"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Snapchat

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Do you ever add a girl on Snapchat after you’ve been out with them a few times or do you always let the woman do all the social-media pursuing and adding?

I’d have to think with all the dudes out there who try to use Snapchat and Facebook messenger to raise a woman’s interest, you could just become another number or come off as needy/desperate if you’re adding her on Snapchat or social media when you’ve only known someone less than a month.

I personally don’t use Snapchat much ever, except with my closest friends. I know some women tend to use it as a “legit” form of communication, which is pretty bogus if you ask me. For example, you match a girl on an OLD app and chat a bit then ask for her number and she gives you her Snapchat instead... I sometimes just Next them immediately at that point.

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Wait for her to do it.
 
Top