Ryan Reynolds, but man, they say women start to feel invisible at 50. I would say 37.

It’s brutal out there.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a portion of a man's SMV is based on age and looking young. Looking strong can sometimes be better than looking young.

Outside the US it is common in some areas to have a 2x to 3x age diff be ok. Now there are obvious problems with that but getting it set up is not one of them.

In US, age is a big deal, but still often (not always) it comes down to smv. An old man can have a very high smv because wealth and status are a huge part of it, really difficult for an old woman to do that because wealth and status don't add much to the woman's smv. Many celebrities with younger girls. Often they end up with trouble, but getting it set up was doable because of the smv differential.

If we only consider pulling women that are only interested in looks and lust then no except for extreme cases, but the man is evaluated on more than looks albeit some will deny that and they will be right for how some women do it but others will include the additional value that wisdom and wealth bring. A self-aware beta that is wise.. can take younger women all day long. might not because they are physically attracted to him from a distance but they go with him anyway, all day long. Short term date np; LTR more difficult. Guys 40, 50, 60,70+ with 20-30 year olds. Do what works.

I believe at least one other poster has noted before that when taking advantage of higher smv even if it is based on wealth instead of looks can have decent returns. Just have to be smart about how to apply it. A rich guy walks into a biker bar to pick up babes is ganna get his ass kicked unless half are his buddies, but you get the idea. Using some sugar tools same guy will have a line around the block and good treatment. He isn't necessaryly even paying, its just a different presentation or frame as we call it. Nothing wrong with that, it's called using what you got. I mean when we go the the gym and develop an aswome body we want to be able to show that as part of our presentation. Showeing what we got, it is just the same.

Obviously poor and unfit old men should give up, getting old and being poor and out of shape is a mistake and certainly against RP ideas.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I landed a 21 year old when I was 41.

However, a 20 year age gap is a bit of anomaly. Most (not all) women who are 16+ years younger will still see you as too old regardless.

The key, as others have stated; is staying in good physical shape.

I think if you are fairly confident and in good shape; women 10 to 15 years younger will ALWAYS be NATURALLY attracted to you.

There is this dating coach "Jesse" somebody who stated younger women want OLDER men with a YOUNG man's body.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I landed a 21 year old when I was 41.

However, a 20 year age gap is a bit of anomaly. Most (not all) women who are 16+ years younger will still see you as too old regardless.

The key, as others have stated; is staying in good physical shape.

I think if you are fairly confident and in good shape; women 10 to 15 years younger will ALWAYS be NATURALLY attracted to you.

There is this dating coach "Jesse" somebody who stated younger women want OLDER men with a YOUNG man's body.
Curious as to how it is going with the younger now? Still with her or was it a quick bang?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn’t date young..... I would bang young. I’m 40... never had social media, my life is working out, golf, work, hunting, fishing, Han hanging with buddies when I have time... and getting 8-9 hours of sleep a night. At 40 I am in better shape than most 18 years olds. My life is about me and improving as much as I can.

young girls are pretty much trash... most are god awful lays... they have grown up with non stop attention from their orbiters and cucks... they feel they have no reason to make any effort.. they are obsessed with social media and trying to live like a Kardashian. Most have zero domestic skills... they can’t cook... they are slobs.... the can’t clean... they blow all their money on material nonsense they can’t afford.

I have friends that felt like they hit the jackpot. They landed younger chicks and got married. These girls were early 20’s... they had a kid or kids... and now these guys are pretty much raising those kids solo!!! Mom feels her job is done... she’s in her early 20’s and still wants random ****, more drugs and more partying !

if you find a young girl with no social media... great parents... great domestic skills... that takes care of herself... then... and only then consider dating !!! Otherwise bang and bail on them... and wrap it up !

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost want to agree but this also sounds like either you don't have enough game to get young quality women or you live in a crappy area or both. Not knocking on you though. I feel your pain. I just want to do away with any clever rationalizations you may be falling into. A lot of guys in general blame women/environment but how many of them actually know enough to create the kind of dynamics they want?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love older guys

If you asked women to choose between a younger hot guy and an older hot guy... they would pick the older hot guy every time

How much older is a question of social stigma and whether she cares

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love older guys

If you asked women to choose between a younger hot guy and an older hot guy... they would pick the older hot guy every time

How much older is a question of social stigma and whether she cares
20-30; picks the older guy. 30-40; same age. 40+ younger if they CAN.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like anything theres a niche of women that are into older men for various reasons, mostly money related i believe.
Its a shallower pool of women to fish from but its fishable.
I have dated some mid 30s women that were just into guys over 45 but they are harder to find than women you're own age.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Most definately you can. However, you may have to pay for access on sites such as Seeking Arrangement. Being financially well off helps a lot.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mentioned "dating" rather than "hooking up" and so I'll share some dating related perspectives.

After a couple of months of dating an 18 year old, I (at age 32) unwrapped my last virgin. Unlike the majority of above postings, I don't agree that this age ratio is easy and that these young girls are readily available to older men.
Seriously. Look around you. It's not as though every college freshman is passing on a college peer in order to be with a 30 something. My situation was a result of being at the right place at the right time. Perhaps having some prior female experience helped, but overall, it was more a matter of circumstance. On a forum, anyone can post anything, but I'm here to say that most likely, this is your actual reality.

Personally, it's kind of weird in some ways. I remember being with her and hearing an "oldies" song on the radio. I was thinking to myself that when that song was popular, I was in 11 years old. And by 5th grade, I'd already had four or five girlfriends and kissed as many. Meanwhile, she wasn't even yet in her mothers womb. Then I thought to myself... the year that I lost my virginity, she was probably in daycare.

While on college break, I picked her up at her mother's place. When you're sitting at a family table drinking iced tea and staring at a mother that was nine years older than me and a girlfriend that was fourteen years younger than me, it does give a man some perspective.

Again, your topic was about dating a much younger woman rather than a simple hook up and so I share my above experience. The sex was good and frequent,at social gatherings, I got evil glares from women my age (which was amusing) and friends my age envied me, but I confess that in some ways, I felt like a creepy old man as well.

Last edited: